Chapter 166
283 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Hmm? I think I can hear Yamauchi's screams now...)

As I was grading, Yamauchi's screams echoed through my head and I looked around. 

However, of course, Yamauchi, who was expelled from school, can't be there and concludes that it's just my stupid imagination. 

He must have been kept in a temple in the deep mountains.

I just keep grading and hand out the printouts to those who want to move on to the next subject.

And the grading is over after an hour...

"You've got the basics to a certain extent. But just in case, I want you to perfect them, so you'll be able to apply them a little depending on the situation. If you get a red mark this time, your points will be stopped, but from next time onwards, you'll be expelled without mercy, so study hard!" 

At this school, a red mark means expulsion, which is impossible in a normal school, but you can avoid it if you study hard. 

Basically, a red point is proof that someone didn't try hard enough, but no one wants to be proven that way. 

Every person wants to imagine in their head that they did their best, to console their sorry mind and couldn't accept the hard truth that, they simply.... didn't try good enough. 

"Yes. Um, is it really so easy for people to be expelled from this school?"

"It's very normal. There are four students in my grade, and about 20 students in third grade who were expelled due to various reasons."

The people who were expelled were Kushida, Yamauchi, Totsuka, and Manabe, but the other three were simply people with low abilities and big attitudes.

And in the future, people who don't improve themselves and whose abilities remain low will disappear.

"....I'm really scared. Do you go out that much?"

"Well, if you don't want to be like that, then you should hone your weapons and do your best to overcome your weaknesses. There are some people in every grade who take advantage of the weak and slurp up their delicious juices. "

Well, one of them is me. Unlike Arisu and Ryuen, I don't like fighting against the strong, and I'm the type of person who exploits the weak. 

And what I especially target are those who parasitize their classmates without making any effort.

"Yes, Sensei!"

The five of them trembled slightly at my advice, but nodded slightly. Well, these guys don't have any clear weapons and their basic abilities aren't high either.

However, if you firmly recognize that you are a small fry and try to change, you will be able to change as much as you want.

The important thing is to always maintain the desire to improve.

"Good. Now, I'll start explaining the part you guys got the most wrong. So, everyone get out your notes, and let's start cooking!"

As I said this, I spread out the test paper to explain the important parts.

"Phew...I'm tired."

I leave the library and walk along the path illuminated by the sunset. After finishing the study session, I headed home. 

I'm glad these guys aren't too much of an idiot like that monkey Sudo in the first semester, but I get tired of teaching people all the time.

Then I was walking near the freshman dormitory.

"Hikigaya-senpai. Is that you?"

I heard someone talking to me from behind, so I turned around.

"Utomiya? Are you on your way back from a date?"

Behind me was Utsunomiya, Isshiki's close aide from C class, standing next to a languid girl.

"No. I helped Tsubaki choose a partner."

"I heard that all the idiots with an academic ability of D or lower have decided on partners, but this one is probably C or higher. Even if you don't go out of your way to cooperate, you can just apply for a second year with a C rank and she will pass, right?"

If a student with a C-rank academic ability applies to a student of the same rank, he or she will almost certainly be able to cross the border line, which in a sense would be the easiest.

"In the case of Tsubaki, even a C is close to a D, so we can't let our guard down."

"I see. So, do you want to team up with me? I don't really mind."

"Please wait. I don't particularly want to team up with a senior, I'll most likely end up in a big debt."

Tsubaki says this in a relaxed tone. She would certainly think that she could borrow money from a student with low academic ability.

"There's no need to worry. I also have to work with students who have low academic ability. If you're worried about the debt, Isshiki will pay it back to you... Huh, Isshiki?"

I glanced at the side and saw Isshiki in the direction of the dormitory?

I caught a glimpse of her when I was called by Utomiya earlier, but I guess it was Isshiki after all.

"No, you're a bad senior, asking a cute junior to repay your debt!"

Isshiki says that in a scolding stone, but she's smiling so I can't see any anger on her face. 

"Well, wouldn't it be fine to team up with Senpai? He isn't the type to lend or borrow, rather he's the type to steal from idiots."

That's correct. I don't mess around with normal people. It is better to legally exploit the weak.

"Tsubaki, why don't you team up with him? I was planning to ask Hikigaya-senpai to introduce you to a C-rank student, but we don't have much time, so if there's a loan issue, Isshiki and I can just return it."

"Wait a minute, Utomiya-kun. Isn't this the time for me to return it by myself? I don't want to ask for help from this girl."

"Because unfortunately, I can't believe that someone who threatened Dojima-kun by stroking his carotid artery when he opposed her candidacy as leader soon after entering school is a woman."

It seems that she is going wild with Isshiki. They looked like natural enemies. So, I interrupted them before it escalate. 

I don't have a weird fetish of seeing bitch slapping.....

(Hey! I would like to differ with this statement, Hachiman-kun!) 

A girl named, Sakayanagi Arisu complained in her heart. 

"Hey, anyway, isn't it okay to team up? If I make a request, the proposer will take care of the lending and borrowing, as Utomiya said."

Although I say that, I don't mean to say anything about lending or borrowing.

Even if I don't say it, I'm sure she won't give me a bad impression since I'm teaching idiots from class C.

"Then please."

When Tsubaki says this and operates her cell phone, my cell phone rings, so I check OAA and see that there is an application, so I approve it.

"I've approved it. By the way, would you like to participate in the study session?"

"No, I've already learned from Utomiya-kun, so it's okay."

If I remember correctly, his academic ability was B or above, so he should be fine.

"Then I'll ask your help during the actual performance. By the way, Isshiki, do you want to go out to eat?"

"About that, Senpai... Ah, I think you should go home early. Ichika was talking to Sakayanagi-senpai about sandwiches." Isshiki said with her eyes sparkling, for a month I really thought there were stars inside them. 

That bastard did such an unwanted thing...I seriously don't want to go home!!!

""sandwich?""

Utomiya and Tsubaki have question marks over their heads, but they would never have guessed that my head would be caught between Nanase and Amasawa's secret parts. 

In fact, if there was someone who could predict things, he would definitely be a god.

"...Okay. Then I'll go home."

Feeling depressed, I turn my back on my three juniors and head towards the second-year dormitory. Then I went inside and headed to my room.

"...!"

However, when the distance to the entrance was less than 3 meters, I felt a dark aura coming from inside the room. 

It is an aura that is a condensation of all kinds of negative emotions such as anger, hatred, and jealousy.

If I don't evacuate immediately and escape to the 4-dimensional apartment, my hair will probably turn white, but when I barely manage to survive the twisting and turning, I unlock my room with great fear...

"""Okaeri''''

There were three lovers at the entrance, their eyes dark, but with big smiles on their faces, greeting me in broken tones.

"Farewell!"

Gash!

I tried to turn around, but my right shoulder was grabbed with incredible force.

"Nigenai Deyo Hachiman, Die Horikita Suzune!"

When I turned around, Masumi was grabbing my shoulder, but due to the tremendous force, not only was I unable to move, but I was making a creaking sound. 

It's like a shark in fishman karate.

"Sou desu yo. Imakaraippaiaishiimasho?"

Hiyori laughs and puts handcuffs on my hands.

"Masakani gerundesuka?Watashitachinoaiwoukeirenaindesuka?"

Arisu lined up next to me and pointed a knife at my neck.

(These guys... they're so angry that the screws in their heads are coming off...)

I want to faint from the black aura of the three, but I can't. It seems that because I was trained so much by Sensei Ayanokoji, I became physically and mentally strong, which became my enemy at the crucial moment.

I was thrown down on the bed...

"'Itadakimasu♡'"

I was covered by three brutal warriors.

the next day......

"Now, let's start the morning HR session. Also, Hikigaya is absent due to illness, but his behavior in class is good, so don't worry, it won't affect your class points."

That's what Chabashira, the homeroom teacher in Class D, told the students in her class, but Chiaki, Hachiman's sex friend, knows that.... 

"Goooooooooo! Please forgive me now!"

"It's no good. I'm dying to have sex with my husband."

"Maruichinishi Bori Totte Agelkara"

"Isagiyokushiboritoraretekudasaine?"

"Argh! No more!"

That I was being exploited by my three girlfriends by taking time off from school.

3