Chapter 4: Xiao Lei’s Quest, a trip to the Red Light District
438 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4: Xiao Lei's Quest, a trip to the Red Light District

Xiao Lei focused on Zhu Wang's every behavior, from his walk to his speech, carefully observing every detail. Momentarily, his eyes glanced to the side, and he noticed his teacher, Elder Tao.

The elder instantly looked towards him, feeling the sharp gaze.

"Xiao Lei? Why was he staring at me?" Tao thought to himself as he observed Lei averting his gaze.

Lei, however, remained calm and composed, waiting for the entire ceremony to finish. It took about three hours, but finally, everything was over. The patriarch left, and many elders departed. Xiao Lei didn't wait either, vanishing right away to the closest possible tree.

For some reason, climbing the trees and resting on them was pleasurable to him.

As he sat on one of the branches, watching disciples leave, his eyes once again fell on Zhu Wang.

"I need to grow stronger as soon as possible," Xiao Lei thought to himself, tapping his chin, watching Zhu Wang pass by.

There were two reasons for that. First, he wanted to catch Zhu Wang. Since he was an Earth Rank Cultivator, it would be impossible to do anything in his weak Mortal Rank. Increasing his strength was a necessity. Secondly, he always wanted to grow stronger and cultivate, so he wouldn't miss the opportunity.

"Let's see, what mission do I complete?" Xiao Lei took a look at the missions tab in the window, specifically choosing those that would give him big rewards. From the previous instruction, he already knew that increasing his Qi, either with stat points or other means, would automatically help him ascend his rank, so that's what he was aiming for.

Scrolling through the missions, he found one with good rewards.

[Quest: Pervert X Pervert]

  1. Find a pervert and have sex with them. [Incomplete]
  2. Make them obey 3 of your orders. [Incomplete]

[Reward: +10 Qi points, +2 Stat points, +1 Mortal Rank, 4th star Healing Pill.]

It would be hard to find a pervert in the sect, but not in the Red Light District where every other person was promiscuous!

With a small smirk on his face, Xiao Lei didn't hesitate and turned towards the main gate. Jumping down from the tree, he ran straight towards the gatekeepers of the main gate.

Though it was called the main gate, it was, in fact, one of the innermost gates. There were 20 gates that he had to cross to get out!

Arriving in front of the first, Xiao Lei, in a raised voice said, "Ahem, open the gate. I want to check out the outer courts."

The two guards standing there obeyed and did so exactly. No one was prohibited from leaving the inner court, after all. Xiao Lei, taking advantage of this, kept passing through the gates until finally, he reached the 19th gate.

"Stop, you are prohibited from lea-"

Xiao Lei interrupted the guards and flashed a certain tag. It had the word 'Ming' engraved on it.

"This… Elder Ming's tag?" one of the guards carefully noticed as he bent his head over.

Xiao Lei smirked inwardly as he showed this. Previously, he had bullied Elder Ming to hand over the tag, and poor Elder Ming was forced to give it ultimately even after begging Lei hundreds of times!

This tag would give Lei the same privileges as that of an elder. So giving such a tag to someone meant the elder trusted the person the most!

'Wait, is he the Rising Dragon Ren?' one of the guards thought.

'Or the Fire Phoenix Xin?'

The guards misunderstood him as someone great. One of them merely thought about it, and the other spoke it loudly, "Pardon me, but are you the great Xin, the Fire Phoenix?"

He seemed to be an amateur and had the brightest shine on his face when he said that.

'…?'

'This couldn't have been better,' Lei thought to himself, a creepy smile appearing inwardly.

He then respectfully and in a gentle and masculine tone said, "That is me, correct."

Both guards instantly moved to the side as they slowly opened the gates. "I'm a big fan of yours, sir!"

"Ah? Good to know," Lei nodded once or twice with a smile and then walked ahead.

"I hope you both have the greatest day," saying this, he turned around and left.

Both guards were in tears.

"I can't believe it! I met Sir Xin, the Fire Phoenix today!" one of the guards almost fell to the ground.

"So elegant, so beautiful… that lame-ass Xiao Lei couldn't even compare to how handsome Master Xin was. Awesome!" the other added.

'Ugh, suddenly my name in their mouths! And can't they talk any louder!?' Lei stopped his feet as he continued his great walk, exiting the gate. He was infamous and was called a pervert in the sect, but that didn't mean everyone had seen how he looked!

Regardless, Xiao Lei now went to the 20th gate, and yet again, the same scenario, as if copy-paste, repeated.

"Have a good trip, Master Xin! Go to my mother's shop; she will give a discount on the tomatoes!" said a young and naive guard as he almost broke his arm waving at Xiao Lei.

"Yes. You have a great day too!"

As the final door was slammed shut, the smiling face on Lei changed to that of a monotonous one. It was kind of like he was emotionless.

He sighed, 'It's tiring to act.'

Massaging his forehead, he continued on his way, now heading straight towards the Red Light District. He had prepared three things in total: a different elegant suit from the money stolen from Ming, second, a few sweet pills that would act as mouth fresheners, and finally, a small glass of perfume - cough, Aphrodisiac.

It was his usual strategy. Although he was handsome, he wanted the women to be completely submissive. That was why, he prepared everything beforehand.

A/N: Join my discord server: https://discord.gg/mbkFt5ct

 

7