Chapter 9: Miss Rin [4] – Quest Complete [R18]
442 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 9: Miss Rin [4] - Quest Complete [R18]

Both of them were tired due to extreme pleasure. It felt as if they had fought in an intense battle. Normal people could do the deed for a long time, and cultivators should be able to do the same much longer! But it ended rather too quickly… in just about two hours.

This was mainly because Xiao Lei was focusing on dual cultivation. And what they did was stronger and better.

Miss Rin, albeit tired, was ready for another round. She started twirling her fingers on Lei’s abdomen, slowly moving it towards his rod. But Lei pulled himself up and sat all of a sudden.

Rin, surprised by this, sat upright too, with the bedsheet pulled along with her. She covered her body or at least tried to, but only half could be covered. The outlines of her breasts and her curvy waist were still visible from the side. Needless to say, even the bedsheet was somewhat transparent!

Lei however did not pay any attention to this as his focus was on the system screen that appeared in front of him.

[Quest: Pervert X Pervert]

  1. Find a pervert and have sex with them. [Completed]
  2. Make them obey 3 of your orders. [Incomplete] [1/3]

[Reward: +10 Qi points, +2 Stat points, +1 Mortal Rank, 4th star Healing Pill.]

Xiao Lei wanted to face-palm himself. He was so indulged in dual cultivating that he forgot about the second task - making her obey his orders. Although he seemed dominant, it was just him forcing himself on her.

Apparently, the entire time, he gave only one order which she obeyed. That’s why it showed ‘1/3’.

“Is something wrong Mr. Fao?”, Rin asked, curling her hair momentarily as she seemed a bit worried. Her voice was as soft as ever.

Hearing her, Lei decided that it was time for round 2. He had no affection for her. All he wanted was to quench his thirst, but looks like, he had to do it again.

But this time, he started with orders.

“Miss Rin, do you think you can lick me down there?”, he asked, pointing at his Excaliber.

Hearing that, Rin blushed a bit.

“That’s what you were thinking about? Heh, why of course, anything for you.”, saying this, she slowly crawled like a baby towards his lower half.

Moving her hands gently, once again, she touched his flesh and proceeded to lick it. The smell seemed especially fresh to her. While it was still covered in white stuff, she behaved like a cleaner and sucked every remaining bit out of it.

Lei checked the system again, and he was sure that this time, the second order was complete.

[Quest: Pervert X Pervert]

  1. Find a pervert and have sex with them. [Completed]
  2. Make them obey 3 of your orders. [Incomplete] [2/3]

He let himself enjoy the pleasure as a small smile sat on his face.

“Ah… just there. Yes, just like that…”, his words weren’t something for flattery, it was genuine.

Rin this time, grabbed his ball sac and played with it. She then proceeded to put it entirely in her mouth and sucked it. Ah… the pleasure! It was indeed unimaginable this time.

Needless to say, as she sucked the balls, she continued to play with the sword, sheathing and unsheathing it… the combo was just heavenly.

Lei began to like Rin more and more. Up till now, he had knocked many virgins and experts, but none of them did this ball thing. Maybe they considered it to be a childish task or something too normal or unsightly… or maybe because they didn’t want to please the man and just dual cultivate. Whatever the case, Lei had finally begun to like this woman.

Lei’s mind was slowly drifting away like a cloud. If this continued, just too much time will pass away!

So, he gave her another order, stopping her from continuing it despite the pleasure.

“Stop. Spread your legs.”, he said in a dominating voice.

Rin, all the more liking this role-play, smiled. Almost instantly, she sat on her but with a thud of the bed and then wide opened her legs.

Lei stared straight at her vault - or at least it seemed like it but Lei was looking at the screen.

[Quest: Pervert X Pervert]

  1. Find a pervert and have sex with them. [Completed]
  2. Make them obey 3 of your orders. [Completed]

Ding!

 

[You can claim the following rewards.]

[Rewards: +10 Qi points, +2 Stat points, +1 Mortal Rank, 4th star Healing Pill.]

[Do you wish to claim?]

[Yes/No]

[Note: They will be automatically stored in your inventory. You may withdraw from that.]

Seeing this notification, with a hushed smile, Lei said, “Yes.”

“Yes?”, Rin, confused with this, stared at him.

“Ah, nothing. I meant, yes, you are truly beautiful.”, as he said this, Rin blushed even more and Lei, all the more enthusiastic, continued the deed, and they went on for about another hour!

.

.

.

An hour later…

“I wish I could get pregnant with your child…”, Rin muttered out of nowhere as she slept on her sides, facing Lei who was now wearing his clothes.

“Ha… You and even I know, your extreme Yin Qi won’t let it happen. Moreover, the Yang Qi I released all this time is not the same thing men release to impregnate women.”

Similar to how his Yang qi is not actually his semen, when he is cultivating with a woman he isn't making her squirt, but simply making her release her Yin qi in the form of a liquid, just like that, when he reaches the heavenly state, what comes out is not semen but semen-like Yang Qi.

Rin nodded her head, her face getting sadder. But she hid it by turning the other side. She added, “I know, I was just teasing you… Mr Fao, you are no fun.”

She planted a hand on her stomach disappointingly, then rested her head on a soft pillow.

Lei continued to dress diligently when she spoke again, “But tell me, Mr Fao, do you think we can do this again, sometime?”

Lei paused. He sighed inwardly.

‘This is the problem with women… after doing the deed, they will try to guilty trap the men. But who said I’m not prepared?’, Xiao Lei thought to himself as he reached his hand and took the comb out.

Moving back towards her, he gently combed her hair - it was usually considered a sign of lovers, but right now, he did it out of consideration.

“Our worlds are far apart Miss Rin. I don’t think we suit each other… This was just once in a chance happening. I don’t think I will be able to meet you ever again…”

As he said all this, Rin, who now sat with the bedsheet covering her body, lowered her head. Now shadows covered her beautiful eyes.

She moved her left hand and asked him to pause with just a single word, “Leave.”

Xiao Lei, simply placing the comb on the bedsheet that covered her lap, turned away and walked outside, slowly sliding the door close, but not before saying, “I wish you happiness, Miss Rin. I hope you stop this work.”

“…”

A/N: Join my discord server: https://discord.gg/mbkFt5ct

5