Chapter 60
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I return to my dorm, enter, and take a seat. I sigh deeply and start planning what I should do.

 

My dorm really isn’t that messy, maybe a little dusty but not much else, no the real problem is the human potato converting oxygen into carbon dioxide, well in this stupid world, it could also be added that his also converting atmospheric mana into imprinted mana, but whatever.

 

I need to hide this literal bastard somewhere, it’s too much of a hassle and too risky to just take him to an isolated part of the academy, those parts require a lot of walking to get to because they are far away from the dorms; that’s what makes them isolated in the first place, and I don’t trust anyone to not question why there is a masked man following Ustos into some random part of the academy, these people already bother me enough.

 

So I need to hide him somewhere in here, the only real applicable place to hide Ustos is the closet, but that’s also the most obvious place to check for something suspicious, and I don’t trust Keswick not to snoop around, considering how long I have put off showing my dorm.

 

Hmm, looking at the closet the space beneath it looks quite nice. If I find some similar wood and plug the gap under the closet with it, it might be considered a part of the closet itself

 

Although if I showed Ustos down there, his movements would make sound and alert the lovely guest, I don’t trust him to just stop moving after I tell him to. So he needs to be put unconscious. So along with the specific kind of wood, I will need to buy something to knock Ustos out too.

 

Suddenly something I asked the soul anatomy teacher onese comes to mind, it was the first year and I didn’t know any spells, so I asked her if there was a way to defend myself from an attacker with the minimum knowledge I had back then, the teacher stated that there is a small trick not really usable in combat, it’s used to knock people out.

 

The logic behind it is simple, the bit between your nose and your brain is the olfactory, the mana shell there for reasons above me, is not very strong; if one could breach said shell thay could gain easy access to the brain, there thay can cause mana breaches, but those mana breaches won’t be very fetal, even so since the breach happens in the brain, it receives parts of the sous’ brains impulses which confuses the brain and causes the person to go unconscious, the amount of time a person will be out is dependent on there soul’s ability to heal mana breaches, which is improved by practicing mana control.

 

But Ustos is just a boring guy, if I do this to him, he’ll probably be out for around half a day. I look at the idiot in question, his doing his stupid meditation again, I approach and stand in front of him.

 

I lift his head up by his hair, and he opens his eyes surprised, I sigh and do what needs to be done. I put one of my fingers up his nose, and then I release a sharp burst of mana worth a fourth of my reserves, it travels through the mucous that protects the nose from microbes and viruses not even interacting with it, and breaks through the shell at the olfactory, reaching his brain. 

 

I remove my finger from his nose and wait for a little, Ustos begins spectacle moving around in his char and then loses consciousness. Yeah, that work’s like a charm, I’ll use it again before Keswick comes to see my o so mestirious dorm, and he won’t make a rucis.

 

Now, I should go off and buy some wood. Finding the type the stupid closet was made out of proved to be very annoying. First, I searched the market in the slums, expecting to find it somewhere, but no, I had to check in another market in a reacher area, and when I finally found the damned things thay were egregiously expensive. I begrudgingly bought the pieces of wood and brought them back to my dorm.

 

Since the closet was in a corner, I had to cut two pieces of wood into shape and put them under it to plug the bottom. I stepped back and looked at my work, the closet seemed normal, the fact that there were extra pieces were barely noticeable and likely would be looked over.

 

I pick up the unconscious body of Ustos and attempt to put him under the closet, he fits nicely although the gap between the closet's bottom and the floor is a bit short, so his breathing will be restricted, but that’s not really my problem to bear. 

0