Chapter 1-7: A Legend of An All-powerful God
186 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1

"Die, Die, Die you frickin scum, bow down to your all mighty lord"

Said the most powerful sorcerer as he fought the second most powerful person in his world.

He has to die or one day he's going to over take me.

The most powaful sorcerer then yelled and caused a 5000000000th level magic spell to appear over the second most powerful sorcerer. "Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He screamed, but the second most powerful then summoned a magic shield which was level 499999999.

The shield was supa dupa powerful, but because of the one level difference the second most powefu sorcerer died.

The most powerful sorcerer then laughed.

"He you supa weak."

Chapter 2:

The mega strong sorcerer became stronga every day by 500000%.

He had also lived for 9999999999999999999999 years. He was super old and wise and stuff.

He was now the strongest person on his planet. So to get even strong he decided to train for 1 trillion years.

So the mega strong sorcerer went to a different world with 10000000000000 lvl monsters to get stronger.

Chapter 3:

"Auhhhh I need a shower" 

The super strong sorcerer said after he had been on that planet for 1 trillion year fighting monsters.

Now he was the second most strongest sorcerer in the entire universe and there was only one stronger then him.

To be the strongest the super strong sorcerer when and chased after the first strongest sorcerer but first he took a shower since he was the #1 most smelli person in the entiar universe.

Then afder da showa the supa powerful sorcerer chased after the #1 supa strong. 

After chasing him for 100000 years he finally found him and battled him

Chapter 4:

"Gawk second strongest magician you want to fight me #1 strongest magician???? You're not qualified!!!!!"
Said the #1 stwong magician as he shot a mega powerful 1000000099984398572904285729lvl magic beam at #2 stwongest knees!

"Waah" said the second stwongest magician as he dodged.

"Thats just dirty, i wasn't even ready"

The second stwongest magician then summoned a lvl083759250843056379046856984632 dragon and shot a pure energy blast which was as stwong as a gamma ray from a super nova.

Then the #1 stwongest magician died.

"hah you werent stwong at all"

Chapter 5: 

After he beat the first strongest magicain he noticed the entire universe was destroyed, so he decided to go to a different world.

So he ripped open time and space to go over to a different world. 

As he traveled to a different world, he killed all the strongest and then from then on he eventually learned about a super stronger person then every one else. 

So super strong sorcerer spent 634684536986534295637928465934856yrs searching for more about this super strong sorcerer. 

Then he eventually found the the most powerful person in all of existsence

Chapter 6:
He chased after this great magician for many years.

He then outside of reality he met the great magician he was following.

There they fought.

"You weakling dare challenge your god!!!!"

Said the mega supa powerful sorcerer.

"Shut up you stupid idiot"
Said invisble dragon as he took out his most powerful weapon, he almighty meat scepter. 
"Die you stupid fuck shit" 

The battle raged on for millions of years destroying many universe's.

Chapter 7:  Final chapter

Finally, supa powaful sorcerer one. "U wa stwon, put u kannd bete da moest powaful magician.

"Finally im the stwongest" he said as he looked down on all the universe's.

This is the story of all the most powerful magician.

 

The end

 

<Author's note: I had a gwate time while whiting this novel. I was inspired by the all powerful novel invisble dwagon. Thank you everyone for sticking around. This took a while 30 minutes to write it seems I can't compare to the legendary athdor of ID. I will be back later bye with different stories. Bye for real now!!!!!!>

1