Genius babies
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With the amount of attention Gucheng and Ning Yi received, it was natural that reporters and paparazzi soon took pictures of Ning Yi's changes.
Of course, no one knew that the person they photographed was actually Mr. Gu, but this big news was enough to arouse the enthusiasm of netizens——
【Ah ah ah congratulations! Sister Ning is a real winner in life [crying loudly] career, love and family are all online, I really want to experience Sister Ning’s life in my next life]
[And they are so sweet, Master Gu is always with him, and the tyrant’s love never stops woo woo woo]
[I’m so looking forward to it! Must be the cutest baby in the world]
Until the due date, Ning Yi actually didn’t have any real feelings.
Gu Cheng has done too much this year, so she is still happy and relaxed. When my health was relatively stable, I also attended some cutting-edge information technology conferences, and usually went to the company to design new mini-games.
In the company, Wander, Zhao Weining and the others act like they are protecting an ancestor every time they see Ning Yi. Although Ning Yi seems to be in good spirits and emotionally stable, her health is the most important thing now!
"Oh, I really have nothing to do!" Ning Yi felt embarrassed and shook her legs.
Wander immediately said: "Ancestor, please sit still, I beg you."
People like them, who once lived a savage and primitive life in the apocalypse, were actually able to give birth to new little lives.
He felt that this was simply a gift from God.
Ning Yi was helpless: "Okay, I know, I know."
The Gu Group led by Gu Cheng has also made steady progress. The business emperor has always maintained excellent vision and super luck - and only Ning Yi knows how powerful his inhuman energy is.
With Double Ball in his belly, Gu Cheng often found it difficult to sleep well due to Ning Yi's body, and he had to continue to run his business empire during the day.
——I can only say that he is worthy of being the most awesome emperor who crushes everyone in the book! This energy and physical strength play a major role in fertility!
In addition, Gucheng still needs to be patient. Because even in his own body, looking at Ning Yi's plump appearance, he couldn't do anything.
It can be said that it is necessary to overcome male impulses and bear the pain of women.
So when the two of them lay together at night, Ning Yi often hugged Gucheng's head and kissed her.
She knew that Gu Cheng was really good, as good as a man who didn't exist.
But he is truly by her side every day.
"husband."
"Um?"
Ning Yi thought for a long time, but all the rainbow fart words seemed to fail to convey the meaning, so it was best to simply say: "You are really a unique husband."
Gu Cheng smiled and suddenly felt that all the patience was nothing.
"You are also a unique treasure."

Day by day like this, the day comes when the ball falls to the ground.
Ning Yi was originally in her own body that day. First she felt swelling and pain in her lower abdomen, a sinking feeling, and then bursts of backache.
The family rushed her to the hospital, and Song Lan, Mr. Gu, and Gu Le all came to accompany the childbirth.
Ning Yi had not let Gu Cheng suffer any pain this year, but today Ning Yi did not let Gu Cheng change immediately. She felt it herself first.
Oh, it seems like it really has four legs! Kicking!
​And she is a door.
When they opened the door, she and Gu Cheng could meet them.
Really, so amazing!
Song Lan felt very distressed, so she took Gu Cheng and taught her: "During the time when Xiaoyi was pregnant with the child, your considerate mother also noticed it. But you can never truly understand the pain of a woman's childbirth. You must take care of her in the future." The sufferings of others are kept in your heart, you know?”
"...Yeah." Gu Cheng said, "Okay."
He is going to experience this pain for himself right away, Mom.
Gu Cheng walked to the bedside, leaned over and kissed Ning Yi gently on the forehead. Then the two of them clasped their hands and switched bodies.
"wait for me."
"good."
Although the subsequent injection can be painless, it is still a battle for the female body.
When they entered the delivery room, Ning Yi wanted to follow her, but was stopped by Gu Cheng.
He didn't want Ning Yi to see his body in pain.
In the end, Gu Cheng didn't let Ning Yi go in to take a look, so Ning Yi waited outside with Mr. Song Lan and Gu.
Time is very slow, but it seems to be very fast.
Ning Yi thought about how Gu Cheng felt now, and thought about calling the ball players by their names. When the door of the operating room opened, she realized that she had been sitting in a daze for several hours.
——"Congratulations! Both mother and son are safe!"
——"My wife is very strong! Congratulations to Mr. Gu on the birth of a son and a daughter."
Ning Yi immediately walked to Gucheng's side.
Gu Cheng smiled faintly at her, his eyes still clear.
Ning Yi held Gucheng's hand and whispered in her heart: "Husband, I can also go over and support you for a while."
"No need," Gu Cheng breathed a sigh of relief, "Don't change."
Fortunately it’s over.
Gu Cheng didn't want her to feel anything.
He couldn't participate in the first half of Ning Yi's life, but fortunately he was able to withstand the pain in the second half of her life for her.
Fortunately.

So, the family of two people became four people.
When the two balls were first born, they were wrinkled and red.
Ning Yi looked at them carefully, feeling that their birth was a miracle to some extent.
After the birth, the two of them came alternately. Occasionally when Gucheng needed to deal with work, Ning Yi would stay in her body for a while.
She is actually in very good spirits now, but Gu Cheng is still worried, so she has to deal with the work quickly and then rush to the hospital. Of course, the entire group understands it very well - after all, Master Gu is the legendary rare good man who is filial and devoted to his wife!
When Gu Cheng walked into the VIP ward carrying today's nutritious meal, he heard Ning Yi whispering to the two balls:
"You guys have to grow up well, you'll be both father and mother," Ning Yi said quietly, "It's not an exaggeration to call him mom!"
"?" Gu Cheng walked over with a normal expression, helped Ning Yi up skillfully, and began to feed her nutritious broth, "...just call me daddy."
Ning Yi: "Hehe."
Confinement period is quite good, she is mainly responsible for eating.
The nutritious meals changed every day, and the chefs at the Gu family's kitchen specially researched what she could eat after giving birth, and added new meals to her in different ways every day.
Ning Yi's complexion quickly recovered.
And the two of them also decided on the names of the players.
One has the surname Ning Yi and the other has the surname Gucheng.
If the surname is Gu, let’s call him Gu Weining. The surname is Ning, which only has the character "mu" in it.
In the end, the two of them calculated that Gu Weining was more suitable for a little boy, and Ning Mu was more suitable for a little girl. So it was decided.
As for nicknames, Ning Mu is called Mu Mu, while Gu Weining is called Wangwang.
As for why it is called Wangwang, because there is both the sun and the "king", it must be very crazy.
Business Emperor Gu Cheng himself: "?" Okay.
Ning Yi can call whatever he wants.
Wangwang came out first, so he is Mumu’s brother. Although the difference between the two Qiuqiu is only a few minutes, Ning Yi feels that it is good to have an older brother so that he can take care of his younger sister more in the future.
Later, the names of the two balls were known by netizens, and the Internet suddenly started to howl again.
[Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuntuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Gu Weining, "Everything is for you", and "mu", so sweet ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah
[Gu’s Mo Ning is really the CP I watched them grow up (wiping away tears)]
[I’m really looking forward to the mini versions of Mr. Gu and Sister Ning. There must be another chance to watch them (crazy hint)]
In addition, there are people who are very concerned about the love life of Ning Yi and Master Gu——
"What?! Two! One boy and one girl?!"
Ding Ziyue clenched her fist fiercely: Damn it!
How could Ning Yi make such a big leap in one step! Are you so anxious?
Even though she knew this was genetically determined, Ding Ziyue still felt bitterly - you really want to win, right?
Ding Ziyue sent a blessing message sourly:
【Sister, you must be very tired, right? Be sure to recover well after giving birth! 】
Ning Yi just had a full sleep in Gucheng's body, and then returned to his own body to drink fresh chicken and fir fungus soup, steamed shrimps and eggs, a small bowl of crucian carp soup noodles, and some strawberries with rock sugar. Porridge.
He felt refreshed and his face was flushed. He held his phone and replied: [Okay! 】
Princess Ding has been actively active this year. As the core of this brainless world of pet literature, she still supports the world and exerts light and heat! It also helped her holographic game maintain its popularity!
After a year of promotion and updates, "Reappearance of the Doomsday" has been popularized by more players. More and more users can open the server and enter the game to watch the "light". After all, Princess Ding can't stop being so popular in the game!
As a result, Ding Ziyue is just like the Holy Light NPC set up by Ning Yi in the game, and she doesn’t have to spend money^^
After promotion, the trend of holographic games quickly spread to primary and secondary school students. Unfortunately, Princess Ding’s ball has also reached the age of first grade.
Ding Ziyue calls the ball that followed her in dribbling and sadomasochism the little prince. The little prince has also been playing games recently. Today's children are exposed to electronic devices at an early age. Everyone has mobile phones and tablets, and they are very familiar with the latest information. No child can resist the holographic trend led by Big Brother 01.
So Ding Ziyue has not been online recently.
The main reason is that she has never drawn a bad card. Wouldn't it be embarrassing to be met by the little prince?
However, Jiang Linyi said gently: "Yueyue, you know, your image in the hearts of the children is very tall."
Ding Ziyue couldn't believe it and touched her face: "Really, really?"
Is that really the case? ——
She, the center of the world, the supreme princess, really wants to be admired by others!
"Well," Jiang Linyi didn't feel anything was wrong at all, and told her softly: "In their hearts, you are just like Ultraman."
There is no child who doesn’t like Ultraman.
Because no one can resist the light.
Ding Ziyue cracked open: "………………"
Ding Ziyue: Damn, damn!
are you crazy!
She is a princess! Being a mother is also a princess! Who wants to be Ultraman? ! !
Jiang Linyi asked in confusion: "Yueyue, what's wrong with you?"
Ding Ziyue ran into her room: "I'm fine!"
Princess Ding was depressed at home for three days. Finally, her strong will once again led her to come up with a brilliant idea.
Just like when she lost face and could choose to lose her memory, now she can also seize the opportunity and enter a new identity!
yes!
Every time she draws a card, it is related to light. Maybe it is like the precognitive dream that year, a reminder to her!
So three days later, Ding Ziyue walked out of the house with the holy light shining——
She wants to be a children's educator!
Since she is so approachable among children, isn't this a good opportunity for her to show herself in a new stage of her life!
Unless she is a genius, children will all admire her.
​Ahahahahaha!
I am simply a genius!

Ning Yi didn't know Princess Ding was so energetic at first.
When she found out, it was Zhao Mochu who told her when he came to visit her home.
Ning Yi was moved after hearing this.
Princess Tintin single-handedly supports the drama of this world, allowing this world to run happily without brains.
It’s true that life never stops, but it doesn’t stop. It’s so great!
And Ning Yi found that after entering a new role in life, she did have some changes.
She always felt that she was a person with no sense of morality and shame, and her ability to love was brought out bit by bit by Gu Cheng, but gradually, her blank places were filled with new emotions.
After the two balls were born, they became less noisy as they got older. Although he could only bab and call mom and dad, when he was quietly nestled in her and Gu Cheng's arms, he was breathing calmly like two small animals.
Ning Yi's career is still going on, and she found that inspiration will follow her emotions, and she has many different angles and different ideas about the whole world.
After the balls have grown up a little, their faces will become chubby and very cute. And her appearance gradually shows the excellent genetic advantages of her parents.
It is said that the twins look different, but they both have thick black and long eyelashes like Ning Yi, and beautiful slightly round eyes. He also has a high nose bridge and a beautiful chin like Gu Cheng.
Overall, Gu Weining is more like a smaller version of Gu Cheng. Ning Mu is more like a smaller version of Ning Yi.
Netizens are still paying close attention to them.
[No one is curious about what it’s like for Master Gu to raise a cub! 】
【Me me me me! The former business emperor! The legendary tyrant! I really want to know if Mr. Gu will take care of the cub]
Ning Yi himself saw the comments from netizens and was delighted: Master Gu can not only raise cubs but also give birth.
Never underestimate your emperor!
Because Gu Cheng was completely involved in the birth process, his knowledge about mother and baby was countless times richer than Ning Yi's, and he was completely integrated into the work of raising children.
Although there is a whole team of nurses, nutritionists, nannies, etc. to help, Master Gu still plays a lot of roles.
Ning Yi is mainly responsible for sticking up with the players.
It perfectly fulfilled her wish of “having something warm and soft to hold” that winter.
Because Qiuqiu is also very close to his mother, they don’t like to cry when they are born, but they need hugs and kisses very much.
So Ning Yi often puts two balls on his lap, like a warm baby that does not charge, breathing quietly and warmly, like a kitten.
Gu Cheng sometimes works nearby.
When you feel a little tired, take a look at the three of them.
Then you can continue.
Every day, netizens are looking for sweets on CMore. Fortunately! They have Zhao Mochu, a conscientious melon owner!
Nowadays, people at Gu Cheng and Ning Yi’s homes often come to see Qiuqiu. Zhao Mochu and Wander are both regular visitors, and the two cubs also know them.
Today’s guest is Zhao Mochu, who shoulders the hopes of netizens.
"Aunt Momo."
"Good afternoon, Aunt Momo."
When Zhao Mochu looked at the two cubs, his heart almost melted - so cute!
Both cubs are white and tender, Wangwang is a bit chubbier, his face looks hollow when he smiles, and his outstretched hands look like Doraemon's fists, but they are still handsome cubs. My younger sister Mumu is a little thinner, but has curly eyelashes and a pointed chin, making her look like a doll.
The two children sat obediently on the warm carpet. Although Wangwang was chubby, his expression was serious, and he was reading a book with his sister. If you see something you don’t understand, ask your mother, and Sister Ning will explain it to them.
Although Zhao Mochu didn't understand why the two balls were interested in the relative speed of cars A and B, it didn't stop her from feeling that this scene was so happy.
——Is there any CP fan who is happier than having his own CP baby with one click!
Not just her, netizens are waiting for her!
Ning Yi is very indulgent in everything that Qiuqiu is interested in.
As they grow older, the two Qiuqiu, who are less than three years old, seem to show wisdom and hobbies beyond their years. Recently, Wangwang also likes to go to meetings with Gu Cheng, and Mumu likes to lie next to her.Watching her type code is indeed amazing.
But Ning Yi and Gucheng were unanimously supportive.
Anyway, both of them are very strong in these two aspects^3^ and they won’t have any problem with Qiaoqiu.
Zhao Mochu finished the meal with satisfaction, and before leaving Gu's house, he sent a sincere blessing to Ning Yi.
"Sister Ning, you and the eldest young master, hey hey hey."
"Sprinkle more sugar, hey hey hey!"
Ning Yi: "OvO"
I didn’t deliberately spread it either.
But every day is really sweet.
In the evening, when Gu Cheng came back from get off work, he went to the room to put the two balls to sleep.
Ning Yi had already finished telling them a science fiction story about robots fighting humans. The Zaizai were a little excited, so Gu Cheng took a little longer than usual to get them to sleep.
Then he returned to his and Ning Yi's room.
"Robots versus humans?" Gu Cheng smiled and hugged Ning Yi, "Huh?"
Ning Yi smiled and leaned into his arms, "What's the matter? You want to hear it too?"
Gu Cheng closed the door and lowered his head to kiss her, "Just let me fight you."
"Well……"
After Ning Yi's body recovered, Gu Cheng finally no longer needed to be patient.
And his past efforts have been rewarded accordingly.
Not only does it not require any effort, but you can also get it back twice as much.
Ning Yi lay humming, speaking intermittently, "You just...rely on the merits of your hard work, hum——"
Gu Cheng's hand swept over the curve, and he lowered his head to kiss her. "Indeed, hero... you can play bigger."
Ning Yi was dazzled by him.
When he was about to give up, Gu Cheng stopped, lowered his eyes and said: "There are many kinds of roles in life."
"Huh?" Why are you starting to make sense?
Gu Cheng's voice was coaxing: "What remains unchanged is that we are each other's lovers."
Ning Yi lay on the white pillow, her black hair spread out, and nodded.
Of course - this is what they talked about before they decided to have children, and they still want to be in love in the future. But why are you saying this now?
"What can be changed is," Gu Cheng took out a set of clothes from nowhere, "some temporary identity."
Ning Yi blinked, and after seeing the structure of the little clothes clearly, his face turned red.
Then the redness reached my fingertips and toes.
That night, she called out some... names.
Teacher Gu was very satisfied.
Satisfied, she worked on the questions for several hours.

Life is like glue and paint.
Ning Yi also developed new things in his own field.
Seeing that the wave of holographic games has really been driven by her, the huge success of "Reappearance of the End of the World" has led to the whole world following the trend of making holographic games.
And 01, who has mastered the core technology, can definitely play something new.
Her mature holographic technology can be applied to more game scenes. Mumu is very interested in her coding and is also full of curiosity about the world she created with her own hands——
So Ning Yi thought that he could create a holographic game that he could play with Qiuqiu.
For example, in parent-child adventure games, netizens can still watch them online.
This is also a tip given by Princess Ding, the Light of the World. After all, people in the center of the world have begun to become children's educators, which shows that the parent-child sector has great potential and is very marketable, hahahaha.
And this is the best gift Ning Yi can give to her children - giving them a more magnificent imagination and a richer experience. Let their childhood not only have imagination, but also give them wings.
When Wander came over, he happened to have a chat with Ning Yi.
"Is it really possible," Wander said, "the children are still young and exposed to games so early?"
Ning Yi was happy: "You are an old Internet addict, why are you still worried about this?"
Wander: "Nonsense."
01's little baby is the world's number one baby. Wander definitely doesn't want them to grow up and play games like him.
"Don't worry," Ning Yi pointed to the balls sitting and playing on the carpet in the living room, "Now there is only a preliminary design, and it will take some time before the actual public test. And you underestimate their acceptance-"
Wander carried the gift she brought and walked to Wangwang and Mumu, watching them build blocks.
After looking at it for a while, I realized——
What kind of building block is this? ?
This is Lego for cultivating graphical programming skills——
Mumu was obviously better than Wangwang in this aspect. After she finished, she giggled: "Brother, stupid."
Wangwang's face turned red and he was a little angry, but he couldn't be angry with his sister, so he stretched out his round hand and said, "I'll do it again."
Wander was amazed. After playing with them, he took out his large box of gifts.
I bought a lot of princess dresses, beautiful hairpins, and bags for the little girl to carry for Mumu. I also bought a lot of clothes for Wangwang, including model cars.
 …Forgive him, he is a rough apocalyptic person and has limited creativity when it comes to gifts for his son.
But the two balls were very polite. After taking it, they said: "Thank you, Uncle Wan, we like it very much!"
Wander also felt that these things were not as interesting to them as the pile of Lego, so he scratched his head and asked, "What do Mumu and Wangwang like? Uncle will bring it to you next time."
Wangwang's eyes lit up, but he first went to see Mommy.
Ning Yi smiled and waved his hand, "It's okay, tell Uncle Wan, otherwise he won't be able to sleep."
Mumu also blushed with excitement, poked her finger, and whispered: "I want a monitor." Mom used one given by dad, it's so cool!
Wander: "??"
Is it reasonable that three-year-old children like monitors?
But Uncle Wan said yes, no problem, and then turned to ask Wangwang.
Wangwang thought for a while and said, "I want a pen."
Wander breathed a sigh of relief: This seems a lot more reasonable.
Wander asked: "Why do you need a pen, baby?"
Wangwang stretched out his round hand: "Practice your signature."
Wander: "???"
Ning Yi couldn't stop laughing, "He has been practicing the 'Gu Weining's' fancy sign method recently, so that he can use it in order to become the hegemon in the future."
Wander felt that his world view had been impacted.
So when Gu Cheng came back, he couldn't help but accuse: "Gu Cheng, can you teach your children some normal things!"
Gu Cheng: "?"
He said "ha", walked over, and skillfully held a ball in one hand.
The two balls hugged his neck warmly and cuddled up against his father.
Gu Cheng smiled faintly at Wander: "What do you know?"
"I don't even have a wife."
Wander: "..."
Wander was hurt.
If he doesn’t solve his personal problems, it seems he won’t be able to participate in 01’s holographic parent-child adventure game.
Coincidentally--
In addition to Wander who wants to participate, there are obviously others who also want to join.
"Hello everyone!"
——She is coming, she is coming, she is coming with light.
Friends often come to their home to look after their children, but Wander was still surprised when he saw Ding Zyue.
Princess Ding was dressed very solemnly for her appearance this time. She wore glasses and held a book. She really looked like a children's educator. During this time, she exerted her influence and attended several small lectures. She suddenly felt that she was a shining light and filled the world with love!
Mumu and Wangwang met her in their mother's game.
Although they both had to cover their eyes to watch the game, this aunt really stood out.
She will shine.
Gu Cheng put down the child with a calm expression, but did not let anyone kick Ding Ziyue out.
Allowing children to experience the diversity of species in advance will also help shape their worldview.
Ning Yi had the same idea. She exchanged a few words with Ding Ziyue, but this time Ding Ziyue's attention was mainly on the children.
——She is the supreme light! No kid can resist! She must let Ning Yi and Master Gu see her energy!
Ding Ziyue showed a smile filled with holy light, "Children, what are you studying recently?"
When she spoke, there seemed to be singing BGM behind her——
Wangwang looked up at her for two seconds, and then silently protected his sister, really like a boss.
This aunt is not a normal Yazi.
Ding Ziyue: Ha, haha!
Why don't you speak? Do you not understand?
It seems that Ning Yi and Master Gu’s children are not very smart either!
A patient educator of children is to shine his light into their hearts!
So Ding Ziyue ignored her image and lay down on the ground, at the same height as the children, showing her friendly smile.
"Haha, kid, it doesn't matter if you don't understand, right?"
"Auntie is your good friend~"
Ding Ziyue waited for several seconds before Wangwang finally spoke.
Boss Xiaoba asked calmly: "Aunt Ott, what grade are you in?"
Ding Ziyue lay on her back and was stunned: "I, I am an undergraduate."
After a few seconds, he suddenly reacted.
——"No, who is Aunt Ultra?!??"
Adults: Hahahahahahaha——
Look at Shabi.
And Wangwang rubbed his small round hands.
My sister said I was stupid.
I said this person is stupid.
yeah.

0