Chapter 1: A taste for sex
289 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Being reincarnated was the best thing to happened to me.

I lay on the bed, watching the woman standing above me, completely naked. 

I had finally turned 18 this week, making me a legal adult… and the first thing I did was ask my crush out on a date. Well, it went from a date to fucking real quick, or was about to.

She was so hot… 

Drip.

As she breathed hard, liquids swarm down her leg, until they branched off and dropped on my face.

I didn’t complain at all.

Dude, I am no longer going to be a damn virgin! I mean, am I hyped? Shitt…. Maybe just a— fuck, yes I am!

“You sure you are okay with this? I might hurt your head.” She asked.

“Why wouldn’t I be?” I asked. Honestly, I wanted to tell her to just give me the meal already. But that would be rude.

She nodded, and her long black hair moved with the slight movement of her head… then… she started lowering down directly on my face.

Her legs bent to a squat position as she lowered. While she did, I grabbed her ass, which caused her to smile.

It’s so soft… I squeezed it multiple times, completely enticed

Oh my god… her pussy looks so fucking beautiful!

I was keeping a calm expression. Somewhat calm. Internally, I was gushing out. 

Then finally, I opened my mouth as soon as I could reach the greatest thing in the world; pussy.

***

I stretched my arms, remembering the greatest experience I ever had. Okay, second greatest.

Getting my skills when I was 15 was the true highlight of my life. Almost killing a goblin was the third.

I got off the bed, looking for her… but she was nowhere in sight. 

Damn it, I wanted to suck on her pussy again. Fuck.

 The taste wasn’t really appealing, but the fact I was between a woman thigh’s and snacking on her pussy is what made it ‘taste’ so good.

Feel good?

Not sure how to explain it really. But emotions turn my senses to hyper mode.

Damn it, just thinking about that was making me rock hard.

I got off the bed, took my pants and shirt that were on my chair, and donned them. Hopefully, she was still in the house.

I opened my door, seeing my little brother trying to escape with 3 silver coins that he most definitely stole from my older sister, Sarah

They came home late from a festival.

Sarah whose hair was in a mess, asked me with a toothbrush in her mouth, “Why do you smell like that?”

“Like what?”

“Like fucking vaginal discharge.”

Oh right, she had the hyper senses skill.

“It’s complicated. Anyway, you see Clara?”

“Hm? I think so. She said something about her having to travel to another country because of her father’s business.”

… Oh for hell's sake!

I sighed and went back in my room. To be honest, I wasn’t even heartbroken. 

Like, I had a crush on her, but that was just because she had really nice tits, ass, and was cool in general.

I lusted her rather than loved her. But damn it sucked that I was never going to be having that pussy ever again!

My fist tightened as I dropped to my knees. “I… will never taste it again? Never feel her tongue on my dick again…?”

No way… t-that can’t be.

“Bro?” My little brother asked, James.

I immediately stood up, acting normal. “Sup?”

“Since you are 18, are you going to sign up for the adventurer’s guild?”

“I did that this week already, I haven’t found a party to go on quests yet… I guess I will try again with my luck.”

 As if I wanted to go on some fucking monster hunting bullshit. I just wanted sex. Hell, it didn’t even have to be with Clara.

But damn, I would have to go on dates and whatever. That’s way too much.

I got up and went to the shower. After that, I donned the simple and cheap leather armor, took my dagger, and left the house.

On the way out, my Dad stopped me.

Oh boy...

He approached me and put his hand around my shoulders. "So... I heard you were going crazy last night, huh?"

"Lies, whoever told you that is an enemy of our family," I responded.

"Haha. Calm down, you are 18. It's not surprising you do stuff like that. When I was 16, I was fucking like a dog."

My mother sighed. "You had protection, right?"

I looked around and then pointed at my armor. "Does that count?"

My father burst out laughing.

She stared at me. "You think you are so funny, huh?"

My father then said, trying to hide his laughter, "Nice joke."

"I am not joking," I said.

Immediately, his face froze. "T-that's part of the joke, too?"

"Who knows."

With that, I left, leaving them baffled. Of course, it was a joke! 

As I walked towards the adventurer’s guild, ignoring the winged cats in the sky, all I could think about was one thing.

Sex.

The way she laid on the bed and spread her legs for me to suck on her pussy. The way I spent… 13 seconds finding the clit to fuck her, and did it like an amateur. 

The sounds she made! Holy shit, those low moans; I wanted to hear them again. 

Even when I nutted after 20 seconds in missionary, and my ass cramped so hard that I wanted to scream in pain, I was extremely happy.

I loved the experience. I was just happy to be there. Man… her skin felt so nice too.

I was straight up going to lick her ass hole too, but she stopped me. Good thing she did, I wasn’t that freaky.

Sucking on her armpits was interesting. Seeing her laugh at it was fun too.

Damn it, I felt like an addict.

I wondered how long this state lasts.

Becoming a sex addict and a poor-ass adventurer, talk about being bad on my luck. If only I didn't drop out of school. It wasn't like I was dumb or anything.

When I had unlocked my skill at 15, I was just like, why the hell would I want to get some damn lame job when I can kill monsters for a damn living.

How did that turn out? HA! Like absolute shit...

This small ass town really doesn't offer quests that feel adventurer-like. I want something like killing goblins or giant bees. 

When those types of quests do come up, it so happens I am too low-ranked to take them on. Everyone knows how to rank up, do more quests, and gain levels and reputation. But the problem is that a lot of these quests require a party to be formed.

It just so happens that most people don't like it if their team synergy is broken or has to change. That or they don't want to split the loot or rewards gained even more.

I hated this... 

I clasped my hands and with pure-hearted desire, I made a request to the goddess of the sky, "Please great being, send me back in the damn past so I can try to finish high school. Sure, I may have deliberately broken my arms every single time that I had set foot on that damn campus just so I could dodge it as much as possible, but I was a kid when I made those decisions."

Now... we wait.

One second.

Two seconds.

What a useless Goddess. Go eat shit! Okay, so what if this was the second time I ever tried to contact you? I was asking for a good thing instead of... that.

I may have asked her to give me a super sexy harem when I was 16; she included.

And I maybe asked her to show up naked, with her legs spread wide.

Did I get it? Fuck no! 

Instead, for a whole week, men in black carriages were trying to lure me into their 'vehicles' with fucking candies.

It was like this: "Hey kid, you want a Candie?"

"No."

"Oh. You want to see this cool thing inside my very non suspicious carriage?

I would say, no. Then the next minute, another black carriage shaped as a jeep would appear, asking me that same question

I grunted, "I hope your husband cheats on you with your mothe--"

Suddenly the clouds in the sky parted, and light shone on me. The rumblings of thunder spread throughout the town, making me... kinda regret my words.

"I was joking!"

A thunderbolt launched at me as I ran for my damn life!

She was worse than that damn God of Earth who turned my sandwiches into dirt for a month just because I threaten to burn down his temple if he didn't give me a super strong jawline!

***

I rushed into the adventurer’s guild, panting hard.

Holy shit... I survived. I am just going to act like that didn't happen...

The guild was mildly packed with people gazing at the quests on multiple boards. A blond-haired guy was drinking a beer, starting at the quest board too.

So I approached. “Waiting for your usual party to target that one?”

I didn’t even look at the quest, I was just trying to network.

He looked at me and said, “Somewhat. I am just distracted. I had quite an experience last night and just feel kinda…”

I finished it, “Like that’s all your mind can think about?”

He raised an eyebrow and smiled. “Yeah yeah.”

“Relateable.”

“Hm…” he looked at me before asking. “You got a girlfriend?”

I stared at him, then took a step back. “No, but I like women.”

“Calm down, I am the same.”

“Yeah, but I don’t like dud—“

“I am not trying to do anything with you!”

People in the guild turned to look at us.

I crossed my arms. “Well, what do you want?”

“Tch. I asked cause… do you know of adventurer’s partnered brothels?”

Immediately I took a seat near him. My fingers locked between each other. And with an absolutely serious expression, I proceeded to say, “Go on?”

He grinned. “Hell yeah. So, anyway, sex work is banned in this shitty town, but in like almost half of this country, in different towns and cities, the shit is legal, and most adventurer’s guild have made partnerships with tons of brothels. So basically… you can choose your payment, sex or coins, or both.”

“So, you are looking for someone to go there with you?” I asked.

“Wait, you aren’t going to question the validity of my clai—“

I stood up. “Let’s go. This is an urgent matter. We live in a world where the economy is very hard. We must hurry to aid these sex workers in any way possible.”

His eyes widened but he stood up with excitement. “Exactly! They are looking for business, and how dare we not bring business to them?!”

“Yes!” I shouted, stepping closer to him. “It would be the epitome of selfishness! If we must grow hungry to put a dollar on their table, then as men, no, gentlemen, we must make the sacrifice!”

He gently grabbed my shoulders, tears flowing in his eyes. “You are right! We are not going to brothels because we are lonely and can’t score it with women without paying for it!”

Wait what.

He continued, “We are doing it for a great cause. If they ask, do you buy pussy, we do not cower, we proclaim, yes!”

Everyone was now looking at us with disgust.

“We will be… going now,” I said.

And we both left.

“By the way, I don’t need to pay to get laid,” I said.

“Yeah sure,”

“I am serious! I had my first-time last night. Glorious. At that moment, I knew with certainty that creation is a thing! Only intelligent design could make a woman! A body so enticing, so great, so absolute, so delicious, so…”

I took in a deep breath. “Magnificent.”

“Aw… such a  cute human man.” An elf lady said as she walked by.

Her friend asked, “What did he mean by delicious?”

“I am sure he meant it metaphorically. Like to be around us.”

No, it’s to be in ya.

The guy rested a single hand on my shoulder with a sympathetic look. “You are pussy whipped.”

“What does that mean?”

“You gonna be obsessed with pussy for a long time.”

“Hell yeah!” I pumped my fist full of excitement, slightly triggering my skill, which caused my body to grow bigger for a second.

“No no. That isn’t a good thing. If you are like this, you would do anything a woman tells you in the hope of sex.”

I stared at him. “If I must start off as a simp… then so be it!”

He sighed and said, “Whatever dude. By the way, I am Jake.”

“Call me Jackson, the future pussy slayer.”

“For hell's sake! Act normally in public. Women would think you are a fucking creep and gross!”

He was right. I cleared my throat and switched my accent to British.

 “You are right my good sir. I apologize for my unsightly demeanor. Such thoughts of the opposite sex are a disgusting thing. It’s sexism of the highest order! Absolutely repulsive!”

“Pft hell nah. Just keep it on the inside or private. Now! Let’s get go support brothels because we care deeply for the economy.”

We both raised our fist to the sky.

2