Chapter 10: The Forest
2.7k 13 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"She's gone!" Screamed Daryl.

Everyone was aware of the situation. The two men weren't exactly talking softly.

"Haven't you heard what the boy said? Get off your lazy asses and go find her!" The leader screamed. "Make sure she gets here unhurt, this kid is worth 50 million gold!"

The men got motivated again when they heard the amount, they all prepared themselves and started moving. Groups of men were formed with five-man each. The first search through all the tents. Daryl saw Lena's foot tracks and started to investigate them. When saw that they lead into the forest, he got anxious.

Dammit, from all the places you could run away to, you chose the worst one... He thought.

He gathered all his courage and ran into the forest. He kept an eye out for monsters while sprinting as hard as he could. He would never forgive himself if Lena got hurt. He knew that her outburst was his fault.

***

Meanwhile...

(Lena's Point of View)

I ran away as fast as I could. I cried and I didn't know which direction I went. I knew the forest was dangerous, especially for a little girl like me, but what Daryl did was unforgivable.

My little cute body got tired of running after a few minutes. The drops of sweat slowly glided down my neck. I gasped for air while standing still. I've never been this exhausted. I watched the scenery and listened to the sound of the river. It was a quiet, but peaceful tone. I calmed down a little. I slowly got my senses back.

Maybe I overreacted a bit? He seems like a good person and I'm sure he wouldn't treat me bad, but I don't want to be seen as somebody else's property. He's still a bad guy and one good gesture doesn't change that fact, but maybe I should give him a change? Just being angry at him won't bring my mother back.

But he said that he would never touch me without my permission, does that mean he sees me as girlfriend material? What the hell, I'm only six how could he think about such things? Or does he mean when I'm grown up?

I got a mental breakdown after all the thinking.

But suddenly I heard a loud roar behind me. It roared so hard that it covered me in spit. 

I turned around and froze...

It was an enormous monster, which had green coloured skin. The creature had a humanoid shape, but it was extremely ugly. His teeth were razor-sharp and his legs short. It was extremely fat and almost completely naked, his nether region covered with just a piece of cloth. It was a troll!

He looked at me and swung his club as hard as he could. I sank to my knees and somehow dodged his attack. I took a gamble and ran away as fast as I could, but he punched me in my stomach. It was so painful that I almost threw up. I tried to scream for help, but I slowly lost my consciousness.

***

When I woke up, I lay on an old, but soft bed. I tried to move, but I couldn't. I was tied up... I tried to free myself, but no matter what I died I couldn't break loose. I panicked and started to scream for help, but without success. It was quiet for a few minutes until I heard footsteps. I panicked and started screaming, but I was horrified to what I saw, it was the troll again!

"What are you going to do to me?"

"..."

"Answer me, you ugly monster!"

The creature looked angry at me, he somehow understood what I said.

"Little human, keep quiet!"

He then slapped me in my face. It was so painful that I almost cried. A huge handmark now coved my face. He pulled his cloth down and stood right before me, revealing his big, green-coloured, you know what I mean...

My eyes turned wide open and I was in shock. Am I going to get raped by that thing?

He saw my reaction and he seemed amused. He widened his smile and spoke, "You look good, me never see human look as good as you. Me gonna turn u into my wife."

"Your wife? I'm only six."

"I don't care."

He came closer to me. I tried to distract him so I asked a question, "Who lives in this house? Did you make it yourself?"

The troll seemed confused, but he made a pride expression and said, "I saw humans in village, they were scared and tried to scare me away, but I strong so I killed everybody and ate them..."

He looked at me and smiled, "I ate women and children in front of man, they didn't look as good as you."

"Thanks for the compliment, I guess..."

"You're welcome, wait!" The troll said. "You are trying to distract me! You think I'm stupid troll? Me smartest troll I know."

Yes, I do indeed think you're stupid... I thought, I wanted to say it out loud, but I don't think that would be a good idea...

He lost his patience and grabbed me with his big hands. A shiver ran down my back.

"Don't r*pe me please!" I bagged.

The troll smiled and tried to pull my pants down. I closed my eyes and wanted it to be over soon...

I waited and waited, but I never felt the pain, I opened my eyes and saw that times stood still.

I looked at the corner of the room and to my surprise, I saw a woman a white dress...

36