Master Gu is angry
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

People on the roof watched silently.
Wander, who was eating the cake that Master Gu cut off his love to regain his strength: "."
Wander: "Don't move." There is no need to save him.
Of course no one moved.
——Although the Holy Light healing skill of the Goddess of Light is good, wouldn’t it be better if you don’t get hurt or bitten!
Gucheng hugged Ning Yi and remained motionless.
Ning Yi was sleeping soundly in his arms. She had to sleep for as long as the system determined before she could regain her mobility. The same was true for Wander.
After a dozen zombies chased Ding Ziyue, Jiang Linyi, Ning Zhuo and other guardian knights soon caught up behind him.
"Yue Yue!"
"Yueyue, climb up! Climb!"
Ding Ziyue collapsed while running: "I can't crawl!"
How can the princess crawl?
Jiang Linyi's heart ached.
His skill is max defense, and his weakness is easy heartache. Seeing Ding Ziyue's embarrassment now, it hurts him so much!
I had no choice but to run and cover my heart.
Ding Ziyue turned around and almost vomited blood: What's the use of heartache! ! !
Come and sacrifice yourself to save your princess! At this time, it should be her perfect love!
【Hahahaha I will really be laughed to death by them】
【Thank you to the Goddess of Holy Light and Best Actor Jiang for the happiness! 】
[From what I saw just now, I can only say that the character skills and weaknesses in the game 01 Boss are really interesting, hahaha]
Play it back, this is what happened.
Originally, Jiang Linyi and Ning Zhuo were protecting Ding Ziyue. Their team was based on the healing ability of the Goddess of Light. Their main strategy was to ensure their safety and then work together to find supplies to survive the end of the world.
Because right now, in addition to some ordinary players who are struggling to survive, there are also players with relatively powerful skills like Gucheng and 01, and the situation is basically divided. However, the most disadvantageous thing for them is that Wander, a strong leader, formed a team and also recruited Gu Cheng and Ning Yi.
There are only so many supplies now, so they are powerful enemies - this kind of camp opposition is also the highlight of "The End of the World". Human nature, morality, etc., will all undergo some challenges in the end of the world.
After Jiang Linyi and the others formulated a rough material search plan, how to place the Goddess of Light became a problem.
As Ding Ziyue's husband, Jiang Linyi said naturally: "I will take Yue with me."
However, now Ding Ziyue is like a mobile blood pack, whoever takes it has a layer of powerful protection. The skills of these people are all kinds of strange, but Jiang Linyi's defense is very high!
Ning Zhuo, as the second closest person to Ding Ziyue, was the first to stand up: "Mr. Jiang, although you are Yue Yue's husband, since we are a team now, we shouldn't be too selfish."
His skill is persuasion.
Originally, it was a skill that had little combat effectiveness in the apocalypse, but it was surprisingly useful in this situation.
"Indeed," Jiang Linyi was shaken, but still resisting with difficulty: "But if Yue Yue is not with me, I will worry..."
Upon seeing this, other players also said: "We can all take Miss Ding with us. Her skills are so important, and we will definitely use our lives to protect her."
Ning Zhuo: "I have already sworn that Yueyue is the woman I will protect for the rest of my life."
Ding Ziyue closed her eyes.
——It’s so cool, so cool!
This is the feeling she wants! This is the pampering she deserves!
ah! Fight for me more fiercely!
Barrage:
[Friendly reminder to the princess, your real light chaser is coming soon]
【Light! Wake up, light! 】
【The zombies are already running towards you! 】
But Ding Ziyue's face was filled with a happy smile - this feeling of being treated as the center and being fought over by others was so satisfying that she didn't dare to open her eyes, for fear of letting the audience see the uncontrollable smile in her eyes. meaning!
If the game becomes more difficult and these people sacrifice themselves in the game to save her, who wouldn't envy her? !
【Light! Wake up! 】
【Look behind you! 】
[There are still ten meters, five meters, okay, BBQ]
【Start to enjoy "The Escape of Light"】
The knights did not pay attention to Ding Ziyue during the argument, so when Ding Ziyue jumped up with a howl, their protective circle was already a little far away from her.
Three zombies came first, and then Ding Ziyue's dazzling light attracted another group.
"Hiss, hiss ho—"
"Ho ho ho—"
Ding Ziyue had no choice but to run away: "Ahhhhh!"
After entering the game, these ordinary players have never really faced a life or death crisis. Even if they encounter one or two zombies, they can work as a team to kill them.
However, when the number of zombies and people exceeded three times, they completely fell into panic.
Soon they discovered that the zombies really paid most attention to Ding Ziyue!
So they had to chase after him!
In fact, the person in this world who is most afraid of being bitten is the Goddess of Holy Light herself, because she can heal others, but she cannot heal herself!
Ding Ziyue: Why, I alone cannot shine on myself in this world!
Running all the way, she passed by where Ning Yiwander and the others were in Gu Cheng. Ding Ziyue still had some brains at least, knowing that there were so many people here that they could at least distract the zombies.
The zombies behind him had a horrible stench, and Ding Ziyue really felt the fear of being bitten to death!
She gritted her teeth and finally climbed up a crooked tree on the side of the road.
["Efforts of Light"]
【I really laughed to death hahaha watching Princess Ding survive in the apocalypse is really a lot of fun】
【Princess, come on! 】
The zombies gathered under the tree, roaring and slapping the trunk.
However, the princess is a princess after all. Her arms are not strong enough to stay in the tree for a long time, and it seems that it is unsustainable.
at this time--
"Come here!"
A male voice came out from the sky, and Ning Zhuo stepped forward and threw a few bottles at the zombies under the tree.
He stood close, and the smell of human flesh finally attracted these zombies.
Ding Ziyue was ecstatic, but shouted miserably: "Brother Zhuo! No, don't do it for me—"
Ning Zhuo faced the zombies with an affectionate look on his face, pressed them down, and shouted: "Go away! Yueyue, go away!"
In this game, he finally defeated Jiang Linyi fiercely!
He is Ding Ziyue’s best friend, and he speaks for himself!
And Ding Ziyue cried and shook her head: "No, I don't! Brother Zhuo——"
【Why do you arrest the horse like this when Princess Ding is there hahaha】
【Can you go? Give me an accurate answer]
【This is not a fucking classic idol drama plot, hahahahaha】
[Okay family, Sister Ning is about to wake up, I went over there to see hehehe]
In the end, Ding Ziyue ran away crying.
What a beautiful love!
So pampered!
The whole world has seen it!

Ning Yi woke up leisurely.
She finally regained her mobility after sleeping in Gu Cheng's arms for as long as the system prescribed. This was simply not possible in the real apocalypse before. She would definitely not dare to fall asleep in a crisis-ridden environment. But now that Gu Cheng is here, she sleeps peacefully.
Opening his eyes, he met the smile in Gu Cheng's eyes.
"woke up?"
"…Um."
——Of course, although it is practical, it is very embarrassing!
Sister Ning, I’m sorry.
But Sister Ning didn’t say anything.
"Ah, um," she stood up from Gu Cheng's arms enigmatically, rubbed her palms, and cared about the people around her as if nothing had happened: "Is everyone okay?"
As soon as he finished speaking, Ding Ziyue's scream came from the distance: "Brother Zhuo! Wake up!"
Ning Yi: "."
Jiang Linyi and the others also went to the roof on the other side. Ding Ziyue was finally safe for the time being and cried out to Ning Zhuo, who had mutated into a zombie NPC.
Jiang Linyi was heartbroken: "I'm sorry, Yueyue, I'm useless."
Ding Ziyue shook her head and shed tears: "No, no, it's all because of me..."
["Confessions of Light"]
[That’s it, I’ll cry]
【The Wan Brigade has already gone over there to grab supplies】
[Sister Ning, come on! Master Gu, rush! Give our sister Ning a small cake! 】
Captain Wan and Sister Ning had recovered their strength, and they went in to sweep the first floor of the mall as planned.
Thanks to the Goddess of Light, many zombies in the mall were attracted by her and ran out just now, so their search was a little easier.
However, most of the supplies here have been looted.
Finally, they divided up and counted the things they had collected, including a small amount of food and water, warm clothes, fire-making tools, simple cooking utensils, etc. Wander even took two inflatable kayaks.
The weather in the apocalypse is ever-changing. There was an earthquake yesterday, there might be heavy rain tomorrow, and there might be a tsunami the day after tomorrow.
And Gu Cheng lowered his head and stuffed something into Ning Yi's hand.
Ning Yi didn't look at it and touched it quietly. It was a small triangle. She covered her mouth and asked in a low voice: "What's wrong, husband, are you implying to me that the iron triangle is the most stable?"
"..." Gu Cheng said, "I'm hinting to you, eat the chocolate quickly."
Ning Yi: "Oh."
Ning Yi: "^口^ Wow."
【Sister Ning is so cute】
[Eating sugar in the last days is as sweet as eating sugar in CM before! But I don’t know why I always feel like there’s something wrong with it? 】
At this moment, siblings Zhao Mochu and Zhao Weining walked towards each other——
The two of them actually had a car. They drove over and stopped. They were very energetic. It seemed that the two siblings were doing well in the apocalypse.
"Sister Ning! Master Gu! Brother Wan!"
Zhao Mochu immediately found the organization!
——Why did she come to participate in the public beta of this game! for what!
Zhao Mochu: Defeated Mr. Zhou for the first time and became the forefront of Gu’s Mo Ning CP fans! What joy is this!
At this time, a live comment online:
[Thirty years in Hedong and thirty years in Hexi! I will be back! 】
Mr. Zhou clenched his fist fiercely.
Zhao Mochu looked at Gu Mo Ning and Wan Shi Ruyi in front of him and showed a hehehe smile.
Ning Yi also smiled and waved to greet her.
They exchanged current information and drew up a larger map.
What's special is that Zhao Mochu's skill is very special, which is searching for information. She can receive material reminders or zombie warnings directly in her mind - she is worthy of being the number one melon owner, which is in line with her personality.
So she and Zhao Weining were basically not chased by zombies along the way, and they kept eating and drinking.
Wander thought thoughtfully: "Cow."
It has to be said that Zhao Mochu's skills are very strong, so Wander quickly judged her value in the team and decided to recruit them as a package, so that he would be responsible for their safety and basic life.
Of course Zhao Weining agreed, and Zhao Mochu nodded crazily: "Okay, okay, okay!"
But before that, Team Wan still has one important thing to confirm.
"What is your weakness?" Wander asked.
He must understand all of his team members so that he can command them better and maximize their effectiveness.
Zhao Mochu glanced behind him in embarrassment, and then Zhao Weining said with a miserable look on his face: "Her weakness is..."
Ning Yi over there realized that although there was chocolate, her chocolate cake was gone. She was very sad, so she had to vent her anger on her husband.
Gu Cheng's thin lips curled into a smile, and he caught her flying fist with his big hand, wrapped it up, then raised it and kissed it quickly.
Zhao Mochu suddenly rolled his eyes: Ahhh, it’s so delicious! I'm faint!
Then she collapsed.
Zhao Weining: "..."
Zhao Weining: "Her weakness is that she faints easily."
Blood sugar went up all of a sudden.
Wander: "..."
I have to say that the character cards in their game are really interesting.
It is indeed the algorithm of 01.
However, netizens watching online can very well imagine Zhao Mochu:
【Hahahaha hot knowledge, Miss Zhao Er is the famous jasmine flavored tea on CM】
【The first melon owner! Oh it's you! No wonder he is so addicted hahahaha]
【Ah ah ah melon master is my eyes instead of mouth and heart, drink it for me! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet! 】
So the group of people first moved the supplies to a safe supply point.
Fortunately, Sister Ning and Brother Wan were already awake, otherwise they would have had to carry three people on a stretcher.
Zhao Weining’s face turned red as he carried the stretcher: How shameful! Shame on you!
Ning Yi hooked Gucheng's hand and walked back slowly.
So far, the difficulty of their games has not increased yet and is currently at a moderate coefficient. This is actually to extend the survival time of players in the game and improve everyone's gaming experience.
However, the real apocalypse cannot always be gentle.
Danger must be brewing, but it's still peaceful right now.
Ning Yi raised his head and looked at the sky above his head.
The dark clouds are lowering in pressure.
It's like a heavy rain is brewing.
"Today" in the game is coming to an end. Ning Yi hasn't used her skills yet, so she can't let it go to waste.
Ning Yi shook Gucheng, "What do you want me to make?"
It would be best to deal with a bigger crisis, but the crisis has not yet arrived, so Ning Yi can only speculate first.
If it is a natural disaster in the game, then she mainly creates defense tools. If zombies are attacking, it's best to create attack props.
​For example, big tanks or something, it’s quite exciting!
But she can only create one thing every day, and her weakness stipulates that she has no defense ability within an hour after creation. She also needs more sleep to replenish her physical strength, so she must be cautious.
Gu Cheng thought seriously and discussed with her for a while.
There is still some time before the end of today, so you can take another look.
Judging from the emperor's intuition, the crisis is not far away.
"Ms. 01, please be careful. After all, within one hour after creation," Gu Cheng reminded her with a low smile, "you will be at my mercy."
"Bah, bah." Ning Yi started to hum.
The powerful 11 kings just fall asleep!
Gu Cheng looked at her sparkling eyes and couldn't help but want to kiss her, but he held back.
Because the game is broadcast live on the entire network, they have always been careful not to deliberately sprinkle sugar or anything. Gu Cheng also understood very well that Ning Yi definitely wanted everyone to focus on her gaming effects rather than her sugar consumption.
​​…Not to mention, there is now an important intelligence officer who will pass out if he takes sugar.
So Gucheng was very restrained.
Everyone was busy on the other side, and the two of them stood in the corner.
So Gu Cheng just held Ning Yi's hand and said seriously: "01 Surrender quickly and don't resist."
Ning Yi chuckled twice: "King 11 is here to cheat, here is a sneak attack! Launch a fierce attack on Tyrant No. 888."
Gu Cheng covered himself: "No. 888 was seriously injured."
Ning Yi touched it: "No. 01 apologized afterwards and picked up a rose."
Gu Cheng couldn't bear it anymore.
His dark eyes were full of smiles. He endured it again and again, but he still leaned over and kissed her quickly on the cheek.
Ning Yi felt a little sweet in her heart. Seeing that no one was paying attention, she quietly gave him a smack on the face.
Very good, calm and calm.
And on the Internet: [Ahhhhhhhhhh]
No need for eyes at this timeYes, the audience members have already gone crazy.
【Who knows! This little interaction of pure tacit understanding between husband and wife really makes me happy! ! ! 】
[Sister Ning is so cute, Master Gu is so doting, woo woo TAT]
[Woooooooooooooooooooooo sweet]
However, at this time, Zhao Mochu woke up.
Gucheng and Ning Yi immediately stood a little further away from each other.
In case the important intelligence officer gets high blood sugar and passes out again, missing the information.
——The first melon owner doesn’t even know that she has become the person who can’t eat sugar the most in this game!
Assistant Zhou on the sidelines: I won’t say who wins.
And Zhao Mochu in the game scratched his head, "Huh? Did I pass out?"
Song Qingmei carefully tidied her hair that was messed up when she slept, "You were unconscious for half an hour."
"What!?"
Who knew, Zhao Mochu suddenly jumped up.
"I was going to tell you - the zombie wave is coming!"
"I passed out for half an hour? Ah! It's coming in ten minutes!"
Everyone: O mouth O?
——Then you didn’t fucking tell me earlier! ! !
Zhao Mochu: I didn’t expect them to be so sweet with just a casual move! ! !

The first important crisis of "Reappearance of the End of the World" has quietly arrived.
There are currently 98 surviving players.
Except for Young Master Guapi and Ningzhuo, who sacrificed themselves for love, the remaining players are still online regardless of whether they are in a team or alone.
And the last days will not allow so many people to survive.
Their game has a very complete plot line and timeline settings, but various adjustments will be made based on the players' reactions. This means that the branches that players can play are different, including luck, equipment, and the most critical Personal character card attributes will lead to different game experiences for everyone.
This is why the audience wants to play more and more as they watch, and they look forward to the day when it can be officially promoted to the whole people——
There is no meal replacement on the market, this game is really awesome!
at this time.
The black clouds in the sky kept getting lower, so close that they were almost close to the horizontal ground, and the black clouds were constantly stirring.
However, let people take a closer look——
That turned out to be all heads!
The densely packed black zombie heads came ferociously from a distance.
There are at least one or two hundred zombies!
Now, all players know that even without the attraction of light, zombies will still continue to devour them.
This was the first time for many people to truly face this depressing existential crisis. They were so frightened that their legs weakened and they sat on the ground.
[Fuck ah ah ah, my hands are numb now]
【This effect is so realistic, even though I am scared, I still want to shout that Sister Ning is awesome! 】
[It’s hard to imagine what would happen to me if I were really in the end of the world. I might be the first to sacrifice QAQ]
And Wander is very calm.
Gucheng was also very calm.
This is not the same magnitude as the zombie wave they have experienced.
Of course, Ning Yi was also very calm. She calmly and quickly thought about what to create to overcome this difficulty. Her eyes swept across the Wander team. There were now about ten people in the Wander team...
Just as I was thinking about it, the electronic sound of the game system started playing.
——"Players can escape as soon as possible."
——"However, for every 10 zombies killed, you can get game rewards, which greatly improves your chances of survival."
【This is still a kill! It's terrible! 】
[Isn’t it best to survive by just clinging to it! 】
However, the rewards of this game of living towards death must be very huge.
Wander shook his neck, holding the gun in his hand, and suddenly looked at Gu Cheng.
"How about it, let's compete."
Gu Cheng looked up calmly.
Wander smiled wildly.
That time in that world, he didn't know that it was Gu Cheng in 01's body. Of course, they didn't have the time to compete at that time, but now it's a game, and no one can die.
He had already made a quick judgment. The zombies were not moving very fast at the moment, and there were only a few dozen zombies rushing in front. With the strength of the two of them, it would not be a problem to kill dozens of zombies and escape, but the efficiency would be very high.
Gu Cheng raised his eyebrows and looked at Ning Yi.
Ning Yi laughed, "You can compete if you want."
Who doesn’t know that the king of sex in their family has top cancer?
Besides, her skills can take care of everything, so she won't let them both die.
Games require game experience!
Get excited!
Then Gu Cheng laughed, the blue arc in his black eyes flashed, he turned his head and raised his chin: "—Okay."
Wander whistled.
So the remaining players evacuated to higher safety areas to beware of possible heavy rains and tsunamis.
The two strongest men in the apocalypse jumped off the roof with their own weapons and walked up to meet him.
【damn it! Why is it so hot all of a sudden? 】
[Ah, ah, damn, he’s so handsome that I’m going crazy. He’s so handsome, so handsome, so handsome]
[Go, go, go! Kill kill kill! 】
They were still a few hundred meters away from the zombies. Gu Cheng slowly drew an arrow from his back and prepared to nock the bow.
Wander got into a semi-leaning position with him and raised his gun.
"I'll shoot twenty of them. How about you?"
"Then I'm twenty-one."
However, the next second, the zombies that were still traveling at a steady speed suddenly became violent.
Their eyes were about to burst out, their roars suddenly became several times louder, and they began to charge towards them crazily.
For a moment, it seemed like dozens of strange species were running towards them.
In an instant, Team Wan, who was proficient in the skills and weaknesses of everyone in the team, suddenly reacted——
Gucheng's weakness: It is very easy to anger the opponent. It is easy to cause zombies to fall into madness.
Then the next second, Wander turned around and ran, a sprint of 100 meters.
——"Farewell!"
In an instant, his back was ten meters away.
Gucheng was left to face the riot alone: "?"
Damn you, apocalyptic person, you don’t have martial ethics.
Gu Cheng: "Fuck."

0