End of text (Part 1)
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So, on Princess Tintin’s wedding day, the hot search was killed by “that man”.
​#What does it feel like to be pampered by that man#
     When will the wedding be held by Gucheng Ningyi#
​#This year’s ranking of the world’s top 100 sexiest men is public#
​# Jiang Linyi and Ding Ziyue’s grand wedding live broadcast on the entire network#
Ding Ziyue’s hot searches were directly pushed to the back!
There is no way, the popularity of trolls and marketing accounts cannot keep up with the natural popularity of netizens, everyone is talking about it!
He is indeed the man who promised everyone to be buried with Sister Ning!
He really wasn't kidding!
The tyrant's favor is so terrifying!
And Ding Ziyue is breaking down: Why are all these favors not mine? This is all coming to an end!
In the end, Ding Ziyue had no choice but to hold Jiang Linyi's hand without any defense, as if holding all her pride——
However, even Jiang Linyi said with emotion, "It seems that even a cold-blooded and ruthless man like Master Gu... there will be people who care deeply about him."
Ding Ziyue: You, me? ! I don't allow you to say this? ? !
They are the people in the world who have experienced the most suffering and deserve the love of gods the most! They are the protagonists!
What happened to this world? Isn't this her pet world? How did Gu Cheng become Wen Wen? He won't really want to continue this style of painting and pamper Ning Yi to heaven in the future, right? !
Gu Cheng in the audience was very calm and dignified as he accepted the attention from all directions.
what is this? He really scares me when he pampers me.
Don’t compare yourself with a man who has experienced the apocalypse. He will definitely win.
hehe.
So when Ding Ziyue and Jiang Linyi exchanged rings, she really shed tears of true love.
——I hate, I hate this brainless world!
Ning Yi really didn't expect Master Gu to be so high-profile.
But—just be high-profile! she thinks.
Ning Yi's red and hot fingertips were still held in his hand, while Gu Cheng's other hand was helping her pick up her favorite desserts on the table.
So Ning Yi's fingertips gently dug into his palm.
We have endured hardships and traveled across the world to be together. What’s wrong with going crazy? It’s good to be crazy!
I will be unscrupulous in this life!
Gu Cheng felt her restless movements in his palm and turned his head, "Huh?"
Ning Yi: "It's nothing, hehe, I just think it's effective."
——The spell she whispered in Gu Cheng’s ear a long time ago really came true.
"I am your most beloved woman in the world. From now on, you will not only completely fall for me and give me your life, but you will also help me earn money, take me off, and let me lie down and enjoy myself..."
At that time, Gucheng's hearing had not yet recovered, so he actually did not hear this passage. But now the time is ripe, so Ning Yi repeated it again.
Barabara curses you!
go Ape! Hey, he's going crazy!
Gu Cheng listened carefully, studied it for a while, then took her hand and said, "—Then let's go."
Ning Yi: "Huh?"
There was a faint smile between Gu Cheng's eyebrows: "Aren't I going to give you my life, take you off, and let you lie down?"
Ning Yi: "So fast?"
"It's very simple," Gu Chengswen gracefully exited the stage with his wife, "The first step is to go home and go to bed."
Ning Yi: "???"
It doesn’t seem like that’s what it means OvO
In short, Ding Ziyue's wedding is over, and her pampered life has come to a small ending. Of course, this book is not that simple. She also has many bloody plots in the extra chapters.
After all, Princess Ding’s world will never end. Although her love affair with Jiang Linyi ends with a wedding in the main text, in the extra story, she ran into the wrong room with a ball and administered the wrong medicine—life goes on, and Ding Ding doesn’t stop.
Ning Yi is very optimistic about Ding Ziyue's future vitality.
However, what netizens in this world are most concerned about now is no longer the love between the male and female protagonists - that day, Zhao Mochu, the strongest CP fan and the number one fan at the scene, had already quickly filmed and edited the scenes between Gu Mo Ning and Wan Shi Ruyi. Various details.
Including Sister Ning toasting with Brother Wan from the air, the two looked at each other and smiled.
There is also a record of Master Gu peeling shrimps for Sister Ning throughout the whole process.
And Master Gu lowered his head to kiss his hand and said the deafening lines of favor.
The details that netizens had not seen in the live broadcast were heard again here, and they suddenly fell into madness.
【When will we get married? Where is the knot? I can not wait anymore! 】
[Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet. I don't know if you guys feel this way, but looking at them now, they feel that the years are quiet and quiet.]
[The way Master Gu looked at Sister Ning, he felt that all the past events had settled and now I only care about you. And Brother Wan just knows that you live a happy life, so I am also very happy [crying] [crying]]
[They are really, really good! [cry]】
Although I don’t know what happened in the middle, Gu Moning has obviously completely defeated Wan Shiruyi and become a mainstream CP. And Brother Wan didn't seem bitter. Instead, he felt relieved that his sister had chosen the right person.
In short——
Zhao Mochu & Netizens: T-T They are all doing well! woo woo woo woo!
Please continue, continue!
Mr. Gu took his wife home.
But today we are not going back to the Gu family’s manor. The car is driving towards Yunding Water Garden.
On the way, Ning Yi lowered his head and played with his mobile phone. Unexpectedly, he saw a bunch of hot searches on his platform about "Gucheng spoils Ning Yi too much". He didn't have the nerve to click on it.
Then she saw a ranking among the hot searches——
Ning Yi almost forgot to pay attention to the selection of the top 100 sexiest men in the world, and quickly went in to see the results.
There were many popular male artists and stars in front of her, but she still didn't look through it for long before she saw Gu Cheng's photo.
Gu Cheng, President of Gu Group, 29 years old.
18th place.
Ning Yi: “Wow——”
As expected, the domineering president is inseparable from the number 18!
Mr. Gu with 188 and 18.8 ranks 18th!
Netizens also expressed their delight:
【good! Master Gu brings glory to the country! 】
[I really want to know how Sister Ning feels when she wakes up every morning and sees this face]
【I think the two of them should wake up and see each other very happy at first sight, woo woo woo】
Ning Yi was full of admiration for this ranking, applauding and saying: "Not bad, good, good, good, good."
Gu Cheng: "Huh?"
Husband wants to make money = I want to make money myself.
Moreover, CMore’s first round of financing situation is very good. It is not a dream to become rich after completing the IPO in the future! And Ning Yi is also preparing to lead the innovative gaming industry, which is simply the future of Dafa Special Fa——
Ning Yi: Awesome!
Next to him, Gu Cheng was actually looking at the hot tweets, but he didn't pay attention to where his own face ranked.
The focus of Master Gu’s attention is—— #古城宁义WHEN will we have a wedding#
Gu Cheng: Ha.
It's moving forward.
Mr. Gu regards this as the biggest project of the year.
When he said he wanted to give Ning Yi something better, the best, it was really an exaggeration.
In this regard, Mr. Zhou has the right to speak.
The young master has booked ten of the best studios and wedding companies, with hundreds of people working on this large-scale project at the same time! It's like starting a company to think of ideas and arrangements for Mr. Gu and his wife's wedding, and finally choosing the perfect one!
The same goes for my wife's wedding dress. After the timeline was extended, Mr. Gu directly made appointments with nearly ten advanced customization brands and private craftsmen at home and abroad. When the time comes, he will directly make ten sets of dreamy, heavy-duty, and beautiful wedding dresses to choose from. My wife can even change eight sets of beautiful clothes a day!
There are also a series of jewelry, jewelry, and veils that match the wedding dress, which will all be customized in the coming time, all regardless of cost and made with a lot of money!
As for the wedding venue decided by Master Gu——
Mr. Zhou: No more.
Mr. Zhou shook his head and sighed, thinking it was wonderful.
Princess Ding, why are you comparing yourself to a tyrant?
What are you comparing it to?
Ning Yi had no idea how the tyrant next to him was preparing for the wedding.
After getting out of the car, she discovered that they had arrived at Genting Water Garden.
"Aren't you going home for dinner today?" Ning Yi asked.
It doesn’t matter, anyway, Gu Cheng will be there for dinner, and she will be indispensable for every meal^3^
"It's all home." Gu Cheng took her hand and walked inside.
When two people are together, they are home.
Gu Cheng made something for her here.
Ning Yi's platform has completely embarked on the road of commercialization led by capital, and the company's scale is getting bigger and bigger, so now she has found a new thing to do - trying to make holographic games.
This requires breaking through new technical barriers, achieving spatial 3D imaging effects, and realizing perfect interaction between the virtual world and the real world... This not only requires advanced processor virtualization technology, cloud game flow control technology, etc., but also high-definition Display, reality projection and other problems need to be solved.
When Ning Yi really succeeds, he might be able to lead the fourth gaming revolution in this world.
And Ning Yi’s fun is also very simple - this holographic game is the apocalyptic background! At that time, everyone can lead a character into the game, and then immersively experience the feeling of being chased by zombies, or killing zombies!
Ning Yi didn't believe it - no one in this world wants to see Princess Tintin's escape from the apocalypse, Princess Tintin's holy light shining on the zombies, and Princess Tintin's apocalyptic love song!
Ning Yi: Anyway, I think, hehe^3^
And their Wan team can also participate and use his field experience and game level, so that she can make big money with her brother.
Perfect!
She also discussed these future plans with Gu Cheng, and Master Gu gave very professional advice.
Then he turned around and built a large and powerful workshop for her in their house.
"I'll show you something." Gu Cheng's tone was very calm, and he didn't feel like he wanted to show you a surprise at all, as if these were all what he should do.
But Ning Yi was still very happy, holding hands with him and swaying, "What are you looking at?"
A door was pushed open, and the scene inside was revealed——
Ning Yi: "O mouth O"
Wow--
This is a room full of technology and futuristic feeling!
On the black desktop are placed a large and ultra-high-resolution display, a top-of-the-line computer and host, a brilliant mechanical keyboard and mouse, and on the perforated board on the wall, almost all VR equipment on the market are hung. Various styles of VR glasses. In front of the desk, there was a silver ergonomic chair with breathable mesh to protect her lumbar spine and buttocks while working.
No programmer can’t help but love a room like this! !
Ning Yi flew in like a butterfly, looking around.
so happy!
Gu Cheng leaned against the door, looking at the cheerful look on Ning Yi's face, and the corners of his lips could not help but curl up.
However, all this equipment is not actually the most important gift.
Gu Cheng lowered his head and took out something from his pocket.
"Ayi," Gu Cheng stopped her, "—here it is for you."
"What? What?" Ning Yi was so happy that she jumped back to him and took it.
A dark blue notebook.
It is her senior software development engineer certificate.
Gu Cheng brought her back from the end of the world.
Ning Yi held the small notebook and blinked.
This certificate has been pressed under the hard bed. It was already full of dust, but now it has been cleaned in her hands and is very clean.
But the traces of time can still be seen.
Opening the certificate, there were some creases on her ID photo, but it had been re-glued.
What hits my face is the breath from the past.
In a daze, those years of struggle suddenly whizzed by in front of Ning Yi.
And because they have exchanged bodies and felt each other, the pain she endured alone has become their shared memory.
It was properly kept and treasured by Gucheng.
It seemed that the wounds that fate had treated her badly, and that she thought she no longer cared about, had all been mended by this person bit by bit.
Ning Yi raised the tip of her nose slightly. At one moment, she might actually feel a little bit sore.
But she never sheds tears.
She has long since thrown away her conscience, shame, and weak heart!
So Ning Yi blinked hard.
However, Gu Cheng felt a subtle emotional change.
After trying hard to control it, the emotion and sourness that still flowed out slowly passed from her side to Gu Cheng's heart.
Ah, the emotion of exchange is still there.
The most unstable random factor of the swap mechanism has completely ended, leaving only some remaining mechanisms, and these mechanisms are also fading day by day.
This exchange will one day completely leave their lives, but at least at this moment, Gu Cheng can still feel Ning Yi's feelings.
Amid the slight sourness, there is more...like.
So Gu Cheng reached out and picked her up.
Ning Yi curled into the side of his neck like a cat and buried her face.
Lean for a while.
Anyway, Gucheng is always reliable.
Gu Cheng carried her through the corridor, returned to their room, and sat down by the bay window with her in his arms.
The whole house was quiet, or the whole world was quiet. Gu Cheng only cared about Ning Yi's current mood.
He gently pinched the back of her neck and exposed her face, "Are you still sad?"
Ning Yi raised his face again and shook his head, "No."
She has already adjusted everything.
Ning Yi's pupils are always so bright: "Now that we are living a good life, what else is there to be sad about? We have to fight, go crazy, and indulge -"
Powerful 01, be happy forever——
A smile flashed across Gu Cheng's eyes, he sighed and shook his head, "You, you."
He could feel the stable and powerful emotions flowing out of Ning Yi's heart, which made Gu Cheng feel that the person in his arms was the best and most precious baby in the world.
And he wants her to be happy forever, even happier——
So Gu Cheng lowered his head and kissed her.
Looking out from the window of their high-rise bungalow, you can see the lake in the center.
There is still a moon on the lake tonight.
Ning Yi's emotions were finally stirred up and she began to feel dizzy.
She vaguely remembered what she had done on the last moonlit night.
She was reciting poetry.
What poem are you reciting?
What did you do again?
Gu Cheng laughed softly, his voice slightly hoarse.
This residual mechanism is very useful, allowing him to pass by——
It can be clearly felt that wherever Ning Yi is happy, wherever she can be, she will be even happier.
So Ning Yi finally remembered, swaying, what she had done to Da Ji.
Then Gucheng is now actively bringing it back.
It’s still a double feeling.
There was only a faint light on the lake.
The moon broke into a pool.
The powerful little 01 gradually became soft and weak.
Finally, he huddled up on the carpet by the bay window.
The hateful humans are attacking, attacking.
Emotions were floating in the air like hormones. He knew that she was happy, so he continued, even more.
In the end, Ning Yi was even so happy that she felt a little dazed.
Why. She is not active. How could this be?
But this is very passive.
It's like being fucked.
So Ning Yi felt aggrieved and said: "You are just taking revenge on me."
"Yes, I am taking revenge on you."Gu Cheng lowered his head, smiled and kissed away the tears at the end of her eyes.
Revengeful favor.
Retaliatory compensation.
Spend this life with her with a vengeance, more passion, and more craziness.
Ning Yi couldn't stand it anymore: "Uh-huh, that's enough -"
And Gu Cheng smiled and kissed her forehead.
"My retaliatory behavior in the future——"
"Just read the last three words."
"OK?"
"Ouch, bastard."

0