Inviting Daphne to join his Harem
51 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The silence in the library was broken by Granger slamming the book in front of Sasuke. He raised his head, "Have you started abusing books?" he stated, then resumed his reading.

"No, it was just a bit heavy," she remarked, glancing at Daphne. Hermione intended to inquire about Daphne, but instead, she shifted to, "Did you finish your homework?"

"Have you cast a forgetting charm on yourself? If I remember correctly, we finished our homework yesterday," Sasuke replied, unfazed.

As Hermione sat at the table and opened her book, the only sound left was the soft rustle of turning pages.

Feeling annoyed by the quiet, serious reading atmosphere, Daphne stated, "Can't we do something else?"

"what else is there to do in Hogwarts?" Sasuke countered.

"What do you mean? There are so many things we could do. We could talk about our families, play chess, eat some snacks, go on flying brooms, learn some fun magic, or we can even plan to go out at night," Daphne listed one by one.

The librarian appeared before them, alerted by the noise caused by their conversation, and promptly expelled them from the library for speaking.

Hermione glared at Daphne and said, "Can't you keep it down? This is the first time I've ever been thrown out of the library."

"Everything has a first time, Hermione. Now, you have enough time to fix your hair," Daphne retorted teasingly.

Staring at Sasuke, Hermione's voice was very small, "Do you also think that?"

"What?" Sasuke's voice was questioning.

"Do you also think the same as Daphne?"

Sasuke was sure that if he said yes, she was going to cry, so he decided to change the subject. "Did you know there's a whole book on beauty spells? You should check it out."

"Are you implying that I need beauty spells because of my looks?" Hermione retorted angrily. Sasuke placed his hand on her fluffy hair and began to stroke it as if she were a character from an anime. The consequence was a swift slap to his head before she stormed off.

"Daphne said with a smile, "It seems your little girlfriend has run away."

"In the future, Hermione might become one of my girlfriends if she is ready to ignore the lives of unrelated people. You are also welcome to join," Sasuke said to Daphne.

"You are not just thinking about letting Hermione become your girlfriend, you are also thinking about me. Don't you have too much confidence that you would be able to get both of us at the same time?"

"I am confident enough that in a few years, I will have more than two girlfriends," Sasuke said confidently, referring to his future romantic prospects.

"I'm not sure where you're from, but openly having multiple lovers is not socially acceptable in this place. If you were Potter, it might be different for him given the number of people who admire him, but as an unknown individual, it's a different scenario."

"Let me explain: if Tom comes back to life, even Potter won't be safe. If I protect these girls, they may feel compelled to join me."

"Which Tom are you referring to?"

"I mean the last Dark Lord. Let's see, he should be back in about four years."

Upon hearing this, Daphne froze. Regaining her composure, she followed Sasuke and said, "The Dark Lord is already dead," Daphne stated, correcting Sasuke's assumption.

"People like him don't die that easily."

"If this is true, then how do you know all of this? Do you know how to predict the future, or do you have any proof?" She asked questions one by one.

Stopping in his journey, Sasuke turned back and started to look Daphne in the face and said, "If you want proof, I could give it to you, but in exchange, you have to invite me to your house for Christmas."

After thinking for a second, Daphne agreed since it wasn't an excessive demand. After that, both of them silently entered their next class.

4