Chapter 1: The beginning
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don't know how far I'm traveling, wandering in this vast unknown space, how many decades?, has it been. I have traveled so far to get to where I am now, I can't even remember the life that I once had.

As I thought about random things to keep me entertained, I felt a warm object circling me. Suddenly, a gaze looked through me like a child at the moment focusing on a toy.

"Oh~, wandering souls from afar!, how did you get here?!," he spoke with an up-beating voice, "pft--hahaha, those gods of yours must be playing another prank~" he mused.

'It's not funny...'

What god? Another prank? So the reason why I'm here alone wandering all these years, is because of this prank! Really! Could they just teleport me here or something?

"Hahaha, don't be mad uhh…," he touched my non-existent body, "Jacob, I will take care of you from now on, and I don't really know what your god is thinking, but you are already here, so you can't really go back."

His voice feels so warm, even though my senses can't function without a body, I still can think and hear him. I don't know how I can hear him, as well as how I can even think without a brain. Wait! Hold on a minute, my name is Jacob?.

"Mmm, I got an idea." he muttered.

'Idea?'

"How about I let you reincarnate in my world? Sounds fun, right." He smiled at his own suggestion.

'Right...' I muttered.

"Get over it and follow me Jacob, I will show you what you came for, pft...hahaha, not really for what you came for, but you will definitely get something. I will reward you for your long and unwanted journey."

I followed him, and he explained how his world is full of unknown adventures, and bragged about how exciting it would be to add me to his world. I don't really get the topic that he is referencing or saying, and... yeah, he doesn't really stop talking.

"Okay then! Jacob, welcome to my humble abode, it's pretty chill in here, right?"

He excitedly shows me around the place... What place? Right the place of nothingness... Wait, I do see multiple dots in our direction. A Planet? A sun?

"Oh, and by the way, you can do whatever you want to do in this world, feel free to create or destroy," He changed the tone to a serious one, "now pick your choice Jacob, as your decision will tell you what you want and need. Find out your goal and mission."

"Will you let darkness consume your mind, Jacob?, filling your desire with selfishness and chaos? Doing what you want, and no one would object." He waves his left hand and drags it across the room.

Jacob saw a place where he ruled all the corners of the city, town and villages with a crooked smile painted on his face. He shuddered at the thought of leaving his comfort zone, for instance, killing someone.

"Or, do you want to follow the light and fill others with dreams, hope and expectation?" wave his left hand.

The opposite is shown in the hologram as he sees himself on a majestic white horse with a horn above the horse's head. Waving his hand as the whole place filled the parade with laughter, joy, and praise for accomplishing something.

Not really my cup of tea, I despise the feeling of peer pressure and stress of being in public, and I'm afraid of this never ending expectation of many who put their expectation in me. Also, I don't really see myself as an outgoing guy, as I preferred to stay at home and eat food, play, sleep and repeat. Because of that interest, I hope there is an option to just live peacefully.

"Piece of advice Jacob, all choice is yours to pick, freedom at its best, nothing to lock you up in a cage. Well, if you mess with the wrong person that is, then maybe you will. Oh, and if some prick pushed you, push them back even harder, simple as that."

"Still listening jaco--" The unknown entity looks at his back.

'ahh...Yeah' nah, I don't get a single word you have Said! I am just confuse, because you just pop up out of nowhere, suggesting that you would let me reincarnate me into your world.

"Well, times up Jacob, you got a whole new world to catch up with."

'Huh, wait I still got a lot of questions to ask you' my body suddenly sucked into this blue hole thing, sucking me in like a black hole.

"Woahhh--"

-------

"Huh!" As I open my eyes, the sun filled my lids with light that I miss so greatly, And the smell of grass and breeze in the air, as well as the sound of horses and metal object in the given surroundings.

"What the hell?" I gasp as my eyes fully opened at the current situation that I'm in, holding a big red apple, and suddenly my head starts to hurt, like awfully bad.

"Fucking headache..." I painfully touched my head.

Fuck, I don't really remember anything much. I just remembered that we were talking about me reincarnating in to his world. I don't really know what his intentions were, and whether I should trust his word. I don't know who I am and why I am here exactly. Only my name are what I remember, because of that nut job reminding me for what my name is. Beyond that, it is just a blurry memory.

As I look around painfully, I can guarantee say that we are in a wooden moving carriage, with its Unique design, and my clothes are well, just a greyish robe and yeah nothing much. Other than that, is the tough ride, its really hurting my bum, as I feel sore in my back and rearrange my sitting position.

Two people notice my sudden behavior. On the left is a girl with a white hood and a white robe, she is also holding a polished wooden staff or just a bulky shiny stick? She seemed to try to be mysterious, even with a hood on I could still see her beautiful face. Ok me, stop being a creep. On the right, is a man that is tall, with broad shoulders, has big muscles, red hair and quite a wide face and a metal collar applied to his neck.

Uhh, a collar?

"Uhm, hello guys, can you tell me where we are?" I asked after they saw me wake up and making a weird gesture to them.

The hooded woman looked at me, tilting her head, then looked at the man who is quite strong, also confused, and tilted his head. The man opens his mouth:

"Hjevzkfgsvx?", an unknown language and a strong accent, can only be heard.

"No don't tell me..." hoping to be wrong, "are you serious right now?"

"...?" The girl and the man looked at each other.

I panicked, as soon when I realized that I couldn't communicate with them. Oh man, I am imagining the worst that could happen right now.

Damn you god!

1