Chapter 22 Boring potion class
60 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sasuke subtly attempted to guide Hermione towards the back seat upon entering the Potions classroom, hoping for a quieter spot away from the front rows where she usually sat. However, Hermione, known for her preference for front-row seats, looked at Sasuke with evident puzzlement, clearly dissatisfied with the change in seating arrangement.

 

As the class started, Snape entered a classroom, closed all the curtains, and began his monologue.

 

"I will teach you how to improve your reputation, win glory, and even avoid death!"

Snape's gaze shifted to Harry Potter, who was apparently writing something in his notebook.

 

Looking at Potterr, Sasuke didn't understand there were only 2 classes on Monday, so can't he wait for the end of the class? since he will have an entire day to write.

 

 

"Mr. Potter, what do you get when you add daffodil root powder to wormwood infusion?"

 

Snape gave Harry an expectant look.

 

"I do not know, sir."

 

"So, if you want a piece of bezoar, where should you look?"

 

"I do not know, sir."

 

"So, what is the difference between the boat-shaped aconitum and the wolfbane aconitum?"

 

"I do not know, sir."

 

"Unfortunately, it appears that fame is not everything; do you think so, Mr. Potter?"

 

 

Meanwhile, Snape's gaze shifted to Harry Potter, his piercing eyes demanding answers to his inquiries. Harry's responses fell short, leaving the room tense like a butterfly trapped in a spider's web. 

 

Hermione stood up bravely to confront Snape And started to answer all the questions: Professor, the answer to your three questions is the water of life and death, in the stomach of a cow, is there any difference?"

 

Snape's looked her briefly and said, "Well? Why aren't you all copying that down?" Snape's voice is fed with sarcasm.

You should sit down, Miss Granger, before I deduct points for your behavior.

 

After sitting down Granger wanted to ask

Sasuke did he already know about Snape's attitude.

 

As the class continues, the bell rings, announcing the end of class.

4