Chapter 23
2.2k 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh God, this is getting really exciting, Aunt Jennifer," Lucifer gasped in pleasure while looking down at the shapely globes of flesh that sandwiched his upper arm and Jennifer's cleavage.

"Yes, I'm sure it is." Jennifer whispered, increasing the pace of her stroking as she felt her own body heating up more and more from being so close to another male for the first time in years.

Her nipples became erect as they rubbed against his muscular bicep, sending pleasurable vibrations throughout her body.

"Damn it... Aunt Jennifer, if this is the path you choose then I'll gladly accompany you."

The moment Lucifer said these words, Jennifer took advantage of her position and threw her leg over Lucifer, straddling his lap so that she was now facing him.

She smirked and lowered her face right next to his ear to whisper seductively into it, "Good. Now how about you show me how a man handles such a naughty woman like me."

Lucifer didn't answer and instead, pulled her into a passionate kiss.

"Mmph... Mmmph... Ngh...Ngahh..." Jennifer let out a muffled moan when she felt his lips press against hers in a lustful embrace.

It was a strange sensation to be kissing someone after years of celibacy, but it was also an enjoyable experience that filled her heart with excitement and happiness.

His lips tasted sweet and warm against her own, making her melt into him as she wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him closer.

Lucifer was feeling ecstatic. His erection was still trapped between their bodies while his hands roamed over Jennifer's backside.

Her big ass felt so soft, smooth, elastic and yet firm. He squeezed and fondled both her plump buttocks while grinding his hard cock against her soaked womanhood.

"Mmph... Ngh..." Jennifer continued moaning as she felt his hard member grinding right against her pussy lips.

After kissing on the lips for a long time, Lucifer's tongue darted out from between his lips and forced its way into her mouth, sliding against the roof of her mouth and exploring every crevice and nook within.

Jennifer followed him as she moved her sweet and slick tongue to meet his own, tasting him in return.

It was a passionate battle for dominance as they swirled and tangled their tongues together, fighting fiercely to dominate each other without breaking contact.

It wasn't long before Lucifer felt the need to breathe and broke away from Jennifer's lips with a gasp, panting hard.

Jennifer too panted heavily and stared at him with hooded eyes filled with lust as she licked her lips, savoring his unique taste lingering there.

"Ahhh.... How much I missed this sensation, Lucifer," She whispered breathlessly.

"You're an amazing kisser, Aunt Jennifer. I could kiss you like this forever." Lucifer complimented her as he gazed into her hazel orbs while cupping her cheek with his palm.

Their eyes met as if both were trying to stare deep into each other's soul.

After a few seconds of silence, Jennifer gave Lucifer one final peck on the lips before leaning forward and wrapping her arms tightly around him, pulling him into a tight embrace.

"Lucifer, can I ask you something?" Jennifer inquired, whispering right next to his ear while brushing her nose against the side of his neck, sending shivers down his spine.

"Sure, go ahead," Lucifer responded, a little confused by what she had just said.

Jennifer hesitated for a moment before continuing, "Will you be my boyfriend? I won't ask you to be loyal to me since I know I shouldn't ask for such a thing from you considering our ages, but will you make me yours whenever we can be together?"

"Although we are just starting and haven't done anything other than a passionate kiss, I already feel as if I can't live without you anymore. Please...don't reject me."

Her voice trembled slightly as she spoke, revealing how vulnerable she was behind her strong appearance.

"Are you sure about this, Aunt Jennifer? I don't know how you feel about me, but I don't want to hurt you. And besides, I am not someone you should put your trust in." Lucifer stated with a serious tone as he pushed her back a bit so he could look straight at her face.

"I am. I just want to be yours and to be with you whenever possible. Even if we can't have a proper relationship because of various reasons, I don't care as long as we can love each other. I wonder if you feel the same way or not." Jennifer confessed to him with an earnest gaze.

Lucifer was stunned by her sudden confession and he couldn't believe what he was hearing. However, he understood her feelings perfectly and he didn't want to disappoint her after hearing something like this from such a gorgeous woman like her.

Lucifer let out a chuckle as he hugged her and said, "You're so beautiful and sexy, Aunt Jennifer, so why would I refuse to be with such a stunning woman like you? Moreover, you are even willing to give me freedom to be with others as well. There's nothing more I could wish for from you."

"Of course, I can't say that I love you now, but I can promise to treat you like my queen if you truly want to be mine. Is that what you want?" He added as he tightened his grip around her waist and pulled her body against him, letting her feel his hardened cock pressing against her stomach.

Jennifer moaned in bliss and nodded, "Yes. That's exactly what I want. So please, fuck me now. Fuck me like a man would fuck his lover and fill my pussy with your hot semen."

Lucifer smirked, "As you wish, my dear."

Jennifer yelped in surprise when Lucifer grasped her waist firmly and lifted her up before slamming her body down onto his manhood, piercing deep inside her tight womanhood. 

"Ohhh myyy goooooodddd!!!" Jennifer screamed in pure ecstasy as his thick rod tore through her tight folds, stretching them wide apart to accommodate his girth.

"Shit! So tight... and so fucking warm inside," Lucifer grunted as he savored the sensation of his member being engulfed by her moist walls.

21