Chapter 14
148 6 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sunlight streamed through the window, bathing the room in golden hues. Sasuke lay in restful slumber, his arms enveloping kin. As he stretched out his hand, he could feel the softness of kin's body.
as he woke, Sasuke, brushed a kiss on Kin's forehead.
This would have been a very nice change, unfortunately, Sasuke immediately started to look at his system, to see how many points he got.

"After checking the history of all points, he discovered that he earned around 300 points in one night. He wasn't sure if it was high or low since we didn't have any comparison,
For the entire night he wasn't doing something over the top, It was just soft kissing and clutching each other more tightly.

[Host, if you want to get more points, add her to your Harem.]

"Hadn't I previously done that?"

[You merely knocked her out, put her in the system space, and requested that she follow you. For such a small effort you got 100 points, but if you want more, you should include her in your Harem."]

"I believe I already have done enough she should understand by herself"

[ Even "Orochimaru lat her Follow him that doesn't make her part of "Orochimaru Harem ]

So is there any ceremony for this?

[No, you only need to explain to her more clearly she needs to join your Harem, Consider offering a gift or marriage proposal even a kiss word be enough.]

Looking at Kin, Sasuke decided to ask her after some time.

After leaving the bed, he took Kin into the bathroom for a shower even though she was still wearing some clothes since they were not close right now.

Leaving the shower, he checked how many points he got for this act. It was around 87.

[To earn more points, consider engaging in intimate gestures such as washing her hair or similar acts.]
" could you please give it to me, and stop interjecting inside my mind?'
He was just thinking about the future. When he is kissing a girl and the system says, 'Try a French kiss, be more gentle.
It's already a lot for him to consider kissing instead of killing. However, if the voice inside his head continues, he may not be able to cope with it.
Reading Sasuke's mind, the system offers A suggestion.
[ Host, If you want, I could reduce my activities. and only read your mind when you're interacting with me, I will not talk with you inside your mind when not needed. But I would forcefully start talking with you when your life is endangered or you make any mistake during training yourself or your harem members.']
[ Even system tasks flash in front of you only when you are not doing any intimate activities or fighting someone where you need lots of concentration.'] The system warned him,
[ But remember, by doing this, you may lose lots of opportunities.]
He decided to let the system make new changes and lose some opportunities. He doesn't believe In the next few years he wouldn't be able to become stronger than before.
For the next few days, he went out to check the local area and to relax until their bodies were adjusted to the new world. according to the system, he can use magic, but it will not be that effective. So, the system decided to give them a magic source that suited this world's magic style.
As their bodies were adjusted and they could feel magic and chakra in their bodies, In the meantime, Sasuke decided to train Kin. Since she was good with weapons, he decided to train her with swordsmanship, hidden weapons, and some good physical skills.
In the next few years, if she could learn some advanced magic from the Harry Potter world, like teleportation, it would be a very good combination. Both of them reduced going out. Since it was only physical training, he decided to train her at home instead of at other locations.
Training within the system's designated area is an available option.However, the system space operates differently. It's designed to maintain everything in its original state.
This means that physical exertion within this space doesn't lead to any physiological or muscle growth, in comparison Performing physical exercises like 100 pushups in the real world would result in burning calories and muscle gain, but inside system space you would get nothing.
While the system space might not be suitable for physical training, it can still be used for intellectual pursuits. Reading books or Learning about new skills can be done effectively within this space. Event testing new skills These are good ideas. However, physical training in the system space is futile. Even muscle memory, which is typically gained through repetitive physical activity, cannot be developed in this space. Therefore, real-world practice remains essential."
"Over the next few days, Sasuke immersed himself in training Kin, The hum of the neighborhood, all faded into insignificance. His focus was to train Har.
One afternoon, he held a sword aloft, He was teaching Kin the art of the classic backstab, and also how to avoid them.
as he watched as Kin moved, He was genuinely happy for the first time to train someone.

7