Chapter 30
1k 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ashley then closed her eyes and parted her lips as wide as possible, enveloping his mushroom tip into her mouth and bobbing her head up and down on it.

'Holy shit, this thing is so fucking big! I don't know if I can take it all the way, but I'm sure as hell gonna try,' she mused before taking a deep breath and pushing herself downward, attempting to fit his thick meat down her throat.

Much to her surprise, she managed to swallow half of his massive rod without choking or gagging too much. And from how Lucifer reacted with a muffled grunt, Ashley knew she was doing something right, so she kept going.

Soon enough, he began bucking his hips up, matching her rhythm, and pushing himself even deeper down her mouth.

Ashley couldn't believe how much she was enjoying herself, even though she had never been with another guy besides Shawn before, but there was something about Lucifer that drew her to him and made her want more.

She wasn't sure why that was the case, but it wasn't something she worried about right now when his dick was hitting the back of her throat, making her gag and cough.

She pulled away from his crotch and wiped her chin, gasping for air, before getting back into action by stroking his slippery shaft with one hand and cupping his balls with the other.

Using her long and soft tongue, she lapped up and down his veiny member, making sure to tease every inch of it before wrapping her lips around his tip and sucking on it once more.

By now, Ashley was starting to get used to handling his monstrous size, so she decided to try taking it farther than before. Holding her breath, she swallowed him whole, burying her nose in his crotch while fondling his testicles with her fingers.

Ashley was pleased by Lucifer's reaction. He moaned louder into Jennifer's cunt as he ate her out, making her scream in ecstasy. It was obvious that he was enjoying her blowjob, which motivated her to keep going and take him to the next level.

As she increased the tempo of her pumping motions, she noticed his dick stiffen even more and his breathing get heavier, indicating that he was about to burst soon. So she continued working her magic, hoping that he wouldn't pull away and leave her hanging.

Meanwhile, Lucifer focused all his attention on making Jennifer cum. His tongue swirled around her clit, making it throb under his touch. His teeth nibbled lightly, teasing her even more.

"Oh my God! You're going to make me cum! Oh fuck! Keep going! Don't stop! I'm almost there!!!" Jennifer cried out as she threw her head back and squeezed her eyes shut, rocking her hips forward and grinding her pussy into his face.

This made Lucifer's task easier, as he had free reign to go wild. His hand roamed over her thick thighs, feeling their smoothness and warmth.

He squeezed them hard, loving how they felt against his face; they were perfect in every way imaginable, soft yet firm, plump yet muscular, and he couldn't get enough of them.

Soon, his hands made their way towards her thick asscheeks and dug into their supple flesh, pulling them apart and squeezing them together.

He caressed every inch of her luscious rear end, reveling in the feel of it against his palms. It was like touching two giant pillows, so plush and soft that they melted in his hands.

And as much as he enjoyed playing with them, he could tell by how wet she was getting that Jennifer was enjoying it even more than him.

So he continued pleasuring her, alternating between sucking her clit and licking her slit before spreading her nether lips open and dipping his tongue inside.

"Ahhh! I'm almost there! Ahhh! Fuck! Keep going! Please, Lucifer, I'm so fucking close!" Jennifer cried out as she clamped down hard around his intruding organ and rocked her hips faster against his face, desperate to achieve climax.

Seeing this, Lucifer stopped teasing her and pushed his tongue as deep inside her as possible, wrapping his lips around her clit and sucking hard. With his one hand, he continued to grope her ass, while the other one slipped under her top and found her breasts, squeezing and pinching them between his fingers.

In only a few seconds, he felt her hard nipples poke out from between them, giving him the opportunity to pinch and tug at them.

This did the trick as Jennifer squealed in ecstasy before arching her back and screaming at the top of her lungs, "OH FUCK!!!! I'm coming! I'm cuuumming!!! I'm fucking cumming!!!!!!!!"

Hearing this, Lucifer pulled her down harder against his face, smothering her twitching pussy into his mouth while holding her tight, not letting her escape as she trembled above him and came all over his face, flooding his mouth with her sweet nectar and bathing him in her heavenly fragrance.

At the same time, with Ashley's efforts on his hard cock, Lucifer climaxed and sprayed his thick, hot semen into her throat.

It caught Ashley off guard as his cock twitched in her mouth and he ejaculated, filling her mouth up with his white seed before she could even process what was happening.

As his warm fluid pooled on her tongue, she found its taste rather enjoyable. So she didn't hesitate to swallow all of it down in one big gulp, swallowing his entire load like a good girl and taking every last drop of his sperm.

Once she finished drinking down every bit of his seed, she lifted her head up from his crotch and released his still-erect penis from her mouth, licking her lips and smiling at him in satisfaction.

"Damn, Lucifer, I didn't know you had this much stored up in you." Ashley praised him before grabbing his cock with one hand and giving him a few strokes.

When she saw the condition of Jennifer's lewd body, she was quick to notice how much his hands had explored her curvy body and her tits, which were covered in red marks where he had groped her. 'Wow, look at her. I didn't expect Lucifer to be so aggressive, but I think Aunt Jennifer likes it rough. It seems like he already had his way with her before, huh?'

17