Prologue
29 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In forest, filled with conifer trees, a place tranquility and peace.

Heavy snow covered land and trees, from heart of forest sounds shout, scream and roar can be heard.

A group of hundreds of man, standing there, surrounding the area, as if to block a beast escape.

At midst of this encirclement, a man in bright blue colored clothing can be seen, with medium length black hair, and quite a well built body.

His clothing is obviously high quality materials, not belonging to an ordinary family background.

He holds a light-blue colored long sword in his right hand and in his left a circular shield of same color. 

On his forearms and legs, a pair of gauntlet and leg guard, with same light blue color can be seen.

All his defensive equipment are scaled, created out of a scaled monster remains.

With rigid breathing he look around himself, seen dozen or so corpses scattered throughout area, most of them wearing dark-red Knight armors, with some white one among them.

Someone from behind of Knights, shouted loudly at this moment “cursed creature, if you don't want a painful death, then drop your weapon, and we'll give you a less painful death than your companions.”

His word shifted his eyes to three corpse a little away from him.

Two big structured man, impaled by countless arrow and spear and died by one gaping hole which seems like results of magic passing through both their hearts, when they were fighting back to back.

Behind the two, one slender figure in green clothing, with broken bow is lying facedown own cold ground.

All three are those who he called friends, friends more closer than family.

Although they knew they'll be forfeiting their lives by being with him, they didn't back away and choosed to be with him.

The man pointed at corpses and said in conceited tone “see this fools? If you resist to bitter end, I'll have you mincemeated and send each piece to one of those fugitives, especially your manhood for your woman, hahaha ” with capitan of knights vulgar word, sound laughter filled the area.

Those who surrounded him here,were those who abused his benevolence, now stood up to kill him, his friends, his lover and family.

Capitan, eager to get his work done fast, moved towards corpses of his three companions.

Seeing his nasty smile, made him realize what he planned to do.

“stop right there, you son of bitch” spitting curse while doing what his enemies wanted, he rushed at them.

Knight capitan made a satisfied smile at his handy work.

In an instant four spear rushed towards him.

Sliding on ground, he made sweeping strike, and cut one leg from each of two front knights, when in excruciating pain they tried to use their spear to hold their bodies, he kicked the rear of their spear and jumped forward.

The spears flied right into other two chests, leaving two heavily wounded and two dead.

Two swordsman blocked his way, not as rash as their proceedings comrades.

They were painfully aware, until monstrosity in front of them has a drop of breath in him, he is death itself for whoever get near, if he wasn't, then best Knights of all four nations wouldn't gathered to surround him.

Capitan start preparing a magic and said in bemused tone“ heh, now you're in rush to die, but still holds on to your weapon.”

Taking a turn to face him, he stuck his tongue out.

“enjoy the SHOW”

His cursed voice, make his hair stand up, as he no longer cared about what would happen to him.

Rushing to two swordsman, he strike towards right one as blocked left one with shield. 

But giving such an opening to highest quality knights, it was fatal mistake.

Two arrow pierced his lower back as his balance broken, two swordsman in front stabbed both sides of his torso in a split second.

Ignoring pain and fading consciousness, he made fast stab towards to heart of Knight standing to right of him, and grabbed throat of left one.

The two female archer in back, nocked arrow again and another shot.

Pouring all power he had, in his hand he dugged his finger in man throat, causeed the man eye to widen at his incoming death, he pushed his sword stuck in abdomen of opponent deeper.

As sword traveling through his opponent abdominal organs and exited his back, cause no sound of pain come out stubborn man tightly closed lips, besides a red strike of blood dripping from corner his mouth.

Sound of arrow release made him drag the man by his throat and placed him in way of archer from behind.

As arrows riddled man's back with holes, he took a grip on sword stuck not-deeply in his own abdomen and throw it while murmuring something.

“lightning bestowment, explosive thunder”

Two shield holder with tower sheild stood in the way to protect archers.

“don't block, avoid it” a warning too late from capitan. 

As thrown sword collided with shield, a deafening sounds explosion filled the area and ferocious lightning devoured, all people near them.

Nearly fifteen person was completely evaporated by a simple thrown sword.

As lightning had their eyes in stinging pain, when they managed to see again only scream was what they heard and flying chunk of flesh was they saw.

Sight of man cutting anyone in his even at cost his body torned to pieces, awakened an natural instinct, survival instinct.

But he was running out stamina, after all his beast-like outburst, he found his body not responding to him.

As his knees shook, he stabbed his sword in ground to keep standing.

“sigh, from one thousand high Knight, only about five hundred survived, and for what?just four person?” as capitan talked in a face that looked calm but a tone brimming with naked fury.

“and so this would be compensation for trouble you caused me.”

A magic circle at his feet, glowed.

Circle was a familiar one for him, a intermediate summoning circle.

From circle ten demonic hyena appeared.

“enjoy your snacks, little ones.”

At man order hyenas started ripping apart corpses of his friends. 

With body that couldn't move, he was left with no choice but watch torture before his eventual death.

Thought death wasn't scary for him, cause at the cost of his life they will survive. 

But such a scene playing infront of his helpless eyes, was last nail of his coffin.

In about three most horrifying moment of his life,he forget everything and stood motionless.

He seemed broken and already dead man to his opponent but in fact he was completing a incantation inside his head.

{the water that flows through depths of Hades, chilling wind of Tartarus, and Darkness ever present in domain of Thanatos, mix in my rage and hate, with my life-force as medium, turn living world to hell itself}

In fit of madness he shout upon his lungs. 

“RAIN OF APOCALYPSE”

His voiced filled with grievances at atrocities happened to him, shook the entire forest and Knights.

Falling snow suddenly stopped and a rain with bone chilling coldness replaced it.

Each drop of rain water was pitch black and heavy like lead, in dozen seconds, they crushed knight's skulls and bones, and those who didn't die instantly by it, a decaying force spread to their bodies from place of impact.

Area overflowing with deathly shrieks, silenced after two minutes, rain stopped while leaving none alive.

Just a last person standing in middle of slaughter ground.

Nothing was heard but sounds his blood touching snow at his feet.

He knew this was the end of him but he didn't plan to die easily, they who hidden themselves while he was busy in his battle would show up shortly.

More he took with himself to grave, less the burden on survivors.

Focusing his last silver of mana to heal himself, he heard sounds air rending apart and saw a spear-like weapon coming straight to him.

Barely raising his shield he try to dispel the deadly strike power, to no avail, his body was already at death door.

His body flew backward like a kite with broken thread and collided with trees, but strength of opponent was much higher than what tree could withstand.

After passing through three trees, he finally come to halt.

Coughing nearly all blood his body had left, he leaned to tree as he looked up towards the man holding trident in his hand, the one nearly killed him now.

“so my life…will…end by your…hands …cough …cough …at least better than dying to those low-lifes.” he said with a bitter smile, as he felt life leaving his body.

The man infront him look at him for some seconds, like there was something he supposed to say but couldn't say or remember it.

After some hesitations, he opened his mouth and spoke with a falsetto sounds which didn't seems belong to a human.

“you've fought valiantly, but from beginning your lose was pre-determined.”

“you…fuckers,…I…cough…can't…say that …that you'll pay …but …” Taking a gaze of absolute confidence at man infront of him, he said his last word in life.

“I'll awaits you all in hell,hehehehe hahaha ”

Facing man laughing in madness and mockery he raised his trident to finish him off, but his hand were shaking a little.

“a futile effort, it's seems like a family characteristics to make null attempt at resistance.” the voice was muffled by golden spear that was thrown and landed right on heart of man seating on ground.

“…a waste of time, worthless mortal couldn't do a simple job.”

with a voice filled with boredom was last thing he heard before his world sunk into eternal darkness.

In harsh cold forest, located in northwest of world, lifeless body of Samuel Arion, turned to ash and flowed in the winds.

0