Chapter 33: The Doll Princess
768 13 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 33: The Doll Princess

[First of all, magical life force can be poured into the opponent's body, like last time, causing him to explode and die. Other types of magical power cannot be poured directly into the opponent's body]

“Then, you can also stop infusing magic power into the opponent’s body after he becomes dependent on my magic power in order to defeat the opponent’s will, right?”

[You understood it quickly; these two ways are one of the ways to use it]

“I will never do such an inhumane thing again.”

In this regard, Linsha was not very happy and said with disgust, “God gave me this sacred power to save lives. Your use of it is tainted.”

[Why? Did God himself tell you the rules for using this power? How dare you assume God's will?]

“Okay! Are you satisfied with me wanting to do it myself? I feel like God gave me this power to save all living things. Do you have any objections?”

At this moment, Linsha's blood pressure shot up! This second, hateful personality of hers... always likes to unscrupulously interrupt her words, then forcefully rip apart the layers of cover-ups and excuses!

Good! Then you won't hide it! However, all this is her own internal drama, and outsiders will not know about it.

[Yes, that's a good point]

Yaming also thinks that Linsha's change is very good. Compared to the game in which Lynsha always speaks a lot of big truths in a soft voice and tries by all means to put herself on the highest moral level, the current Linsha seems much more pleasing to the eye.

At least now she uses others, sentient beings, and God as excuses to express her thoughts less and less; her thoughts are her own thoughts, and she rarely says, "Everyone must also want me to do this" and "God must be the hope." “I think so” kind of words.

[Of course, your strength is much more than this]

Immediately, Yaming said, [There are many ways to use life magic power; I will tell you about them after you lose]

“It looks like you've already won; you're so confident...”

“She's just a second character, but she really understands my body better than me.” Linsha muttered, biting her lip.

[Don't forget that I am you too. Maybe deep in your heart, you've always longed to use power in this way]

Yaming said it in a joking tone, but these words were completely made up by him. Because in the game, Linsha never used her consciousness to explore other uses of life magic from beginning to end, and the life magic in her hands was always only used for healing.

In this case, how did Yaming know how to use it? In fact, it's very simple: Linsha suffered a mental breakdown at the end of the game because she lost everything, and then was directly turned into a puppet by the final boss in the game, who had been targeting her for a long time!

As for the other uses of life magic, they had already been developed by the boss of this game. This boss's name is Ineisha Noki, and her nickname is Doll Princess. She is also the goal of all contestants!

Generally, when someone is called a doll princess, it means that the princess is just a doll to be manipulated. But for Ineisha, this meaning is completely different because she is extremely proficient in the Heaven-Defying Puppet Technique, which can turn any creature into a puppet and then control it.

That was why Yaming had a great expression when he saw the circumstances of winning. Ineisha herself is a skilled puppeteer, and the contestants really want to turn her into an exclusive doll, but it's not certain who will turn into a doll...

“Although I'm not sure how to eliminate her yet, I still know the plot of the game. Others who don't know the plot should be less able to handle her.”

Thinking in his mind, Yaming thought of another question. Ineisha once said to Linsha: “I have been watching you for a long time, and I have coveted your power for a long time.” In this case, she can’t start watching Linsha from this time on, right?

[Ding!]

At this time, Yaming suddenly heard a notification tone. He first disconnected the connection from Linsha, then clicked on the system bar to open the system, and saw the new mail that had just been sent.

"Huh? Obviously, I haven't completed any tasks now, so why did you send me a mail?"

Yaming clicked on the mail in confusion, then discovered that the mail was actually a video, and when he opened it, a beautiful figure wearing pink and white headphones and a black plaid skirt emerged.

“Good morning to all contestants. The Grand Prix started a week ago. How is your experience?”

The person in the video was the guide he had met before. She bowed slightly to say hello, then smiled and said, “I'm very happy; no one has been eliminated in this first week. You are all obviously newbies participating in the competition for the first time.

"Okay, that's the end of the pleasantries. Now let me introduce you to something that's not in the Beginner's Guide, and it's this: the Crystal Card!"

The lady guide turned slightly to the side and showed the display screen behind her, on which a large number of small, colorful cards were displayed, the cards exactly matching the size of the slot in the magic power engine.

“According to the Grand Prix tradition, the competition organizers will award crystal cards to the surviving contestants after the first week. First of all, the crystal cards are divided into armor type and biological type. Using different crystal cards will have different effects.”

As the guide poked the display screen with a small column, she introduced it in a beautiful voice: “Crystal cards are also an important prop in Grand Prix. If you want to win the game, you must keep collecting crystal cards and find ways to get them out.” The other way to get crystal cards is to get lucky and get them from the system store... or by killing some special monsters!”

“The organizers of the competition have a way of making crystal cards look like monsters, and they have already released a large number of crystal cards that have been transformed into monsters into the world! And...”

Scrolling the screen, the guide happily introduced, “As a reward, we have also placed a crystal card of the twelve zodiac signs! You should know that the twelve zodiac signs are the highest-level crystal cards. You beginners can get it for the first time in the competition. You are so lucky to have this opportunity!”

“After that, I will introduce you to some common crystal cards... and so on. Finally, I wish all the contestants a happy competition! You must win that beautiful princess as soon as possible!”

After finishing speaking, the lady guide bowed again, and then the screen went black, leaving only Yaming with a hidden expression on his face.

“It's already difficult to deal with a princess who defies the will of heaven, and you want to make the game even more difficult, don't you?”

Yaming was a little speechless; he originally wanted to control Linsha, but what the hell is this crystal zodiac card? “From what the guide said, it's very powerful. Is it possible for that equipment to beat Linsha's level?”

Read 20 chapters ahead on patreon:

patreon.com/Hana_Chan1

And if you want to support me with a tip go to my kofi, I'll be grateful 

ko-fi.com/hana_chan1

And this is my discord if you want to discuss about the story

https://discord.com/invite/KzRWHga6rz 

22