Abused
43 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Ning Yi opened her eyes, she was sitting in a luxurious ward.
She was holding a needle in her hand, and there was blood on the tip.
Obviously, he just finished stabbing someone.
Ning Yi has never used such a humorous cold weapon since the end of the world. He thought to himself: What a good guy?
——I am Grandma Rong in the book?
Then she was entered into the plot of a book about a wealthy family's brainless pampering, and soon learned that the very handsome man on the hospital bed who had just been stabbed by her was the strongest business emperor in the book, Gu Cheng, who had become a vegetative state after an accident. I've been lying down for three years.
Originally, the heroine Ding Ziyue and Gu Cheng had a child relationship, and because of this they had always been envied by famous ladies. Who would have thought that the boss would not wake up for a long time. Fortunately, she discovered that she was the wrong fake daughter. After the real daughter Ning Yi was found from the countryside, the task of marrying a vegetative person was naturally placed on her. Not only that, Ding Ziyue was also found by her real family and an even more powerful wealthy family, and she was pampered and became the apple of her eye!
Ning Yi, on the other hand, has never had a good life. He has to become a widow for her as soon as he returns to a wealthy family. Under the contrast of Ding Ziyue's doting life, it is difficult not to distort his mentality, so he abuses his disabled husband to vent his anger.
Little did he know that the boss’s consciousness had been passively and awakely trapped in his body. He had lost all five senses but retained the sense of touch and pain! The abuse made him become even darker. Later, when he rose up and once again swept the entire business world, Ning Yi, a vicious pervert, was naturally the first to be brutally abused.
After watching the garbage plot, Ning Yi didn’t know which one was more unlucky, the boss or herself.
I feel like if the two of them could live in different places, they would have a lot of resonance.
They are all wronged.
However, injustice comes true. Ning Yi lived in the apocalypse for three years. His sense of morality and compassion were basically lost along with his quality of life, and he only thought about countermeasures that were beneficial to himself.
Today is the first day that the original owner was allowed to visit after marrying into the Gu family. Outside the ward, almost all the rich and famous people in City A gathered. Most of these people looked down on the original owner. If Gu Cheng didn't wake up, they would ridicule her for being a widow; if Gu Cheng woke up, they would ridicule her for being unworthy.
Ning Yi held the needle, pointed it at the boss, and thought seriously——
Since he has already been stabbed, how about just stabbing him to death? To avoid being retaliated against later.
But then she thought about it, this is a legal society now, and people are not allowed to be beaten and killed casually.
Ning Yi yawned in distress. After finally leaving the apocalypse, but wearing such a B-character, when can I realize my simple dream of eating well, drinking well, lying down and sleeping peacefully?
She simply clicked the needle and closed her eyes: "How about I lie down for you for a while, husband."
Of course this is just a random thought in my mind.
However, there was a sudden slight airflow fluctuation in the air, like a gust of wind blowing past her ears on the hospital bed, as if something had changed.
Ning Yi's senses were sharp and she immediately opened her eyes.
But I found out——Why is it still dark in front of me?
Not only that, the noise that was always noisy because of my good hearing has also disappeared. All that's left in the world is the soft and fluffy feel beneath me.
? How does this look a bit like...
And as if to confirm Ning Yi's suspicion, "Ning Yi" who was sitting beside the bed slowly stood up.
When "she" opened her eyes, there was a dark light in her eyes, like a beast that had been locked in a cage for too long, cautiously and gloomily peeping at this long-lost light.
After adapting to the feeling of standing and normal vision, Gu Cheng saw himself lying on the bed at the first glance.
He was silent. Out-of-body experience?
But when he slowly raised his hand, what he saw was a white wrist belonging to a woman. The five fingers were very slender... and they were holding a needle.
Gu Cheng narrowed his eyes. It turned out that he had actually changed into this person's body.
Ning Yi was confused.
An inexplicable sense of connection made her clearly know that she had actually swapped bodies with the boss.
If I had known better, I would have thrown away the needle first, ah no - if I had known better, I would have pricked him to death!
Gu Cheng had already picked up the needle and looked at it.
The sharp pain in his arm just now, "——is this it?"
Ning Yi heard this cold magnetic voice and realized that after the exchange, the two of them could still have a direct conversation in their hearts, so he sorted out her remaining courtesy and explained: "I didn't stab you, it was all a misunderstanding... …”
However, before she finished speaking, she felt the cold needle tip fall on her arm, slowly moving away, causing a burst of goosebumps.
"--Scared?"
Gu Cheng lowered his eyes and looked at his body without any emotion, with malice rising in his heart: "How does this feel?"
Can't see, can't move, in the dark, and can be slaughtered by others.
Fate was so mean to him that even a villain like this dared to step on his head.
Now that he's awake, don't blame...
"?"
Before the black energy in Gu Cheng's eyes spread, he suddenly lay back in his body again.
Ning Yi stood at the head of the bed and blinked.
——I'm sorry, she just thought about it casually, but ended up changing it again.
So the exchange turns out to be so casual!
As long as she thinks about it? ? ?
Gu Cheng on the other end obviously realized that the swapped body was under the control of the other party, and his heart suddenly sank heavily - in this case, he was completely passive and controlled.
What will this vicious woman do?
——Ning Yi looked at the big man on the bed, his eyes gradually became moved.
I didn’t expect that this piece of rubbish worn in books could also be useful.
In the end of the world, she was surrounded by various mutant noises, always in danger, and her nerves were tense. She had not slept for three years, but now she had a soft and clean place to sleep that could not be seen or heard -
Isn’t the big man’s body a silent, zero-pressure five-star hotel king-bed room? You can check in at any time for free.
Ning Yi: -Fortunately I didn’t stab him to death! vT
So Ning Yi methodically disposed of the "cold weapon", stuffed a juicy and sweet orange into his mouth, then patted the boss on the shoulder, and proactively and smoothly switched bodies with him again.
After doing all this, Ning Yi got her wish and lay down on the bed peacefully.
When Gu Cheng opened his eyes again, he was standing beside the bed again.
I looked down and saw that the needle in my hand had been wiped clean.
It also formed a heart-shaped pout.
Ning Yi slowly closed her eyes: "Hubby, let's compare our feelings."
Gu Cheng: "..."
He clenched his palms tightly, his eyes filled with gloom.
This woman should be the wife assigned to him by the family. A person who is so vicious that she abuses her husband suddenly pretends to make money and be affectionate, all for the purpose of seeking more benefits.
Gu Cheng lowered his eyes and calmly turned the hospital bed into a negotiation table: "I think you know my identity. If we cooperate, I can bring you everything you want."
There was silence on the other side, and there was no sound.
Gu Cheng's heart sank deeper and his eyes changed several times.
It seems that this woman is not an idiot who only knows how to prick people with needles. Instead, she is quite motivated and calm.
Gu Cheng controlled his tone and used retreat to advance: "Of course, the initiative is yours. If you..."
His tone was low and his mouth was almost dry when he spoke, but the other party remained silent, like a master who knew the game well.
A hint of fear finally appeared on Gu Cheng's gloomy and cold face.
——"What exactly do you want?"
After a long while, there was finally a response from the other side.
Ning Yi: “zzZZZ”
Gu Cheng: "?"
Gu Cheng: "..."
Gucheng endured for three years and almost failed.
She's fucking snoring.
At this time, outside the ward.
Because the door has not been opened for a long time, the ladies and daughters gradually became unable to sit still.
Ning Yi hasn't come out for so long. Is it possible that Young Master Gu really woke up? ?
After all, now, the business empire created by Gu Cheng is still operating according to his rules. The market value of Gu Group is still unmatched in City A. Thinking about Gu Cheng's handsome face... In fact, as long as the young man can open his eyes Eyes, there are still countless people who want to marry him.
Everyone is a little reluctant, but no one dares to bet on that eventuality.
Among the crowd, only Ding Ziyue smiled calmly. That is the gesture of a beloved winner in life.
Others don't know why Ning Yi didn't come out of the Gucheng ward for a long time, but Ding Ziyue knows - because she knows what will happen in the future through a dream! Now her sister, who has a dark psychology, must have begun to abuse Gu Cheng.
Ding Ziyue smiled softly - it's a pity that Ning Yi won't know it even if he is beaten to death. In fact, Gu Cheng can sense all this and will wake up soon!
So as long as she finds an opportunity to heal Gu Cheng after Ning Yi's abuse, then when Gu Cheng rises to power... she will be the light that helps Gu Cheng get through the darkness!
Just as I was thinking about it, the door to the ward suddenly opened——
Gu Cheng walked out expressionlessly, his face covered with gloom and frost.
He was currently in Ning Yi's body, but he silenced everyone waiting outside.
Such a cold beauty...
Although Ning Yi, a local daughter, may not be on the stage, she is really beautiful... Her facial features are exquisite, with half-closed deer eyes, meandering and deep eyes at the end, her upper lip is thin and her lower lip is just the right thickness. She is thin but elegant, and the cold aura lingering around her now adds a sense of mystery to her.
"Holy shit, is she so beautiful?" someone whispered.
A socialite next to her curled her lips in disdain, "What's the use of being beautiful?"
Looking at this expression, you can tell that Gu Cheng must not have woken up. Otherwise, why would "Ning Yi" look like she was mourning for her heir?
For a moment, the ladies and daughters all felt disappointed and relieved. They gathered around and looked at "Ning Yi" up and down.
Gu Cheng had not been in contact with anyone for a long time and felt very uncomfortable. He said coldly: "Get out of the way."
The cold and oppressive aura coming from the superior actually made the few people in front stutter their breathing.
But then they laughed angrily, Ning Yi is pretty good at showing off, right?
Gu Cheng is still awake. How dare she, an outcast from a wealthy family, show off?
Some people ridiculed: "Oh, with this posture, do you think that Mr. Gu himself is here?"
The person next to me echoed: "I am from this village. Being able to marry into the Gu family has already achieved a class leap~ Can't you be more careful?"
Gu Cheng looked at these faces indifferently. In the past, they were always smiling in front of him.
I have never seen their faces before.
Ding Ziyue came out at the right time, and with compassion and understanding for Ning Yi, she said gently: "Stop talking like that, Xiao Yi must feel very uncomfortable..." Otherwise, how could he abuse Gu Cheng?
Everyone knows that Ding Ziyue has just been recognized by the Ding family, and she is in the spotlight as a pampered girl. She also has Gu's eldest son as the flower protector, so they all sell her face.
"Yueyue is really a beautiful person with a kind heart~"
"As expected of a truly famous daughter!"
Ding Ziyue smiled modestly, but her eyes could not conceal her pride and complacency.
She glanced at the door of the ward. Although she wanted to heal the suffering young master Gu immediately, there were many people and she was in no hurry.
So she grabbed "Ning Yi" and said kindly: "Let's go, I'll take you to visit the Gu family."
Gu Cheng: "?"
Gu Zeyu came over with a tall horse and said, "Yueyue, I'll accompany you."
Ding Ziyue naturally did not refuse, and Gu Zeyu's protective posture must have stimulated Ning Yi. The more twisted her psychology is, the more her kindness is highlighted!
"Let's go~" she said with a smile.
Gucheng did not refuse.
He just took this opportunity to observe the current situation of the Gu family and fill in the missing three years as soon as possible. Calculating time, the projects he promoted before the accident should be returning funds now.
Walking in the Gu family's grand manor, Ding Ziyue smiled brightly and missed her, "Ah, here - I often came here to play when I was a child. Aunt Song Lan liked me very much at that time, but it's a pity that I am not my daughter-in-law now..."
After saying that, Ding Ziyue seemed to have just remembered that these words would hurt "Ning Yi", and said quickly: "Ah, I'm sorry, sister, I didn't mean that."
Gu Cheng glanced at her.
What a low-grade green tea.
Gu Zeyu said impatiently: "Yueyue, why are you always apologizing to her? Haven't you already given up your position to her? Why is she still dissatisfied?"
That kind of overbearing maintenance is something that little girls simply cannot resist.
Ding Ziyue's cheeks were flushed, and she secretly observed "Ning Yi", and was satisfied to see the thoughtful look on his face.
Gu Cheng did think of Gu Zeyu.
He turned to look at him and said calmly: "Did you burst into tears at the Gu family shareholders' meeting the year before last when you missed your notes and forgot your words, and later became the executive director?"
Gu Zeyu's expression suddenly changed. No one knew about this except the elders who were present at the time. How could Ning Yi, a person who had just joined a wealthy family, know about it? !
He subconsciously turned to Ding Ziyue: "Did you tell her?!"
Ding Ziyue opened her eyes wide and quickly denied: "How could it be!"
She really didn’t expect that she would underestimate Ning Yi! Now she started to drive a wedge between her and Gu Zeyu? !
Sure enough, people with dark psychology are like this. If they are not happy, they cannot see others happy!
Ding Ziyue couldn't care about him, so she had to busy herself with Gu Zeyu to prove her innocence.
But Gu Cheng didn't care about them at all.
Not to mention whether doing so would make Ning Yi enemies.
——What does the woman's situation have to do with him?
He was about to go to the main house to take a look, but he heard a long yawn in his ears.
Ning Yi woke up.
This sleep was not long, but it was already the deep sleep she had not seen for a long time!
Ning Yi was lying on the bed, feeling limp and weak all over her body. She was so happy that she didn't want to get up at all.
At this time, it was very convenient to talk directly in her head. She asked Gu Cheng: "Where are you?"
Gucheng looked around and replied coldly: "The chef."
Ning Yi said in surprise: "How do you know I'm hungry, so let's switch back?"
Gu Cheng sneered, this woman only sleeps and eats.
First of all, he just happened to be here.
Secondly, if Ning Yi wants to change, he has no control.
However, after several seconds, the two still did not switch back.
Ning Yi's confused voice came over: "Eh? Why can't I change it?"
——It failed?
Gucheng paused.
It seems that although the initiative is on her side, there is some limit on the time... or the number of exchanges.
Then——he was not completely passive in front of her.
The corners of Gu Cheng's lips slowly curled up into a smile, and the dark malice in his eyes overflowed like a tide.
Ding Ziyue finally comforted Gu Zeyu. She was unhappy at first, but when she turned around and saw the evil coldness on "Ning Yi's" face, her mood suddenly improved.
That’s right, with this look in his eyes, “Ning Yi” must be mentally twisted to the point of perversion!
Gu Cheng curled his lips and left the kitchen.
Opposite Ning Yi tried a few times but couldn't change it, so he was no longer persistent.
"Husband - can you bring me some cakes? Husband~" Ning Yi shouted without any shame, "I haven't had one in several years, I want chocolate flavor."
"——Heh." Gu Cheng almost sneered.
"Ning Yi," he read her name coldly, "I advise you to respect yourself."
Ning Yi lay on the bed and sighed inwardly.
You knew he would fall out in a second!
Fortunately, she was prepared.
Her tone was concerned: "If you don't bring it to me, I will drool on your face."
Gu Cheng: "?"

Ning Yi lay on the bed and said leisurely, "I tried it, and the corners of your mouth can move about 1mm. Moreover, someone is holding your hand now, it should be your mother."
Gu Cheng: "..."
Ning Yi: "How is it?"
After a pause, he began to be confused: "Aba, abaa, aba..."
Gu Cheng: "That's enough!"
The veins on his forehead popped out, and his black aura seemed to have substance.
Half a day later.
"It tastes like chocolate, right?"

1