Chapter 15 title noisy neighbour part 2
85 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Observing Kin's rigorous training session, I couldn't help but take in the extent of the devastation around me. As the entire first floor lay in shambles, the result of training kin inside a house he wasn't worried knowing the kitchen, bedroom, and washroom remained untouched. In a worst-case

he could just live inside the system space.

 

As he opened the status window, Sasuke could see a new mission, he had just received a few days ago.

 

[ Ding: mission Increase Kin to level 20 based on Ninja world. Mission reward: 2 full sets of equipment ]

 

He was cleared it was based on Naruto's world not on a world level, since his world level is 12-based and just level 12 couldn't think how to train her for lv 20.

if it is based on Naruto world, he had around level 20, even so, he doesn't think without any bloodline he could push Kin lv to lv 20, But according to the system as long as he can trains Her and buy some exclusive skills for her level should able to reach 20.

 

As he was thinking about his mission he could hear His house doorbell.

 

Upon pausing his training, he opened the door to find Mrs. Granger and her daughter, Hermione, standing before him. He instantly recognized them, a feat made possible by memories he had acquired upon entering this world.

The system naturally did not provide him with information about every neighbor, as not everyone has a daughter like Hermione.

 

Looking at little Hermione. he has to say She just looks okay but he couldn't expect 11 years to look good.

As the thought crossed his mind, he was perplexed as to why her beauty mattered to him.

"Um, hello," Mrs. Granger began, her voice Gentle as possible. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but we're your neighbors from next door. I'm Mrs. Granger, and this is my daughter, Hermione."

Hello, I'm Sasuke Uchiha, and this is Kin. He paused, realizing he didn't know her surname.

Kin also realized this when she took a quick glance at Sasuke. To avoid any confusion, she confidently introduced herself by saying, "My surname is Tsuch, Kin Tsuch." 

 

you look so similar I thought you were brother and sister.

Hearing Mrs. Granger Both of them remain silent.

 

Mrs. Granger glanced around at the wreckage, Could you explain to me what you are doing?

Looking at Miss Grainger Sasuke Mrs. Granger,'' After a short pause I'm teaching her self-defense! This was the excuse Sasuke came up with.

 

Mrs. Granger, though taken aback, recognizes the children's need for self-defense while living alone. Nevertheless, she feels compelled to caution them about their excessive noise, gently suggesting, "Could you please keep it down?"

 

 

As Sasuke was about to refuse we received a notification which only he could see,[ Ding: System mission: Spend one hour for next 5 days with Hermione Granger mission reward: bloodline]

Observing the new system, Sasuke replied," his voice tinged with disappointment, for he had been enjoying training Kin. There will be opportunities in the future.

Seeing Sasuke's disappointed expression, Mrs. Granger invited him for lunch.

Sasuke nodding Agreement, since he also needed to complete the mission he just got.

Mrs Granger Told him They should come to their house and play with Hermione.

Originally hearing her mother, Hermione wanted to refuse but looking at her mother's expression, she didn't say anything.

 

as Mrs. Granger And her daughter left Sasuke closed the door.

Looking at their sweat, both of them decided to clean themselves before going to Granger's house.

 

( Hello to avoid any confusion I want to explain the level and World level is, 2 different types, I just wanted to inform you )

5