Chapter 4: The Elf
144 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now, this was the problem with these damn taxis. Because, if they took the fee before allowing us on board, then this wouldn’t be happening to me!

Also, whenever I see that damn brat, I am going to kill him. What part of this sounded funny to him?!

Also, where did that bastard really get this shit? I refuse to believe he saw a dildo and thought, “Yes, I will take this.”

Fuck is wrong with that little boy?

Jake nudged me. “So, you do like guys.”

“No, I don’t. My little brother did this to prank me… taking my wallet along with him too.”

“Wha…?” Jake stared at me in disbelief. “Then, who is going to pay the taxi fee for us?”

… What?

I turned towards him sharply. “What?”

“Yeah, like I said, I have a chronic disease. Chronic Pussy Addiction. It really did destroy my finances.”

“I want to stab you to death right now,” I kept my murderous rage on the inside, as best as I could.

Then, the driver turned back towards us. “This is the stop.”

I pretended to not exist. Yes, that’s right. If I act like a statue, then he wouldn’t see me. After all, he had a dinosaur-like eyes, which meant he needed momentum to perc—

“Hey, I said this is the stop!” he raised his voice, eyes locked on me.

Mhm. He can’t see me. He is just thinking he is seeing me.

Then with frustration, the man got off the front seat to make his way to us. 

Okay, fuck that!

I turned towards the scared Jake and saluted, “Good luck.”

“Wai… Wha”

Immediately, a black exoskeleton covered me as I shrank to the size of a bug with fly-like wings.

The driver roughly grabbed the seat but was left puzzled. “What the… Where did he go?!”

Jake said something to him in a low voice, but because of his position and my tiny size, I couldn’t see what he was doing.

All I knew was that he somehow defused the driver and got off the wagon. I flew behind him, buzzing like a bug and the arching on his shoulder.

Heh…

Then I noticed the same elf lady with the mega tits walking to the gate. Her clothes were tight on her ass. With every step she took, one ass cheek would raise and the other would fall.

It was a beautiful cycle…

 Then a plastic with dirt in it fell from her back, causing her to sigh before bending down to pick it up.

When she slowly burnt, her dress was rising, and through my three eyes, I locked in.

The back of her legs showed her shiny white skin… then it kept rising and I saw her pink panties with bubble patterns.

But her ass was so plume, and her pussy was printing. It seemed quite fat based on how much it was printing.

Shit…

Jake went to help her.

“Thank you,” she said.

“Sure no problem. You do garden work?”

“Yes, I just started trying it out. But I just rent rooms in taverns.”

Jake's eyes widen. “You need any manual helpers?”

She hummed. “Actually, yes, but I am not sure if I can affo—“

“Two helpers for however long you need in exchange for a rented room.”

She looked around. “Where is the second one?”

“We will meet him in the town.”

“Sounds good!” she said as the town guards allowed them in.

Oh oh. He is smooth with it. Also, for the guards to just let him through, he must have came here multiple times.

When we entered, I noticed one thing. This place was far more advanced than my shitty town.

There were massive buildings, floating long carpets being driven by others and in the far distance was a train driving on a cloud, despite it being only 8 meters in the air.

The elf told him, “By the way, my name is Malia. When do you want to start working? I would prefer if it’s instant.”

Ah, this must be a code word for fucking. Do I give up here… no. No!

I flew behind a small building and then returned to normal. With a deep breath, I walked towards them and waved at Jake. “Ah man, long time no see. I knew you wouldn’t have tried to trick me and not bring me the gold coin I lent you.”

Jake turned towards me slowly, like a robot. “Miss… Malia, this guy is my younger brother. He plays tricks like that often.”

She turned her gaze to me. “Hm, you look familiar and very young. How old are you?”

“20…”

She smiled. “That’s a lie. I have a lie detection skill.”

Ah fuck.

“18.”

Her eyes widen. “Oh? Interesting. You can work hard?”

“For a beautiful woman like you? Absolutely.” 

She smiled deeply. “You are a flirt. Cute cute. Well then, let’s go.”

We followed her, my eyes not able to leave her ass. She turned her head once, which instantly made me look at the ground, but oddly, she smiled at it.

Oh? OH?!

Then we finally reached a nice-sized house. She opened the door, took off her shoes and led us to the stairs, and pointed at a single room. “You all can stay there as long as you all work 9 hours a day in my garden.”

9 hours?!

“Sounds good,” Jake said as he opened the room which was reasonably sized. He put down his small bag, and I did the same too—

Oh shit.

I grabbed my head in stress. “I forgot my bag.”

“Nah,” Jake said. 

“What do you mean, nah?” 

“I gave the driver it to pay our fee. You can thank me later.”

URGH!

I leaped at him and tried to remove his head from his neck.

“I am going to kill you for real!” I shouted in a low voice.

“Damn you! You shouldn’t have brought a dildo instead of money!”

“I did not!”

After two minutes, we stopped fighting.

"If I stay here longer, I will actually kill you," said as I left the room.

I walked downstairs and stood in the beautiful yard.

I guess the garden was at the back of the house. Still, it was weird how she allowed two men she didn’t know into her house.

But, she rented rooms, so… I guess it makes sense?

She also probably had good stats.

I walked out of the yard to check the place out. Come on, where are the obvious signs of sex?

As I walked, I came across a wooden wall which had… a sign on it.

“Enter her hole.”

No way… it couldn’t be so much in broad daylight. I refuse…

The wooden wall was then lifted, similar to a garage door, and a man walked out, smiling, before closing it.

But while he did, I saw a glimpse of bondage women. Some facing forward with their mouth open, some bending over with their hands and legs chained, others with their legs spread wide, chained.

Um… this looks scary… but…

I lifted the door and entered. I looked for a receptionist but saw none.

There was a label that said:

 This isn’t against their will. They all have a button near their hands which would cause the chain cuffs to release. If you would like them to demonstrate this to keep a clear conscious, you can request it.

Oh god! I exhaled in relief. I wanted sex, but I didn’t want to be a rapist.

Still, I wanted to ask, “Um… Good day.”

One of the women, who had red curly hair and was wet… I looked above her, there was a showerhead.

Oh.

She, who was on her knees with her mouth opened but her eyes were covered with a cloth answered, “Yes?”

“The label that says you all can release yourself, it’s true, right?”

“Yes.”

“Got it… what’s the cost?”

“None, it costs 10 bronze coins if you want to spend more than 10 minutes with one of us.”

Oh, nice. Basically, a free trial.

I examined the endless amount of women. Blue-haired elves, demihumans with cat ears, dog ears, some with furry yellow forearm hair, there were some winged ones, and some with orange feathered wings.

Slime women too. They had very humanoid shapes and figures but were composed of slime.

I grinned. This was going to be fun.

It also seemed it was a single person at a time.

I dropped my pants to the ground, causing my dick to grow at its max 6 inches. It throbbed intensely and was already secreting pre-cum.

I went over to the red curly-haired woman. “Another question. How much can I do to you all? Like roughness and so on.”

“You can’t change our positions, that’s all,” she replied.

Holy shit…

"So, I can fuck your throat to hell?" I asked.

"Do whatever you want," she replied.

I grabbed her hair and pressed my dick on her lips. She widened her mouth slowly, but I was too excited and shoved my dick into her wet, warm mouth. Instantly, I exhaled and my knees slightly buckled. 

“I love this…” I muttered as my dick throbbed in her mouth.

0