Chapter 11: Lu Chao, the Bastard [2] – Roasted,  deep friend, and burnt into ashes.
282 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 11: Lu Chao, the Bastard [2] - Roasted,  deep fried, and burnt into ashes.

"Fucker, you are so very dead! Today,  I will kill you."

“You will kill me…? Why? At least, let me ask you a question before you do that.”. Xiao Lei acted scared. Her pulled his arms and lowered his gaze as if mimicking that he was trembling and shivering.

Lu Chao, with a smirk and a grace of annoyance, asked, “What? What do you want to ask?”

"Are you married?"

The question came out of nowhere. Everyone present there stared at each other's faces. Lu Chao was no different. He didn’t expect such a question as his final question!

"Hmm, yeah I am married to a very beautiful woman, why do you ask?”, Lu Chao asked with suspicion but still answered to know why this bastard would ask him something like this when he was about to die.

"Huh, really? I heard that people with anger management issues have the smallest dicks and looking at your behaviour I think you have the smallest one in existence, sigh, such a sad woman your wife is, I am sure she has to indulge in self-pleasure and masturbate alone. What a pity…", Xiao Lei muttered but made sure his voice was heard by everyone present there.

"...", hearing that, only a moment of silence was maintained in the room.

Once again, everyone was looking at each other, especially at Lu Chao whose face had become red.

"Sigh, looks I have to visit your wife and share my body warmth with her after your death. No, looking at your situation I should visit your wife as soon as possible, sigh another troublesome responsibility I have on my shoulder. My life is truly stressful, I need to give you the generous title of Cuckold as quickly as possible so that when you visit the Underworld, The King of the Underworld should reduce your punishment by seeing how greatly you contributed to your wife's pleasure by a being cuckold.", Xiao Lei didn’t stop uttering and kept on going.

Xiao Lei was notorious not only for his pervert-like activities, but also because if anyone messed with him, not only would he roast them, but he would deep fry them and burn them in such a way that even their ashes wouldn’t remain.

"...", everyone looked at him with their mouths wide open. Their eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.

'Mr Fao, you appeared like a gentleman but damn, what play with words! Just how in the world could you say something like that with a straight face?'

Xiao Lei was unstoppable. He further added, “You should contribute to your wife's happiness and should be an ideal husband.”

'Fucker, I will be an ideal husband if I let my wife sleep with another man? What bullshit!’, Lu Chao could feel his blood pressure rising. Never had anyone insulted him like this before. This was just the next level. Furthermore, he was not showing any signs of backing up.

So, to prevent him from adding any more bullshit, Lu Chao took the matter into his hand and charged at full speed while roaring, “I will kill you!”

"Sigh, you don't really appreciate my kindness, old man. I am willing to help your wife, you should be grateful!", Xiao Lei continued to see as he easily dodged the old man’s attack. He took just a simple step to the side, using one of his trained techniques.

Lu Chao, all the more angry, turned around with a lowered body and swung his leg with all his strength. Xiao Lei jumped above the level of kick while one of his fingers was placed on the side of Chao’s leg. It was as if he was performing acrobatics or gymnastics.

It looked elegant and with how handsome he was, it felt as if he was doing it without any effort!

"I don't need your kindness, you bastard. stop dodging and let me hit your face.", Lu Chao shouted as he jumped and swung his right arm with great speed and strength but Xiao Lei dodged even that.

‘I knew it. Even though he broke through to the 2nd star of mortal rank, he has no proper knowledge of martial arts and techniques. Also, he seems drunk, so obviously I was never in trouble.’

“Looks like what I said was the truth. You want to hit my face because you are simply jealous. Pitiful old man…”, Xiao Lei shook his head and with another attack with words, dodged Chao’s attack.

Many present there were enjoying this, and Xiao Lei seemed to be too, but he was preoccupied with his mind.

‘I need to leave the place, quick.’, the thing about the traitor still kept on going in his mind.

With swift precision, he performed just one of the low-rank techniques he had learnt from his father, Chen.

‘Panda Punch.’, he stomped the ground heavily and steadied himself.

As Lu Chao ran towards him yet again like a monkey, Xiao Lei closed his eyes momentarily and opened it. As if spring had been compressed and gathered energy, Xiao Lei’s muscles in his forearm, arm and back did the same. He launched the attack, a powerful punch to Lu Chao’s abdomen that sent him flying about three metres behind.

“Argh!”, he crashed to a table.

The punch was not the strongest, but was a great move. The attack caused the man to almost faint. He was about to get up but a jar from the table fell on his face and he was rendered unconscious.

Xiao Lei regained his normal stance and with a small smile on his face, he asked, “Does anyone else have any problem?”

They shook their heads vigorously.

Now with a monotonous look, Xiao Lei walked ahead, exiting the Pink Pie and rushing back to his sect.

As simple as the journey was from the sect to the red light district, it was not going to be that easy to return. Xiao Lei realized this when his tongue started to burn more and more, raising his temperature.

He had exited the red light district but was still in the forest. He had to cross the forest to reach the sect. But he couldn’t help but sweat profusely.

‘Just what the heck is going on?’, a weird pain gripped his heart and he succumbed to the ground.

“I-”

Ding!

[Your body’s temperature is rising quickly!]

Ding!

[Yang Qi fluctuation detected.]

Ding!

[Your Yang Qi has increased by 10 times!]

Ding!

[It is dangerous for your body. The system advises you to Dual Cultivate.]

Ding!

[The System-]

Right now, Lei’s vision was extremely blurry. He could not see anything ahead.

He was crawling on the ground. Making his clothes dirty was his least worry.

‘What’s… happening?’, and just as he continued his question, he noticed a weird girl standing in front of him.

“Ma’am-”, he called out to her.

The girl, who was sitting by the fireplace, noticed Xiao Lei’s cry. She instantly hurried towards him.

“Mister-”

“Are you alright?”

“Are you-“

“-alright?”

And that was the last thing Xiao Lei heard before fainting.

A/N: Join my discord server: https://discord.gg/mbkFt5ct

5