One
184 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Previously, on Surfer Fox Girl. . .

-Liyana-

 

"Hi!" She said. "I'm Ria! What's your name?"

 

"I'm Liyana," I said. Ria had bright blue hair and startling green eyes. The moment our eyes met, I froze.

 

"What?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

 

"Nothing," I said, turning away to hide my red cheeks.

 

". . . Where are your ears?" Ria asked. I froze.

 

Fuck. I had forgotten to add human ears to the glamour. I couldn't think of a way out of the situation without revealing my magic. I sighed and took off the glamour.

 

"Wa-," Ria said. "You can use magic!?"

 

"Yes," I said.

 

"That's so cool!" Ria said. "Can I touch your tail?"

 

"I guess," I said. I brought my tail in front of her and she brushed it gently. I almost gasped at the sensation but managed to stay silent. Then, suddenly, a spark of magic broke off from my body and went into Ria.

 

She gasped. "What was that?" She asked.

 

"That was a magic spark," I answered. "I didn't try to do anything, though. It just went into you."

 

"Does this mean I'll also get magic?" Ria asked, her eyes wide.

 

"Maybe?" I said. "I'm not sure."

 

"I really hope I do," Ria said. "I want a tail like yours." I blushed a little.

 

Then the door opened and the teacher came in. She began calling everyone's names. I sighed, wondering what would happen to Ria. I hoped that it wouldn't hurt her.

 


One day later

-Ria-

 

I yawned and slowly sat up in my bed. I could feel the spark of magic inside my body. It flitted around, creating a comforting warmth within my body.

 

I had already told my parents about what happened. They were surprised but happy for me. They knew that I had always wanted to be magical. Now my dream was finally coming true. Or, it probably would. I really, really hoped it would.

 

As I dressed, I noticed a spot right above my tailbone that felt a little sensitive. When I pressed it, I let out a small yelp at the sensation. I mentally set it aside and finished putting on my pants. Then a bra and finally a shirt. I dashed out into the kitchen, grabbed a bagel, and took off for school, stuffing the ring-shaped bread into my mouth as I did so.

 

When I arrived, school had almost started. I managed to get into the art classroom and my seat with a minute to spare. I stuffed the last piece of bagel in my mouth as the bell rang.

 

"Sleep in?" Liyana asked.

 

"Yep," I replied. "Couldn't sleep well. How are you?"

 

"Good," Liyana said. "You?"

 

"I'm awesome," I said. "And I think I'm starting to grow a tail."

 

"Really?" Liyana asked.

 

"Uh-huh," I answered. "There's this spot that feels extra sensitive, like it's going to grow."

 

"Well, good for you," Liyana said. "Oh, the teacher's coming." Right after she said that the teacher walked in. I grinned at her perfect timing before paying attention to the teacher.

 

A bit short, I know. Sorry about that.

4