Pass the level sweetly
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soon, players will have to take their surroundings seriously.
After all, this is a tropical rainforest known as the "human forbidden zone"! The excitement when I first entered the holographic game was gradually disrupted by various crises——
[I'm going to take a closer look. Is there a big snake under the tree? ! 】
【It seems like there are still swarms of insects flying! So realistic! As expected of 01]
[Holy shit, wait until I play, please help me not to randomly find this copy——]
Soon, the cry of a child could be heard in the depths of the jungle. It was unknown what kind of problem they had encountered.
Crying, the child shouted to the sky:
"Ultraman, save me!——"
Ding Ziyue: "???"
Thank you, no cue!
[Hahahahaha, it seems that Princess Ding’s holy light healing was really deeply rooted in the hearts of the people]
[And they are all games made by Sister Ning, hahahaha, isn’t this going to be continued?]
[Thanks to Oterdin for allowing me to have fun in any environment [Rose]]
[I wonder if this world will only favor Princess Ding like a zombie [Rose][Rose]]
The crisis in the rainforest adventure is also gradually facing the players. Although the mechanics of this game are not cruel, you can experience the difficulties of surviving in various small worlds very realistically.
The reason why tropical rainforests are called human restricted areas is because there are threats from three aspects: "water, land and air"——
There are various flying insects and birds in the air, snakes, leeches in the water, and even giant pythons like anacondas. In addition, there are electric eels, piranhas and so on. There are various reptiles on the land, as well as lurking primitive tribes, possibly cannibals.
In the tropical rainforest world, after a player is bitten, real symptoms such as redness and swelling, and the spread of toxins will appear on the body. If you randomly arrive in other worlds, such as the African savannah, you may be overtaken by running wolves, tigers and leopards. When you go to the underwater world, you may be sprayed with ink by a giant squid.
In short, this game designed by 01 covers a wide range of topics and is very suitable for parents and children to have a puzzle adventure together.
And there is one most important rule in "Try the Adventure"——
In all teams, if an adult is injured or even eliminated, their family team will still be there. But once a child in the team is injured and eliminated, the entire team will be eliminated.
——So protecting children is very important. This game can be won by multiple people. As long as you protect the children in the team and survive until the copy is over, you can win.
Gu Cheng and Ning Yi always kept the two balls next to them. They were also very good and would not run out of their parents' sight.
"Wangwang and Mumu will protect themselves and their mother!"
After Missesteen failed to educate other people's children, she quickly returned to the little prince and Jiang Linyi.
"Little prince, you must stay with us, do you understand?"
"I know, mother!"
At this time, he realized that he had accidentally brought along Captain Wander, who was trying to trick Gu Le: "?"
Wander did not participate in the development of this game, nor did he read the rules carefully. By the time he found out, it was too late to regret it.
No, Gu Le won't be the first to be eliminated this time.
Gu Le: Hey, hey.
Song Qingmei found this matter very interesting. Master Gu's younger brother really looks nothing like Master Gu, nor does he have Ning Yi's calm and calm humor. He seems to be just...stupid?
But Song Qingmei likes these people and things that make her relax. Winning or losing is not important to her - to be honest, she feels that the world she lives in has become very interesting since Ning Yi appeared.
Wander had no other choice but to hold his forehead and say: "...You two, follow me closely."
This time he had to outlast Gu Chenggou no matter what - he was still worried about the winner in Gu Cheng.
Mr. Gu: "Okay, brother O3O"
Last time in "The Reappearance of the End of the World", both his brother and Wan Ge severely abandoned him. This time, he didn't expect it! He has become a key protection target!
My sister-in-law’s game is so good! yeah!
[Master Gu: Thank you Captain Wan for helping with the children]
[Master Gu: Don’t disturb me, thank you]
[I hope Mr. Gu can be online longer this time hahahaha]
They walked deeper here and met a passing savage who sang a mysterious ancient song. Wander immediately pulled them both down and waited for the savages to leave before coming out.
In the depths of the rainforest, all the vegetation looks very similar, and you will get lost if you are not careful. Wander marked the roads along the way and led them to find clean water sources and replenish their water.
Gu Le was protected by Wander throughout the whole process, and finally had a game experience, and his whole person was filled with happiness and joy.
Then when he continued to look for food, Gu Le saw the mark made by Wander, so he turned around and walked to the other road very wisely: "Haha! I am so smart!"
After playing so many games, I am still making progress!
Wander suddenly opened his eyes, "Wait a minute-"
Although it’s the same mark, it doesn’t seem like he made it?
However, Gu Le had already stepped into the trap behind.
When he fell in, he still had an innocent smile on his face——
Pfft.
Wander: "..."
Netizens all reacted with "Sure enough!":
【Hahahahahaha after all! After all! 】
[Farewell to Young Master Gu, the number one person forever! 】
【It’s over, Wan Geqingmei will be pulled offline by him hahahahahaha】
After Gu Le went down, although he would treat the "children" gently, there was still no chance of people falling into that big pit. So their "family" was disbanded.
Both Wander and Song Qingmei were pixelated at the beginning and were about to go offline.
Wan·e-sports player·head game anchor·team: grass.
You shouldn’t help Gucheng take care of the children!
Song Qingmei, who was about to go offline just like him, kept smiling on her face.
It was a calm smile that she had been pursuing for many years. She looked at Wander and said, "It doesn't matter, happiness is the most important thing!"
Wander looked at her, and then at the big hole that had been dug out by the trap.
Also happy.
Forget it, he had already thought about it - he wanted to have fun in this world like 01.
So Wander smiled and handed over his hand, "Okay."
Being happy is enough.

——"Gu Le, Wander, Qingmei, OUT."
System prompts spread throughout this small world.
Gu Cheng's hand that was building the house paused slightly: "..."
I really want not to know him.
Ning Yi: Hahaha, their family is really interesting.
Wangwang and Mumu also heard it and chuckled: "Uncle has been eliminated again!"
Is it because he has also turned five years old?
【Hahahaha, why is Mr. Gu who pretends to be a child not as smart as the two cubs! 】
[Here, Master Gu, Sister Ning and his two cubs are fine, hahahaha]
The four members of the family divided their labors and were very busy.
After all, this is an experience that is difficult to have in real life.
Gucheng had already used cut sticks and vines to build a very simple shed by the creek they found, and it was covered with a thick layer of palm leaves.
The two balls were transported from one trip to another, helping the work very seriously.
Although there are only various natural materials in the rainforest, after completing small tasks, the game system will deliver some prizes, such as medicines, tarpaulins, and other materials that cannot be picked up in the jungle.
After the small task of building a shelter was completed, the system sent the tarp, which was picked up not far away by Mumu and dragged back with difficulty.
So there was an extra layer of black waterproof cover on the palm leaves of the shed cover, a double insurance, so that when they lighted the fire, it would not be extinguished, and it would not be rained at night.
"Wow, great!"
The two balls had never lived in such a simple place, but they still seemed very excited and quickly got in.
"Wow, mom and dad can lie down!"
"While mom is sleeping, Mumu and I protect her."
Ning Yi smiled and said, "Thank you, honey."
Gu Cheng laughed, "What about me?"
Wangwang raised his small round hand: "Then daddy will protect the three of us."
Gu Cheng hugged Ning Yi and laughed: "I know."
A family of four sat in a simple dwelling, dividing and eating the fruits that Gucheng had just cut.
The body's moisture has been replenished, but night is coming.
The night in the tropical rainforest is very scary. Those snakes, insects and scorpions will be more active in the night. If there is no fire, all kinds of mosquitoes will attack in an overwhelming manner. If you are accidentally bitten by poisonous mosquitoes, it will be very dangerous in a hot and humid environment like the rainforest. It's easy to get infected, and it keeps "bleeding out" causing it to go offline.
So now, they need to find dead leaves and dry sticks for making fire, as well as tools that can be rubbed to make fire.
Because the environment was too humid, most of the combustibles found could not be used. The family of four worked hard together for a long time to collect enough firewood. However, making a fire by friction is another difficulty, because without tools, it is simply manual labor.
But luckily, Ning Yi unexpectedly found an abandoned field training camp in the rain forest! Although there were no edible supplies inside, some metal wire and rope were found.
"Can it be used?" Ning Yi took it and asked Gucheng.
"—Yes," Gu Cheng took it and laughed, "It's just that my husband is useless."
Netizens immediately said:
【Hahahahaha】
[Master Gu, who only works hard for his family of four]
Ning Yi also smiled: "Come on, hubby^3^"
One can imagine how difficult it is to make a fire with such a crude tool. Gu Cheng used metal wire to fix the rope to the wooden stick, and then pulled the rope to set down a piece of firewood.
This method consumes a lot of energy. Young Master Gu almost grinded the rope into stars, but there was only smoke and no fire.
Ning Yi couldn't do this, so he squatted aside with two balls to encourage Gu Cheng.
"Oh my gosh, hubby, you look so handsome when you make a fire, hubby."
"Dad! You are so awesome!"
"Our whole family depends on you, Dad!"
"..." Master Gu's arm with protruding veins continued to work.
[Hahaha, I lost myself in the compliments]
[The whole family is in KFC Young Master hahaha]
Fortunately, Gucheng, your business emperor has good luck after all!
When Gu Cheng was so frustrated that the rope almost broke, little sparks finally appeared under the billowing white smoke!
Gu Cheng immediately held the tinder in his hand, and then half-knelt beside the pile of dead leaves on the firewood while blowing it. When the fire was blown bigger, he immediately lit more combustibles, and then, with a bang——
The fire is burning!
Wangwang and Mumu gathered around the beeping fire and cheered excitedly: "That's great!!"
Ning Yi smiled and squeezed Gucheng's muscles to massage him, "Thank you for your hard work, my dear, you're a hit."
Gu Cheng held her hand and said, "It's okay, keep it."
Let’s talk about it when we get home.
With fire, many things become easier. The small fish caught in the river were skewered on wooden sticks and roasted on the fire. After eating, their health bars were greatly extended.
At this time, Zhao Mochu, Mr. Zhou and their nephew met them.
Mr. Zhou, who usually looks like an elite, now had leaves on his head and looked at Master Gu and his family in shock.
You, you are having a good time!
——As expected of Mr. Gu and his wife T-T!
He and Zhao Mochu were always around them, but after all, sugarcane couldn't keep them full, so they went out for a walk in search of food, and ended up getting lost. Fortunately, I finally found this small river again and followed the river course all the way back.
It feels so safe to encounter a fire in the rainforest at night!
Wangwang looked at Mr. Zhou and wanted to give them a small fish.
As the little boss, Wangwang and Mr. Zhou have always had a good relationship.
But he first looked at his mother, then at Mumu, and finally at his father before asking, "Can I give them one?"
It doesn’t matter if it’s not possible. After all, the most important thing is that mommy has enough to eat. You can keep it for mommy.
Gu Cheng's arm, which was almost scrapped because of making a fire, was put on Ning Yi's shoulder, holding her in his arms and laughing, "If mom agrees, I agree."
And Ning Yi said with a smile: "Okay."
It’s just a game, the happiness of the players is the most important.
Wangwang's eyes lit up, but he still thought about it and finally asked his sister, "Where's Mumu? Do you agree?"
Mumu nodded obediently: "Of course I agree, brother."
The family of four discussed this issue equally, and Wangwang got everyone's consent before dividing the supplies "at home".
The little round hand held the fish: "Mr. Zhou, here it is for you."
Mr. Zhou was almost moved to tears: "Mr. Wangwang!"
TAT I will still be your chief assistant twenty years later——!
【Boooooooooo baby baby】
【The baby is so good! 】
【Their family atmosphere is also great! 】
Mr. Zhou took the grilled fish back and gave half to his nephew and half to Zhao Mochu.
As soon as Zhao Mochu took it over, he saw Wangwang running back to his parents' arms and nestling sweetly.
Ning Yi kissed his round cheek.
And Gucheng kissed the top of Ning Yi's hair.
Zhao Mochu rolled his eyes: Help - so sweet ah ah ah -
Mr. Zhou quickly supported her and asked nervously: "Are you going to faint again?"
[Hahaha, how many people are immersed in the reappearance of the apocalypse?]
[The melon owner passed out as soon as he took sugar. I will laugh to death thinking about it now——]
Zhao Mochu immediately said: "No, there is no character card this time!"
Mr. Zhou gave her the fish.
Zhao Mochu looked at him and asked, "Don't you think it's sweet?"
"It's very sweet," Mr. Zhou said objectively, adjusting his cyber glasses, "but if you faint, your situation is more important."
Having been with Master Gu for so many years, Mr. Zhou has learned not only business wars, but also a very important point, which is to respect women.
And...they are still a group now!
Zhao Mochu looked at him.
You are obviously a good sugar-eating brother, but why are you a little sweet? (//-//)
So Zhao Mochu broke the fish in half and gave it to him.
【It’s such a great TvT, I really want to see Sister Ning, Young Master Gu and the others continue to play】
[UuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuMe, too! 】
[I can’t bear to let them pass the level, woo woo]
At this time.
There was a rustling in the grass.
Princess Ding appeared with the little prince and the old knight.
Because of the fire by the river, many players were actually gathering here because they had failed to make a fire.
Mumu looked at them, thinking that her brother had donated generously just now, so she asked in a friendly way: "Do you need fire, Aunt Ott?"
Just as Ding Ziyue was about to sit down, she was jumped up again by the sound of "Aunt Ultra".
——Who, who is Ultraman!
Ding Ziyue kept smiling: "No need, we are also preparing to light a fire!"
The little prince raised his head and asked: "Really, mother!"
Ding Ziyue said: "Oh GodOf course my baby. "
Ning Yi: Hahahaha, why are you still translating?——
Princess Tintin is forever young and always upgraded.
Ding Ziyue and Jiang Linyi walked to the other side with confident steps, and started to make a fire with the stones they found on the way.
The famous child psychologist Messistin once said that you should use your beautiful soul and character to teach your children by words and deeds!
Princess Ding taught the little prince elegantly: "Look, first do this and then this, and the fire will start."
The little prince looked at the motionless dead grass and asked gracefully: "Really, Mom!"
Ding Ziyue directed Jiang Linyi to hit the stone that could not produce sparks at all, and said firmly: "Of course, haha!"
Jiang Linyi could only lower his head and hit the stone.
After playing for a while, Ding Ziyue suddenly said: "Wait, there seems to be a sound——"
Jiang Linyi stopped and listened.
After nightfall, strange and ancient songs came from the jungle, accompanied by the beating of leather drums...
It’s a primitive tribe! They might be cannibals!
Obviously, the surrounding players heard this sound and began to run away with breathless concentration.
It doesn't matter if Ding Ziyue stands still, she won't shine in this world! As long as you keep quiet, you won't be discovered!
Soon, some figures vaguely appeared in the dark jungle. They wore strange headdresses, walked slowly, and muttered words.
Ding Ziyue held her breath. Sure enough, no one noticed them.
At this moment, a lone child from an unknown family suddenly ran out of the bushes.
The moment he saw Ding Ziyue, a hopeful light of "saved" filled his eyes——
Ding Ziyue: Wait, no!
And the kid had already let out an earth-shattering cry: "Are you Ultraman Luminous!"
The savage looked back: (staring——)
Ding Ziyue: "???"
What's up! ! It's okay! ! !
Princess Ding started her escape into the jungle again: Why! Why is it always like this!
【Hahahahahaha】
[Sorry Princess Ding, I really don’t want to laugh, hahahahaha]
【No one can resist the charm of Princess Ding! nobody】
So Ding Ziyue finally had an unprecedented idea in this life——
Am I just here to make fun of myself? !
tired! Really tired!
The group of people by the fire collectively watched Princess Tintin run away.
It has to be said that although Messistin was very defensive, he did not intend to lure the savages to their side.
To some extent, Princess Ding is also a very strong person. She has an indelible enterprising spirit, and even after breaking through her defenses countless times, she still says "I have to force myself"!
Ning Yi took a leisurely sip of water - just continue like this and support the operation of this world!
The Princess of Ultraman Light!
[Forever young, always looking forward to the princess’s fun]
[Forever young, forever winning]
[Farewell to the princess, see you again next time]
Ding Ziyue: I will definitely come back!

The remaining players survived the dark night in the rainforest, and when the light of day appeared again, they had successfully cleared this world.
"Congratulations to all remaining players!"
"A reward medal!"
The players had a very good gaming experience. While offline, they made an appointment to experience the next interesting little world created by 01 when they have time——
Ning Yi and Gu Cheng held hands and prepared to leave with the two balls.
And at this moment, a small firework suddenly bloomed over the rain forest——
"Congratulations 01, congratulations mom"
Ning Yi blinked.
This is a small string of code written by Mumu secretly and hidden in her mother's game.
She discovered very early that she could learn the programming her mother taught her very quickly, and could even hack into other people's computers. But after much thought, Mumu just wanted to use this ability to make her mother happier.
At this time, Wangwang also took out a piece of paper from his pocket and spread it out——
Above it is written with flying colors: "I wish my mother a happy day every day, Gu Weining"
The signature he practiced was very effective.
This is a gift that Two Balls secretly prepared for Ning Yi to celebrate the release of the game——
At this time, the netizens watching online had not left yet and were directly stunned by the sweetness of the ball.
[Ooooooooh my god, baby]
[You can write code and sign calligraphy at such a young age, so you can only say that you are worthy of being the child of those two people? T-T]
[It’s so sweet to me, woo woo, this is a baby who grew up in love]
Ning Yi accepted the children's gifts, her heart felt warm and sweet, and she kissed their cheeks one by one.
Then he stood up, put it away carefully, and looked at Gu Cheng habitually.
Gu Cheng laughed and held her hand: "My gift... is at home."
Very personal.
Cannot be shown to outsiders.
"Okay -" Ning Yi tilted his head with a smile, "Then I'll give you a gift too."
Wangwang and Mumu were immediately surprised: "What is it?"
Ning Yi opened his control panel, flicked it, and the world began to switch——
"In my world, you are all VIPs." Ning Yi said with a smile.
So the Milky Way sky above the game hall, and the small worlds represented by asteroids, slowly unfolded to them——
Then the Qiuqiu guys saw - there were colorful glass paintings inside the cathedral, and there were suspended mechanisms in the belly of the huge Buddha statue.
In the animal world, wildebeests and zebras are migrating, and leopards are chasing them.
There is a floating and shining island in the sky, and in the sea there is the dreamy and strange Atlantis Temple——
"Wow!"
"Wow wow wow!"
Ning Yi could describe all the places that the children had talked about in fantasy.
This made Ning Yi feel that it was really good.
​At first, her skills were just to have the value of surviving in the end of the world.
Later, she did it so that she could become rich and prosperous in this world of brainless pet literature.
after that--
It turns out that her ability can finally be used to love people well.
Ning Yi's hand was held in the palm of Gu Cheng's hand, and the warmth was transferred to each other. He accompanied the children through wonderful scenery.
The last random small world seemed to be a city. At first glance, it looked not much different from the real world they were in.
Mu Mu asked: "Is this our world?"
Wangwang shook his head: "No, this world is so broken."
Gu Cheng held Ning Yi's hand, smiled and shook his head: "No, this is the world that my father and mother have experienced personally."
Netizens understand:
[Ouch, I remember the famous scene of Master Gu in the game]
【Wow, I still keep the screenshot as my desktop - he ran towards her in the apocalypse】
[Gu’s Mo Ning will keep me happy forever TAT]
However, Ning Yi and Gu Cheng looked at each other.
Only they know that it is not a game, but everything they have exchanged and is real to each other.
Now treat it as a fragment of memory and show it to the children.
Then everything pixelated and disappeared, and the past was like a passing cloud——
Only the happiness of this world is left.

After returning to the real world from the virtual world, Wangwang and Mumu jumped out of the game warehouse excitedly.
When Gucheng and Ning Yi took off their helmets, they were both startled.
They actually exchanged bodies after a long time.
At this moment, Ning Yi is in Gucheng's body.
Gu Cheng is in Ning Yi's body.
"dad?"
"Mother?"
Wangwang and Mumu held hands and hesitated slightly in front of them.
Ning Yi was startled.
Because Wangwang hesitated for a moment, and then pointed at her accurately and shouted "Mom?"
And Mumu also whispered to Gu Cheng, "Dad?"
——They have had so many exchanges in front of and behind each other, and have felt many things in each other's bodies openly, without anyone noticing.
The child turned out to be the only person in the world who could recognize them both.
However, they have never realized so clearly as at this moment that this is their last exchange.
After everything experienced, this unknown exchange finally came to an end.
Ning Yi and Gu Cheng squatted down in front of them, a little worried that the children would be scared.
After all, it was mom and dad who suddenly changed their shells.
However, Wangwang and Mumu looked away for a few seconds, then walked over with smiles and hugged Ning Yi's thigh.
--"Mother!"
Without hesitation.
Extremely certain.
No matter whose body they are in, the baby will recognize you at a glance.
Ning Yi was hugged by the warm ball, and then she laughed.
Gu Cheng was also slightly startled, and finally smiled and hugged the three of them.

"So hubby, what should we do before the last exchange ends?"
"Do...many, many things."
Only worthy of this long-lasting love.

0