chapter 1
555 6 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The battlefield was a chilling scene of strewn debris and dismembered limbs. The air was heavy with the scent of blood, and an eerie silence blanketed the area.

Sasuke Uchiha stood alone amidst the chaos, caught in a struggle between reason and revenge. He understood with painful clarity that revenge could not restore what he had lost. Yet, a dark corner of his soul was drawn towards the abyss of vengeance, a moment where emotions could not sway him.

Naruto approached, his heart burdened with sorrow. “I wish you could let go of your hatred, Sasuke,” he said softly. Driven by a yearning for peace, Naruto declared, “This ends here,” his voice tinged with regret.

The ninjas of the Hidden Leaf began to surround Sasuke. Haunted by memories, he braced himself against the inevitable. “It doesn’t have to end this way,” he murmured.

Sasuke gritted his teeth, preparing for his final stand. Naruto, in Kurama Mode with inexhaustible chakra, matched Sasuke’s every move. He shattered Sasuke’s Susanoo with his Rasengan, extinguished the Amaterasu with Wind Style: Rasenshuriken, blocked the Chidori with Sage Mode, dodged Kirin, and countered Indra’s Arrow with Six Paths: Ultra-Big Ball Rasenshuriken.

As the battle raged, Sasuke’s vision blurred, and he fell to his knees, exhausted and defeated.

Naruto approached him again, his heart heavy. “I wish we could have found a different path,” he said softly.

From a young age, Sasuke worked tirelessly for revenge. At eight, he recovered memories of a past life, realizing his enemies were not just his brother but also high-ranking members of Konoha and supporting clans. These memories, encompassing his current and past existence, made him resolve to work harder than the original Sasuke, filled with the bitter realization that changing fate was daunting.

But Sasuke had a trump card: his Mangekyou Sharingan, granting control over time and reality.

However, upon activation, he felt a sharp pain. Pierced from behind, he realized it was the Black Rod from the Sage of Six Paths. His body began to dissolve, and he was powerless to stop it.

11