Chapter 104: Shut Your Mouth Cat
78 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The wind was blowing and the sun was still in the air, but it was starting to slowly make its way down. I took in my surroundings with Mary's arm linked to mine. The big metal house, the squat longhouse, the lab, the expanse of grass blowing in the breeze, and the forest that surrounded most of it. All of it made me feel really good for some reason today.

I wanted to say that I was getting used to this world, but the truth was that I felt like this was where I should have been all along. Like my time on Earth was just a prep run, and now it was really time for me to live my life. I was starting from the bottom again, but it wasn't like before. This time I had people to share my success with who made the effort to be around me.

Everything I had earned on earth came from my own effort. It had been hard, but now I was in a world with friends, and people that cared about me. I had died, and this was my new life, which was turning out to be full of annoyances, but more than enough to make up for it.

The moment that Mary and I walked in the door, Scarlet was waiting for us with a warm smile. Mary let go of my arm, and I hugged my red-headed golem.

"Good afternoon, Leon! I am happy to see that you have safely returned. Is there anything that I can do for you?" Scarlet asked after I gave her a quick kiss.

I nodded with a smile. "Do you think you could bring something to eat to my studio? I am feeling pretty hungry after today’s fighting."

Scarlet nodded and left for the kitchen, and I headed upstairs with Mary following. I had focused for a moment, but all the girls were out on the island, so there was no point in checking on them. The stronger I got, the easier I could sense the things around me.

I could even close my eyes and see their location. The map in my head of the island was far from complete, but with Aria in their group, they were easy to find. The area the girls were in was still blacked out by your typical video game shadow of war map feature, but they were only about a mile away.

Once we were in my studio and the door was closed, Mary went and pressed the power buttons on the printer and computer with a slight skip. It made me smile to see her like this in private, but I didn't have time to admire her. 

I could do that between prints, but I had to get one started before that could happen!

Before I sat down, opened my inventory, and took stock of everything in it that I had gotten from today. There was a good amount of crystals and even a (Unique Rare)Iceheart Golem Core. For some reason, I felt that it might be perfect for Ashagan.

'I heard that,' She growled.

‘You have to admit, you do act pretty cold to me,’ I teased. ‘Maybe this Iceheart really is the perfect fit for you!’ I chuckled internally, and Ashagan went quiet as I smiled and looked through the list.

After a few seconds, I shook my head in frustration. The list was sorted by rank, but everything still looked a mess. I focused, and everything switched into groups:


[INVENTORY]


Crystals:


(Epic) Martial Harmony Crystal

(Unique Rare) Minotaur's Fury Crystal x2

(Unique Rare) Iceheart Crystal

(Rare) Frost Essence Crystal x2

(Rare) Emerald Prism Crystal x3

(Rare) Blizzard Crystal x4


Metals:


(Epic) Monk Rabbit's Martial Silksteel

(Unique Rare) Frostforged Alloy x4

(Rare) Minotaur Steel Ingot x3

(Uncommon) Regen Boar's Vital Alloy x3

(Uncommon) Boarhide-infused Iron x1


Printer Materials:


(Epic) Mutable Fabric Coating

(Epic) Assassin Silk Filament


Monster Material:


(Epic) Void Essence Shard x1

(Epic) Phoenix Feather x3

(Epic) Monk Rabbit's Martial Pelt

(Epic) Manticore Hide x3

(Epic) Griffin Talon x3

(Epic) Dragon Scale Leather x3

(Unique Rare) Iceheart Elite Golem Core 

(Rare) Veteran Minotaur Hide x4

(Rare) Shadow Silk Thread x2

(Rare) Nymphic Icicle Claw x2

(Rare) Nymphic Icesteel x2

(Rare) Minotaur's Battle Axe Fragment x2

(Rare) Mini Crystal Golem Core 

(Rare) Goblin Silk Thread x2

(Rare) Frostweave Cloth x2

(Rare) Elite Golem's Power Core Fragment

(Rare) Elite Golem's Core Metal

(Rare) Crystalized Essence

(Rare) Fire Essence

(Rare) Crystallized Drake Hide

(Rare) Crystal Drake Heart

(Uncommon) Regen Boar's Vitality Crystal x2

(Uncommon) Regen Boar's Vital Organ x2

(Uncommon) Crystal Wolf Frost Fang x3

(Uncommon) Boar's Emerald Tusk x6

(Uncommon) Froststeel Ingot x1

(Uncommon) Emberheart Scale

(Common) Lesser Void Essence Crystal x2


With a long sigh, I smiled and went over to my chair to sit down. Mary was waiting for me and leaned over my shoulder as soon as I sat down and opened the ISP. 

I had collected a lot of materials from today, and the other days, including 13 crystals. That gave enough to make Ashagan's body finally. At my thought, Ashagan's shadowy cat form pulled from my body and appeared on the desk.

"Don't bother with my body until you are over level 400. You have more important things to deal with, and I can still teach you to use my Necromancy in this form," Ashagan explained, and Mary laughed from behind me, making Ashagan's hair stand on end.

"You just want to wait so I can't get a hold of you, are you? You know I will be coming in there with you soon, right?" Mary teased with less fire than I expected, but this just made Ashagan turn up her little cat nose.

"That is why I want him to make me my body by level 400. From what I have heard, and by this one's progression, that should be about the time that he will have enough Magical Power to properly activate your Sequence, right?" Ashagan asked in a smug voice, making Mary's grip on my shoulders tighten painfully.

"Shut your mouth cat, or it will only be worse when you finally do get a body!" Mary growled from behind me, but Ashagan's cat form was unfazed.

2