Chapter 27
485 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sure, why not? Let's finish watching this together, then," Lucifer agreed while wrapping his other arm around Jennifer as well, pulling her closer to him so that he could hold both women together.

Ashley couldn't help giggling at the sight of him holding both her and Shawn's mother in his embrace at the same time, finding the situation quite amusing. "Wow. Who knew you were such an opportunistic guy, Lucifer? Taking two beautiful ladies into your arms at once. That's impressive."

"Hehe, you're right, Ashley. Lucifer sure knows how to take advantage of a situation, doesn't he?" Jennifer giggled as well before leaning against his chest, allowing him to wrap his arms tighter around her waist.

"What can I say? I like to think of myself as an expert in exploiting opportunities whenever they are presented to me." Lucifer declared, flashing his signature mischievous grin at Ashley, who responded by sticking out her tongue in defiance.

"Whatever you say, Casanova." Ashley retorted before turning her gaze back towards Jennifer, adding, "It's kind of funny how my boyfriend's mom is snuggling up against Lucifer instead of worrying about her son drooling on the couch right next to them. I never imagined you to be so carefree, Aunt Jennifer."

"Haha. What about you? How come you're not concerned about your boyfriend falling asleep on your side? Shouldn't you be worried about him instead of cuddling with his best friend?" Jennifer countered with a smug smirk of her own as she rested her head against Lucifer's chest while placing her hand on his thigh, drawing circles with her index finger.

The comment earned an eye roll from Ashley before she replied, "Please, Aunt Jennifer. You and I both know damn well that it's his own fault for drinking so much in the first place. Besides, it's not like I have anything to be ashamed about since I am not doing anything wrong here."

"Hehe... Then shouldn't the same reason apply to me as well? After all, I'm not doing anything inappropriate right now, am I?" Jennifer challenged as she continued running her fingers over Lucifer's muscular thigh, tracing its outline with her fingernail.

This time around, it was Lucifer who interjected by clearing his throat and stating, "Ladies, ladies. Calm down, please. No need for arguing when there's already enough drama happening on screen as it is."

Both women burst into laughter at his remark and shared a knowing look before turning their attention back to the TV.

"Good grief, you two sure love to banter," Lucifer thought out loud before focusing on the movie again.

The plot of the film was becoming quite complicated as multiple characters tried to figure out who was behind all these mysterious murders happening around town. Soon, the protagonist managed to piece together pieces of evidence and discover a clue about the possible suspect's identity.

However, he needed to infiltrate a party hosted by a wealthy family to gather more information about the potential culprit, which he successfully accomplished by posing as one of their employees and gaining access to the house. Late at night, when the party ended, he proceeded to explore different rooms within it, hoping to find any clues related to his case.

Yet, unbeknownst to him, he ended up entering the master bedroom of the man suspected to be the serial killer, where his wife was lying naked on the bed waiting for someone. Seeing him walk into the room, she smiled at him and beckoned for him to come closer, whispering in a sultry voice, "Oh my. What do we have here? Are you lost?"

In response, the main character gulped down his saliva while trying his best to avert his eyes from her naked form as she rose from the mattress and approached him. Her voluptuous body swayed with every step she took, highlighting every curve and bump of her voluminous breasts and wide hips. "Uhhh... Um... I am sorry. I just happened to wander in this room by accident," he managed to stammer out his excuse.

She then wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close, pressing her breasts against his chest while whispering in a seductive tone, "Oh my, but aren't you lucky? To be able to stumble upon this beautiful lady in private. Tell me, young man, how long has it been since you've had your way with a woman? My husband is busy with some other women at the moment, so he won't be joining me tonight. Which means you can do whatever you want with me."

Lucifer couldn't help chuckling when he heard these lines because it reminded him of those erotic novels he had read before about male protagonists ending up having sex with rich people's wives in various ways. 'Man, this sounds like one of those cliche situations in romance movies where guys meet beautiful girls through unusual means.'

Yet, the women in his arms had their eyes wide as they watched naked woman on screen. They didn't think that there would be nudity in this type of movie. However, they didn't complain about it either since it added to the thrill factor of watching it.

As soon as she finished speaking, the lead pushed the woman against a wall and kissed her with passion before moving down her neck. His hands explored her body while the woman removed his pants and underwear, taking hold of his manhood and rubbing it against her pussy lips.

Soon, loud moans and groans could be heard emanating from the speakers as the protagonist plunged himself inside her womanhood and started thrusting in and out of her tight slit with vigor.

It happened so soon that Lucifer also gasped in surprise, along with Jennifer and Ashley. They could feel their hearts beating faster and their breaths quickening as they watched the man pound into her cunt, filling the room with erotic sounds of wet slapping noises and flesh smacking against each other coming from speakers.

"How unexpected..." Ashley and Jennifer mumbled in unison, unable to tear their eyes away from the screen.

8