Chapter 153
82 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At 8:00 a.m. the day after the special exam was announced, I started OAA while going to school with my three girlfriends, and it said that a total of 36 pairs had been completed as of yesterday. 

(Chiaki lives with us, but she goes to school earlier than us.)

If you look at the 1st year C class page, all the students who participated in the exchange event, including Isshiki, have decided on partners.

In other words, there is no need to deal with students whose academic ability is D or lower, and the remaining members will be able to pair up with students who are academically C or higher without any problems.

Among the first-year students, there are 55 students with an academic ability of B or higher, but 8 have already decided on pairs, leaving 47 students. 

However, about 40 of them promote themselves through chat within OAA. 

Considering that, there is a high possibility that a considerable amount of points will move.

And if you look at our class, there are some students with C grades who are partnered with students who have the same academic ability, but they are probably partnering with first-year students who have the same C grades.

If you have C grades, you'll pass unless you neglect studying until the test, and there will be no borrowing or lending.

Looking at the second year students, there are 6 students in Arisu's A class, 7 students in Ryuen's B class, 5 students in our class, and 18 students in Ichinose's D class. 

Ichinose's class, which participated the most in the social gathering, has no students with high academic ability, so it's almost impossible for the class to win.

In any case, students with academic grades of C from all classes have decided on pairs, and the first-year students have made their pitches, so it wouldn't be surprising if the money game started today.

“See you guys then.”

'See you at lunch break.''''

I said that as I approached Class C, and kissed the three of them in turn and left. 

The people in the classroom probably couldn't see it, but the people in the hallway were staring at me brightly. 

I'm glad you're becoming more proactive.

When I entered the classroom, I saw signs of dissatisfaction from the class. 

In particular, the area around Shinohara, whom I told Isshiki about its existence yesterday, is completely deserted.

"It's really the worst! First year students are trying to sell themselves! They're so cocky!"

I knew it. She doesn't seem to like the first-year students, who are proud of their quirks and will team up with them if they pay private points, and she complains to Chiaki, Karuizawa, and Sato.

But that's a grudge.

The students who are selling their products are students with high academic ability, but it is a perfectly natural tactic to make the most of the cards they have.

On the contrary, it was Shinohara's own fault. 

More than half of the class, including Shinohara, seems to be studying by participating in study groups before the test, but studying is a daily process. If you want to improve your academic ability, you need to review the day's lessons at least a little every day. 

There will be a difference between doing it for just an hour and not doing it at all.

"Well, I understand how you feel, but they're also desperate for a seat in A class."

"Let's work harder at study sessions and get better grades, okay?"

“Also, if the competition among honor students becomes intense and you get caught out, it will be tough, so you have to be prepared to cut yourself.”

Chiaki and the others try to pacify Shinohara, but why does Shinohara, who has the lowest value among the four, have the biggest attitude?

Chiaki already has a lot of potential, but she's already been training herself as my sex friend and soldier, and she's already one of the most talented in her class. 

Well, even though she is cutting corners on a daily basis, she is rated several steps higher than Shinohara in OAA. 

Even if she cuts corners, her overall rating is B.

Karuizawa doesn't have a high rating in OAA, but she has the ability to bring the class together, and above all, her mental strength, which did not yield to Ryuen's torture, is something to behold. 

In addition, she is acting behind the scenes as Ayanokoji's lover (I think she is a pawn named  "She''), and like Ryuen, she has a strength that cannot be measured in OAA.

Sato's potential is lower than Shinohara, but to me, she's at the 50-100 level. 

However, Sato's looks and personality are several steps above Shinohara. 

While Sato is ranked in the top 20 in the ranking of cute girls, Shinohara is ranked in the ranking of ugly girls and also in the ranking of students with big attitudes. 

If two players have the same low potential, looks and personality will be the difference between winning and losing, but with that in mind, Sato is more valuable.

By the way, in the ranking of students with the most attitude, me, Ryuen, and Koenji were the best, so they ended up in the Hall of Fame, which I don't understand.

Quiet topic...

For that reason, Shinohara has the lowest value out of the four in my opinion, and most students would probably judge her the same way, but I don't think Shinohara would think about herself that way at all.

"Matsushita-san is good in that regard. She has a high level of academic ability, so the people she works with are selective."

Shinohara, who is in a bad mood, is the only one among the four who has an eighth grade in academic ability than Chiaki. 

Chiaki, who is facing her, has a wry smile on her face.

"Not really. In order to prevent expulsion from the class, I can't pair up with students who have an academic ability of B or above."

Although she is gently denying it, I can clearly see that she is stressed out. 

She always soothes me, so tonight I'm going to attack Chiaki in her favorite sitting position, facing each other.

With that in mind, I prepare for the first hour while feeling amazed at Shinohara, who is still complaining profusely.

But what does Isshiki plan to do to Shinohara?

Keen Corn Khan Corn

At the end of the fourth period, the English teacher Mashima-sensei leaves the classroom and everyone begins to put away their English texts and notebooks.

After I finished cleaning up, I got up to eat with Hiyori and the others.

"Hikigaya-senpai♡, are you there?"

Isshiki enters the classroom, making a mocking noise. 

As a result, the students in the classroom pay attention to Isshiki. 

Moreover, she seems to be plotting something since she is casually near Shinohara. In any case, I can't ignore it, so I approach her.

"Isshiki? Do you want something?" I said, with a confused face. 

My words are attracting attention and I can hear whispers.

"Yes. My role as a leader in this special exam is almost over, so would you like to have dinner with me?"

Those words caused an uproar in the class. Mostly because she became the class leader so quickly.

“Is it because you dealt with the idiots at the social gathering yesterday?”

“That was my main job, but I also marketed students with academic ability of B or above, right?”

"I see. If I remember correctly, the first person who made the pitch was a first-year C class student, but was that your plan?"

"Yes. Points are important, so I thought this was a chance to steal from the idiots of the second year. Well, since other classes me, there won't be any difference in private points between first years."

“Huh?! Did you do something unnecessary?!”

At this point, Shinohara, who had been complaining to Chiaki and the others about the promotion of first-year students in the morning, confronts them. 

At the same time, I understand Isshiki's purpose.

She looks at me with an evil smile for a moment.

"Senpai, what's your name?"

"Satsuki Shinohara"

In reply, Isshiki takes out her cell phone and operates it.

"Satsuki Shinohara. Academic ability is D+...hah."

Isshiki snorts at Shinohara as if she's making fun of her. While Shinohara turns bright red and trembles, behind her, Karuizawa takes out her cell phone and operates it.

"Isshiki Iroha...! Academic score 96 A+?!"

Karuizawa's shocked voice caused an air of shock to flow through the class. 

But that's no surprise. Looking at OAA, there are quite a few students who have received an A grade, but there are only a handful of students who have received an A+ grade.

Among the second-year students, only Sudo was ranked in terms of physical ability, and only Ichinose was ranked in terms of social contribution. 

Well, I think if Ayanakoji and Koenji put their mind, they can get it based on the academic ability and physical ability.

"You said it was unnecessary, but what's wrong with trying to collect private points as the class leader, Shinohara-senpai, who has D+ academic ability?"

Isshiki asks a sarcastic question, and Shinohara's mouth wanders, but her abusive language doesn't stop.

“Moreover, what does academic achievement D+ mean? Normally, if you know how this school works, I think you can easily get academic achievement C+ if you review classes for an hour or two every day to avoid being expelled, but how much do you play?”

"Huh! You're so annoying! and cocky for a first year student!"

“Huh? This school is a place that trains people who will be useful to Japan, and they want us to work at a company where seniority doesn’t apply to them, right? However, the idea that seniors are superior is stupid. How did you get into the school? Pillow sales...oh, I can't do it because you're ugly...well, if the interviewer was an ugly person, or..."

Isshiki pretends to be thinking seriously, but she spits out poison, and Shinohara turns bright red and looks down. 

My classmates are completely turned off by the more merciless tone than mine.

"Senpai, has this person ever had a chance to be useful? If not, there is a way to be useful."

Isshiki says things like that to me...

"Don't be an idiot? If there was a way to make Shinohara useful, I would have won a Nobel Prize a long time ago."

Shinohara hangs her head and begins to tremble at my words. She's probably about to explode. 

Chiaki, it's admirable to hold back your laughter, but don't laugh, okay?

While thinking that, Isshiki smiles from ear to ear...

"So, Shinohara-senpai has low abilities and is ugly, so why not make her a special attack member? If you use her selflessness and ugliness, you can cause psychological damage to your opponent."

Deliver the final blow.

Butchiri...

Then, I heard a cutting sound coming from Shinohara's head...

"You bitch!"

Her patience was released and she threw her fist at Isshiki's face.

"No! Shinohara-san!"

Hirata tries to stop her, but before he can, Shinohara's fist slams into Isshiki's face, and Isshiki is slammed into the wall.

Shinohara looks shocked, but it's too late, and Isshiki's mouth and nose are bleeding, as well as from her head, where she seems to have been cut.

However, Isshiki's mouth slackened for a moment as she fell to the ground.

It was at that time.

"Hey, Hikigaya. Let's talk about tomorrow's student council... Isshiki?"

Nagumo enters the classroom with a document in his hand, but this seems to be a problem.

After that, I carried Isshiki on my back to take her to the infirmary, but Nagumo asked Shinohara about the situation and told her that he would check the camera footage, and she could be suspended or expelled depending on the situation. 

It made Shinohara scream in amazement.

Well, what will happen.

____________

"So Isshiki wanted to eat with me, but she went straight to the nurse's office and isn't there."

During lunch break, while eating on the rooftop, I talked about the incident that happened at the beginning of lunch break.

"I see. But I never expected her to do the same thing as Hachiman-kun. Did you teach her?"

"No. Yesterday, Isshiki sent me an email asking me to tell her about the short-tempered, stupid girl in my class, so I guess she invented it herself."

"...I really feel that Sobu Junior High School is distorted."

Hiyori says so, but it can't be helped. I'm sure they truly believe that what they did to me and Isshiki was a good deed, not bullying.

"In that case, Isshiki is likely to request points from Hachiman's class, but how much?"

"Probably 1 million to 2 million. Even if she asked for more than that, our class would reject Shinohara's value."

It is impossible to predict the balance between private points and class points paid to save useless garbage, but if you are too greedy, there is a possibility that class points will be chosen.

"Well, I'll find out after school, and I'll tell you then. But now it's time to go back to the classroom."

As I said this, I put away my lunch box and went down the stairs, where I saw the 2nd grade classroom, so I heard some noise, so I approached it...

"Lower? I say it all the time. Your class is all thanks to Hikigaya Hachiman, right? According to the school's internet, you're only in Class C because of Hikigaya, and most of the others are trash."

A giant man is facing Horikita and stirring her up. Sudo is next to Horikita and is showing his anger. 

Next to the giant man was a beautiful blonde girl, standing silently.

At this point, the other side seemed to notice me as well.

"Well, the person involved has come here. It seems like he's seducing a woman as rumored."

The man glances at Hiyori and the others, and then provokes me.

"That's quite a greeting, Kazuomi Hosen"

I looked at the huge man, Kazuomi Hosen, and muttered that. 

He is a first-year student in class D, and his social contribution is at the bottom of all the students, let alone his grade. 

Since he is younger than me and Ryuen, he must have been quite a badass in middle school.

"Huh. Do you know me?"

“I learned everything about the first year when the OAA app was released.”

The same goes for Tsubasa Nanase, the beautiful blonde girl next to Hosen. 

Her overall ability is a B grade and a D class even though she's at the top level in her grade.

Considering that, there is a possibility that she has a dangerous ulterior motive like Kushida.

"So, what's the reason you guys are here?”

"The parties are here, so let's check. Did these guys get to class C without you?"

That's how you ask. In fact, I made a big move, but if I hadn't made a move, it's possible that Ayanokoji, who was being threatened by Chabashira-sensei, could have moved  them up to C class.

However, I have no intention of spreading the word about Ayanokoji's true potential until he reveals himself...

"It's impossible. I won't deny that there are some grains, but there are too many small fry. And the current D-class is only in D because both A-class and B-class attacked them one after another."

"I guess so. And then 'We're C-class and you're D-class, so we're not equal?' Aren't you just being arrogant and taking someone else's credit, Horikita.”

Hosen laughs and points at Horikita. 

In response, Sudo gets angry and starts to move forward, but he doesn't show any signs of making a move. 

Well, there was an incident with Shinohara a while ago.

"Tch, that's boring. I thought I could play with Sudo."

When it comes to Sudo, this guy seems to have a screw loose in his head.

"Is the game you're talking about violent? It's a pretty boring game."

"You're saying something funny, Hikigaya. I think you're someone who likes violence, too!"

While saying this, Hosen throws a backfist with a light beat, so I grab his wrist with my right hand and squeezes it.

As a result, the students who were watching the show created a commotion while their hands became slightly numb. 

Following the violent incident in Shinohara, they probably did not think that they would suddenly commit violence again while there was a surveillance camera.

"Huh...you're doing more than I thought. I guess you like violence too, don't you?"

"Don't get me wrong. I think of violence as a tool to make money, but I don't think of it as a game."

There are many types of violence, but basically I use it when I'm trying to frame someone or when someone is trying to harm me.

"Stop this stupid behaviour. Anything more will cause problems!"

Horikita interrupts at this point, but Hosen snorts a laugh.

"What are you talking about? It's just a senior-junior skinship. There's nothing wrong with that, isn't that right, Hikigaya-senpai?"

I wouldn't call it skinship to catch a backfist, but...

"I don't really intend to make it a problem."

Even if you complain to the school as a victim, as long as you are not seriously injured, the punchline is that you will receive a strict warning. 

I don't intend to make it a problem because the actual damage won't be that great and the probability of getting points is close to 0.

"...There's really something wrong with you."

"I won't deny that... Well, anyway, you guys should go home now. The bell will ring soon, and the teacher will be here."

Since the person involved has no intention in complaining, there will probably be no punishment but it seems like it will be bothersome.

"I see, come fight with me sometime, Hikigaya-senpai. And this girl, Horikita may seem like an idiot but please make smart choices."

Finally, Hosen leaves after dissing Horikita.

Then Nanase, who had been silent for a while, looked at me and Horikita and apologized.

"I'm sorry for earlier."

"I don't really care. It's just skinship."

"I don't think you could describe that as skinship... However, personally, I would like to cooperate with my seniors so as not to cause any trouble. Now then..."

Nanase said that and tried to pass by me, but...

"Kyaa!"

She stepped on the mechanical pencil that was lying at her feet, and with the momentum, she fell towards me.

I reflexively tried to avoid this unexpected turn of events, but then I remembered that Arisu and the others were behind me, and I hurriedly tried to catch them, but Nanase's legs were a little too late, and they legs got tangled with mine...

Tsk...

I fell onto the ground on my back, feeling a soft touch on my cheek.

Even though I felt pain in my back, when I looked up, I realized that Nanase was clinging to me.

Her silky blonde hair caressed my face...

Her overwhelmingly beautiful face sticks close to me...

Her fresh lips touch my cheek...

Her big breasts, far from those of a high school student, are changing shape on my chest...

Perhaps because she was swallowed up by the force of the fall, her left hand was behind my back, and her right hand grabbed my son...

Her slender legs are wrapped around mine. In the end...

“Hmm… Anh…”

My right hand is grabbing Nanase's butt, not from above her skirt, but from above her shorts.

While everyone around me was at a loss for words at the unexpected sight, I heard the sound of a shutter and when I looked over, I saw Ryuen pointing his cell phone at me with a big smile on his face. 

That bastard is kidding me...!

"~~~~! I'm sorry! I'm sorry for the inconvenience!"

As I was thinking about how to kill Ryuen, Nanase turned red explosively, walked away from me, bowed her head as much as she could, and left...

""Hey Hachiman-kun''''

Hiyori and the others, who are spreading a dark aura, are looking at me completely confused...

"Wait, wait, wait! This time it's not me, it's from Nanase!"

It would have been bad if I had fallen and something like that happened, but this time I was really just caught up in it.

"Yeah. It's true that you just got caught up in it this time. But Hachiman-kun, how was Nanase-san's butt?"

"Huh? It's so plump, it's amazing.''

""Hmph!'' 

It hurts!”

As a result of unintentionally speaking my true feelings, Hiyori kicked my right shin as hard as she could, Arisu hit my left shin with her cane, and Masumi threw a kick to my vitals, causing me to faint in agony. 

Masumi is guilty...

"Hahahahahaha! Hikigaya will definitely entertain us from the beginning of the new school year with his lewd powers!"

While I was in agony, Ryuen laughed with joy, but I'll seriously kill him.

"Let's go back to the classroom, Masumi-san and Hiyori-san."

"Yeah."

"yes"

Arisu and the others glance at me and return to their classrooms, but I think I'll have to apologize properly once they're in a better mood...

I stumbled back to my seat.

However, in Chiaki's case, she became a sex friend after repeating lucky naughty things, but Nanase and Amasawa won't, right?

I also did a lot of things to Isshiki, back in middle school.

Moreover, Arisu and others said that they had a feeling that I would have two or three more sex friends this year...

No way!

It would never happen, right?

""A real harem king indeed!""  

""As expected from our God!""

Small whispers started among the students in the class, looked at Hikigaya both in awe and jealousy. 

4