Chapter 1
9 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Im tired' thinks John, commuting on the bus from the sleepy village of Lawhead to London.

It's one of the many "satellite" villages around the  bustling metropolis of Great britian.

He sighs again while looking up from his smartphone to the outside of the nearly empty bus slowly converging onto bigger, busier streets into the City.

John looked around. Inside two elderly woman, looking disaprovingly at an brunette with an rather short skirt to her Business atire, while hushing about it, an man looking to compete with his own tiredness, brooding over an slightly wet, crumbled newspaper and at last the corpulent driver with fiery hair winding around an growing Bald spot.

Just as he let his thoughts slip and contemplate about different things like his dinner, the open water bill and the promise to his Parents to show up on christmas eve that he will probably break again, like the last 3 years. An jolt went through the bus.

Then screaming of the old woman 2 seats across him, he whipped his head around to see sparks coming of the bus getting intimate with the guard rail, holding the container on wheels on the street.

He stumbled with haste over to the driver, him cramping and spasming while trying choking the steering wheel to death. John fruitlessly tried grappling the steering from him while looking out the front of the bus.

The driver suddenly went limp and John fell forward while janking the steering wheel to the right.

The bus breached the opposite guarding with the sound of metal bending out of shape.

just as John found Himself after the bus came to an halt, orienting himself by looking around, he saw an car barreling towards him.

While that happened, Johns thoughts slowed down, drawing out the 3/4 of an second to minutes. The cars arrival unstoppable.

He saw the shiny black SUV breaching over the steps of the bus entry,still  hearing the choir of screams to his right and...nothing, black.

2