Chapter 10
180 4 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Sasuke's left the arena, his heart was full of rage. After finding a quiet room where he could be alone,he finally calmed himself down,as a few minutes pass, A floating message popped up in front of him.

 

 "Help Sakura get to the last round of the Chūnin Exams." The words "Mission failed" glared back at him in red. 

He wasn't shocked failure of the system mission since it was his fault, since he removed the sound Ninja team in Forest of Death, which changed the most matches.

 thinking of the mission reward and the points he lost, he thought was this was one of those times where he had to think about his life choices, shaking his head, since he plan to take revenge butterfly effect needs to be his least of concerns.

 

Thinking about his next plan, An emotionless voice sliced through his thoughts as he wrestled with his emotions.

[Ding! System Mission: Acquisition of five girls for your harem] 

Sasuke's brows furrowed at the notion. "You know, I need strength, not… not damsels slowing me down."

 

The system responded with a sigh, a sound more irritating than informative.

"Didn't we already discuss this? Since I'm a goddess system you need to start Acquiring some goddesses for your harem. You can even train them for your crystal palace, through... sensual endeavors. Earn points out. You can use these points to exchange for some skills to strengthen yourself and your harem members. 

Sasuke mentally rebuked the system's very bad Suggestion.

Taking revenge by having a few women who are strong enough Sounds great, the only problem is he can't just go outside and start picking up girls like some cabbages,

 this is a world where backstabbing is the most common thing, instead of helping him the chance of these girls stabbing him in his sleep is quite high.

 As he recalls in anime and in his previous life both times Sakura tried to kill him if in anime Sasuke was cold to Shakira, he in his previous life had secretly trained her and went on dates with her so she wouldn't be against him in the future but what was the result, if he hadn't been vigilant he probably would have died in hands of Sakura.

Listening Sasuke's complaint system Suggested he shouldn't care about such a small thing Women in this world might not help him but he could go to other worlds and Collect his goddesses, for this world he can just focus on getting at least 5 girls even if these girls doesn't help he will still get lots of points and rewards if he worried about betrayal there will be always solution.

 

As he thought about which girls he could pick

crimson hair and pink hair flickered in his mind. The red-haired kunoichi was easy – he'd just saved her. A word with Orochimaru would suffice. but Sakura could be a problem After Scanning the landscape of Women, At least for now this mission was hard to complete.

 

 

(Hello author here so I didn't I update first there was a my sister's wedding then my health  got little bad now I have restart I do need little help regarding how should story could be continue and how should mc  actually take revenge living this world and coming back for revenge is a good idea but I still need idea about how to take revenge )

6