Chapter 6: Miss Rin [1] [R18]
807 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 6: Miss Rin [1] [R18]

Xiao Lei now entered the brothel named: Pink Pie.

It was one of the infamous brothels that had top-grade prostitutes. They were masters. Their skills were unmatched. Xiao Lei especially liked this place because along with experienced masters, they also had inexperienced noobs, otherwise called amateurs or virgins.

Dual Cultivation with a virgin provides twice the benefit of an experienced person. But Xiao Lei was not looking for this benefit at the moment. He just wanted to do the deed and go away.

It was Zhu Wang he was worried about at the moment and his lust was secondary.

Xiao Lei put his sect in a high position. Despite being an orphan, the sect was ready to accept him. Despite being a waste, the sect didn’t throw him out. And despite being a famous troublemaker, the sect still looked at him. Though taunts, mockery and scoldings were on the way, he never, not even once was asked to run away from the sect!

Because of that, Lei had already sworn to protect his sect even at the cost of his life! It’s something like this: If you stand by my side when I am weak, then I will do the same in your troubles.

Xiao Lei walked into the brothel. His appearance there caused the women to immediately turn into lust beasts. The waitresses, upon noticing him, instantly flung to him.

“Master Fao.”, a busty woman wearing completely red-coloured, thin clothing, came and hugged Fao, wrapping herself around his left arm.

“Master Fao!”, many other waitress left their customers who were dining and rushed to this man.

One or two of them controlled their urges and ran straight towards their mistress who had given them strict orders to let them know when Fao enters the place the next time! Within an instant, the mistress came running, standing upstairs.

She wore purple-coloured clothing, a little too tight that was revealing her curves, But her face was hidden under the veil which seemed semi-transparent.

Lei was internally smirking as all the girls flocked around him, making his peers jealous.

However, Lei made sure not to express how much he was pleased on his face. He raised his gaze and spotted Ms. Rin, the mistress of the brothel and the one who was highly sought after.

Ms Rin walked with gentle steps towards Lei after climbing the stairs down.

Everyone’s gaze was now fixated on Rin. Their eyes were replaced with pink hearts.

“Please, this way.”, Ms Rin said as she stood face to face with Lei.

Nodding, he walked with her, as if she was leading him to a room. Rin was ready to spend the night without little Lei, and he wasn’t opposed to it either.

She led him to a room that was rich in aroma. An incense candle was burning that caused an immediate arousal.

“Miss Rin, I-“, before he could say anything, Rin jumped towards him after closing the door, pushing him onto the soft mattress while burying her face into his clothes.

“Miss Rin?”, a flushed expression appeared on Lei’s face as his sword was carrassed gently by this experienced lady. Her left hand went up and down over the cloth, while gently holding the sensitive rod.

Xiao Lei rested his elbow next to her head to get closer. He then bent his body and leaned towards her face, kissing her. Their bodies were nearly touching before he lightly lifted her waist up. Xiao Lei kissed her neck. He put out his tongue and licked her neck entirely, kissing her Adam's apple gently as he went lower and lower, reaching for her thigh.

She didn't think things would escalate so quickly, did she now? Her panting breath became visible inside the dimly lit chamber and her skin began precipitating with droplets of sweat as the temperature slowly rose.

Once his kisses paused she finally noticed his hand firmly grabbing one of her bottom cheeks inside her clothes. He made her feel the power of his grip that made her behave like a little girl.

“No, let me do it.”, Xiao Lei grabbed her hand tightly, preventing her from unbuttoning the two buttons that held her almost-transparent cloth. Xiao Lei wanted to feel the clothing and remove it himself.

“Turn around.”

Her body shifted without hesitation. Now resting on her side, she felt his body carefully slip behind her. They were now both on their sides and her head was resting on his arm.

It was at this moment that his hand reached into her pubic region. He gently caressed the area, sending a few tingling sensations up her stomach making it spasm lightly. Despite all that was happening, her legs were still closed shut, not letting his hand go through.

He massaged her twin mountains trying to make her relax. She eventually opened her eyes and turned her head to look at him. “Mister Fao, this… this is too fast.”, she blushed a bit.

“Aye, I want it to be faster. Trust me, you will enjoy it.”, in a calm and deep, but horny voice, he asked her to spread her legs.

She finally opened her legs, but just a crack, slowly directing his right hand into her sweet spot. He teased her bottom lips, not directly entering them. They stared at each other deeply before she finally nodded. Without any more delay, he skillfully began touching her inner lip.

“Mhm!”, she moaned as she grabbed the bedsheet tight.

Her eyes were filled with tears and butterflies all over her body made her vibrate a little.

‘This is weird! Why does it happen always? Why is it that when it’s Mr Fao, I get aroused so easily?’, if one saw her at the moment, they would mistake her for a virgin who was too sensitive! 

“Mister Fao, you-”

“You are a master at this, aren’t you? Just how many women have cried because of you?”, Miss Rin asked, trying to talk and make him take things slow.

“Miss Rin,”, he whispered, “It doesn’t matter how many, you are by far the most beautiful and sexy woman I have ever met.”

This only aroused her even more as finally, even her eyes turned into Pink Hearts.

A/N: Join my discord server: https://discord.gg/mbkFt5ct

7