General Information, Summaries, Art
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author: Staria/Starija

Cover art is temporary, drawn by Zereshi. Rights to be used by me only as the design owner.

Original Series Title: Rage of Fire (Patreon only except first 3-4 chapters)

Spin-off Title: Destined for Talent

Genre: Fantasy, Magic, War and Military, Action, Drama, Adventure, Romance, Tragedy, Psychological, Girls Love, Boys Love

Where to read: DA, Toyhouse, Webnovel, Royal Road, Patreon

Free reference site: Worldanvil (work in progress)

Patreon reference site: Notebook.ai

Rating: Mature / 18+

Warnings: Explicit violence, mild sexual content

Notes: Please feel free to support me through Patreon or Ko-fi if you enjoy this title. I'll be posting WIPs of this novel and other novels for patrons as I try to earn.

Where to find all character designs and their art: Toyhou.se/staria. Design rights and art were bought and belong to me only. Designs for: Dillon, Cedric, Caenan, Lance, Julien.

Synopsis to Rage of Fire:

For about 52 years, the Kingdom of Crystal and the Island of Volcano have battled fiercely against each other. Citizens of their respective kingdoms harbor rage and resentment towards the other side; it is because of the history of their citizens that neither of the royal governments are allowed to let the war go. Extensive history of bloodshed has brewed too much hostility to be erased so easily. Whenever they attend the annual peacemaking communal meeting—a meeting to discuss political laws between eastern island governments—they always end up butting heads until the end.

With the hidden history of a friendship between the Third Prince of the Kingdom of Crystal and the Prince of the Island of Volcano, however, their public show of rivalry is not the whole truth. In fact, they both secretly work together to unify their nations and to enact a peace treaty that would become accepted by the people. Given Third Prince Caspian's seat as second-in-line to rule, however, they face more difficulty than they initially anticipate, despite his top military ranking.

Characters:

Dillon Caudry - General Soldier of Barrier Unit, Team 0-26.

He is highly empathetic, sensitive, and moody. His empathy and sensitive nature do not allow him much in the way of joy or protecting his heart, as he absorbs the negative impacts in the world that surrounds him. Should he observe, hear, or read poor news and events, he is susceptible to a sudden mood drop and will wall himself off from external stimuli. This way of exercising extreme caution causes much unrest and resentment from those around him, as long as he has not saved or defended them. His gloomy behavior does not invite discussion or mutual friendship, though many seek to entertain him, either because they like him or for his power.

Cedric Dominic Aster - General Soldier of Barrier Unit, Team 0-18.

(WIP) He is blunt, cocky, clever, and stormy. He is quick to catch on to what he observes and will adapt to most situations without preamble. His feathers are not easy to ruffle. Despite his sharp perceptiveness, he is more of an optimist than most realize. His layers of contradictions give outsiders a sense of intrigue and entertainment. He is deeply into his own interests, doesn't care to conform with the majority, and has an edgy sense of fashion that would outrage the military he works with.

Caenan Heathe Beau-Mon - Also known as Third Prince Caspian, or Commander Caspian.

He is the third prince of the Kingdom of Crystal, second in line to the throne, and he can both crystallize, produce and manipulate water. Not just any kind of water, but Caspian water, the rarest one. On the same topic, the power to manipulate water is rare as well, as only those that inherit the rare gene can do so. "Caspian" is his inherited royal name because of these reasons.

He is calm, quiet, solitary, honest, and dispassionate. Not much fazes or moves him, other than harm coming to his beloved kingdom. He is intelligent and uses information to form strategies in battle, but he is not perceptive or deceitful. He cares for those close to him, those of the nation, and those of his past, but they will not rouse his liveliness or ire. It is seen as a problem of his character by the people closest to him. If there is nothing that gives him immense joy or sadness, then what will make him grasp for life as if it is important? What will move his still heart?

Lance Foright - A Captain of Special Armed Forces. Campus Instructor for General Soldiers.

He is a well-liked captain and instructor who does dozens of routine lectures on campus due to a shortage of military instructors. There are few captains because it is incredibly difficult to become one, as the military seek them to be good instructors as well. Lance is a sociable, confident, and proud individual who, despite being frivolous, has a certain charm and high energy that makes him likable to many. He is also direct and frank. Students often ask him questions as they like to hear him talk and learn more about him. 

Julien Ailes - General Soldier of Barrier Unit, Team 0-25.

Quiet and impassive, he watches other people to analyze and file their conduct, behavior, and character. He tries to perceive others first to decide whether they are worth getting involved with, or if they can be trusted with a certain level of communication and interaction. Most do not gain his trust. Once he has dismissed or filed someone under a specific category, it is not easy to change his mind. He can be bullheaded about his ideas and opinions. Therefore, when someone does gain his approval or appreciation, his will, loyalty, or devotion tends to be cast in stone.

He looks unemotional to outsiders, but there is a raging storm of emotion inside him for the eyes of his close friends and family. He tends to stay silent and ignore those he dislikes, avoiding them to the best of his ability. It's not easy to flip his switch or provoke him.

Devol Mino - General Soldier Mino of Crystallizing Unit, Team 0-7.

0