Chapter 14
1.6k 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Emelia shuddered at the contact and squirmed a little, causing Lucifer's heart rate to increase as he felt excited yet nervous at the same time. But he didn't dare stop, wanting to see where things went next. He began stroking the area in circles with his thumbs while pushing on either side of her spine with his fingers, trying to coax her muscles into releasing their tension.

After a minute or two of this, Emelia let out another moan, "Oooohhh..." This time it was louder, deeper, and much more erotic than before.

Lucifer heard the change in pitch and knew that she was enjoying it just as much as he was. So he decided to keep going, moving his hands lower until they reached her ass.

He caressed both cheeks with gentle motions while turning his head to see how his teacher reacted.

The moment his hands came upon her ass, Emelia felt her whole body getting hot as all her blood flowed like a river through her veins.

She could feel herself getting wetter by the second.

At the same time, her breathing quickened, and her chest heaved up and down. She found herself getting lost in his touch, wishing that his hands would slide further between her legs and touch her pussy.

Soon enough, Emelia moved her head to look at Lucifer, and she found that he was also staring at her face.

They both stared at each other, their eyes locked together, while Lucifer continued rubbing her buttocks, causing Emelia's desire for him to grow stronger with each passing moment.

But before anything else could happen, they heard someone coming into the room.

"Professor Parker, are you there?" A familiar female voice called out.

Lucifer recognized it instantly. It was none other than his girlfriend, Gwen.

"Oh, yes! I'm here," Emelia replied as she quickly sat upright on the couch and adjusted her clothing, attempting to regain her composure.

Lucifer stood up from the sofa, dusting himself off as Gwen walked into view wearing tight black shorts, emphasizing her sexy ass and long legs. She also wore a short purple top with a low cut that displayed the top of her creamy cleavage and her breasts jiggling when she walked, while her short black hair that reached her shoulder fluttered as she moved.

She was also carrying a stack of books, which she set down on the coffee table beside the sofa.

"Ah, hey Lucifer! What are you doing here?" Gwen greeted him with a big smile as she approached them, giving Lucifer a warm hug. "I didn't expect to see you here today."

"Hey Gwen, it was just a little chat with Professor Parker. Nothing special. What's up?" He explained with a shrug.

"Oh, I see! I came to bring Professor Parker her books that she lent me." Gwen pointed at the pile of thick tomes lying nearby.

Emelia gave Gwen a small smile and said, "Thank you, Ms. Miller; I appreciate your promptness. Were there any problems understanding them?"

"Yes, there was a question that confused me a bit, so I wanted to ask you about it. Can we talk a bit more, please?" Gwen asked Emelia with a bright expression.

Lucifer could tell from Gwen's cheerful tone of voice that she enjoyed spending time with his professor.

"Of course, no problem... And Mr. Reynolds, thank you for your help, but you should go now. Ms. Miller and I have things to discuss," Emelia told Lucifer as she got up from the couch to pick up the books from the coffee table.

Lucifer felt disappointed that their alone time together had been interrupted, and he was hoping to finish what they started. Nevertheless, he understood that it would be best to leave for now, knowing that he had already pushed his luck with this.

"All right, see you later, Professor Parker. Take care, Gwen." Lucifer waved goodbye at both ladies and left the office.

The last thing Emelia saw was a wink from Lucifer as he closed the door behind him, which made her heart skip a beat, and she felt her cheeks grow warmer as she imagined what might have happened if they were left alone any longer.

She shook her head to clear her thoughts. She didn't want to have such impure feelings about one of her students! Besides, he was already dating someone else, while she was also a married woman. Nothing could ever come from these feelings except for trouble. It was best to simply forget about it and focus on more important things, like teaching the young minds of tomorrow.

However, deep within Emelia's soul, a flame had been ignited. One that would soon grow into an inferno, consuming everything in its path.

19