Chapter 7
294 5 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sasuke had abandoned his teammates to check on Kin, the girl he had trapped in the system space. As he entered the system space, he found her lying on the bed, her face etched with worry.

He couldn't deny that she had the template for a beautiful girl. Unfortunately, her character was not that great. He recalled how she had insulted Sakura just because of Sakura's beautiful hair.

Sasuke decided to show her fate. He cast a genjutsu on her, making her witness her own death in the original timeline. She saw herself being killed by Orochimaru, who had no use for her.

"You're not telling me this is how I'm going to die!" she exclaimed, realizing that she had no value left after failing her mission. Looking at kin who is doubting him. Sasuke open his Mangekyou. Kin started to feel the pressure of these eyes 

 she felt his gaze crushing her. It was as if she was being suffocated by an invisible force.

With this, Sasuke gave her a choice: join him or leave. But she didn't trust him. She wasn't a foolish girl who didn't understand how the world worked. She knew that if she escaped, Orochimaru would hunt her down and kill her. And if she decided to leave, Sasuke would undoubtedly silence her permanently. 

 

S his different Sharingan eyes weighed heavily on her. This was no ordinary situation; someone who hid so deeply would never let her go.She has seen This special space and now Kin felt the immense pressure from his different Sharingan . This was not normal Someone who is hiding so deep will Definitely not going to let her go.

Her only option was to try to join Sasuke and hope that her life would be better than working with Orochimaru.

Sasuke also procured supplies for her survival in the system space. When he returned to his team, he saw Naruto's annoyed expression. Ignoring him, Sasuke said, "We should be able to go directly to the high tower in the center of the forest now."

As night fell, the three of them reached the tower. They opened both scrolls to complete the exam. Their teacher, Iruka, appeared in a puff of smoke and congratulated them on passing the second stage of the Chunin Exams. He then explained what had happened with the other teams and the original goal of the exam.

"Out of the 26 teams that entered the Forest of Death, only some made it here. The rest have either given up, been disqualified, or been eliminated by the enemy," Iruka said, showing them a screen with the names of the surviving teams. "The purpose of this exam was to test your survival skills, teamwork, and decision-making under pressure. You also had to face the dangers of the forest, such as wild animals, poisonous plants, and traps. And of course, you had to deal with the other teams, who were your rivals and potential enemies."

Iruka paused and looked at Sasuke.

"The exam was also designed to test your loyalty to your village and your comrades. You had to choose between protecting your scroll or helping your teammate. You had to act like real ninjas," Iruka continued, looking at Naruto and Sakura, who nodded in understanding.

"Congratulations, Team 7. You have made me proud."

Looking at Naruto and Sakura, Sasuke thought they were happy too early. There is still one match left, and only after that will they be able to enter the final stage. But he decided not to tell them and just found a place and decided to rest.

11