Chapter 112: Purity Pirate
64 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I turned back to Rosily, and she sighed. "I am sure you can guess what I did next," Rosily blushed.

"I have no idea, but I am sure you will tell me," I said without remorse, wearing a bright smile, and made Rosily slump in defeat.

"I would use him to satisfy us both, and then clean him up after," Rosily explained, looking down. 

Daryle sighed, and I looked at him. This poor bastard just got the short end of everything. I felt worse for him than I did for myself. I mean, worse things than the person that you love taking advantage of you sexually in your sleep could have happened. 

"What is your take on all of this, and how did you find out?" I asked, and Daryle actually laughed, looking away with a slightly red face.

"I woke up as soon as she, uh, you know, got on. First time ever getting woken up, so it was quite a surprise to have both girls naked. Then there was a flash of light, and I felt my body get weaker, and then I got a notification that I got a new class and blessing. I even got a Divine Skill, Purity Wielder, but the class is a bit strange. I mean the skill is as well," Daryle explained, and I frowned.

"Purity Wielder? What kind of Divine Skill is that?" I asked, and Daryle sighed.

"I mean, it basically says I can turn Rosily and Misty into weapons that I can use to fight with. Basically," Daryle said, and I raised an eyebrow.

"Can I just see your skills?" I asked, and Daryle nodded, as I got up and walked over beside him.


[Divine Blessing of Kardios, the God of Creation]

Divine Skill: Purity Wielder: Upon taking the purity of a virgin maiden, bind her soul to yours. Afterward, you gain the ability to summon that maiden as a weapon. The stronger the bond, the greater the weapon's growth speed is, and evolution rate. This applies to previous pure maidens you have defiled, and they will also be bound to your soul.


"Wow, that is actually pretty cool, and the last part is pretty funny!" I laughed, and Daryle rolled his eyes.

"Haha, real funny, but there is still more to this story," Daryle explained, and I frowned.

"What else is there?" I asked, and Rosily piped up.

"Daryle has to go get his other harem member. I think he is trying to beat you," she said, and Daryle rolled his eyes.

"Pipe down over there. You are still in trouble, and I won't hesitate to turn you into the spear again!" Daryle growled, but Rosily's eyes sparkled. 

"Can you? Or turn Misty into the sword?" Rosily asked, and Daryle's face palmed, dragging his hands down till his eyes peeked out, looking at Misty.

"Are you okay with this?" He asked, and she nodded with a smile.

"I don't mind, and that will let you two talk," Misty said shyly, and Daryle sighed, reaching his hand toward her.

In a flash of light, Misty's body condensed into a sword that Rosily hopped up and caught. The blade was a shimmering silver with intricate designs, and Misty's face appeared on the hilt. It was an impressive sight, and even I couldn't help but be amazed at the transformation.

"Wow, that's quite the Divine Skill," I commented.

"Yeah, but it comes with its own set of challenges. I have to make sure they're both happy and if I ever break their hearts, I'll lose access to their abilities," Daryle explained, looking at the sword in Rosily's hands.

She left the house with Misty in hand, leaving Daryle and I alone. This was a pretty messed up situation, but like I had thought before, it could be a lot worse.

"So, I have to ask, how did you feel about this?" I inquired. "Because I don't have to say what this is, you already know. Though, I also know that you love her. I personally wouldn't care, but I am not you. She did take advantage of you in your sleep, but you also ignored her feelings and only did what you thought was right. I am not saying what Rosily did was right, but I can at least say that she wasn't trying to hurt you."

Daryle sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I... I don't know, Leon. It's all so messed up. I do love Rosily, but finding out about all of this, the class, the Divine Skill, it's overwhelming. I feel like my life just took a bizarre turn, and I'm not sure how to handle it."

I nodded, understanding the complexity of the situation. "Well, first things first, let's figure out how we can deal with this new development. Maybe we can find a way to balance everything and make it work for all of you."

Daryle looked at me with a mix of gratitude and uncertainty. "You're not angry?"

I shrugged. "Should I be? Relationships are complicated, and each person has their own journey. As long as everyone involved is okay with the situation and communicates openly, who am I to judge?"

"Thanks, Leon," Daryle said, a bit of relief evident in his eyes.

"Now, about your new Divine Skill, Purity Wielder. It's undoubtedly powerful, but we need to figure out its limitations and potential. And we should also discuss how to address Misty and Rosily in their transformed states. We don't want any complications or misunderstandings."

Rather than nodding, Daryle shook his head. "That is what I wanted to talk about. I will have to figure it all out with them, but not here."

"Why not?" I asked, suddenly feeling confused.

"I have a third weapon out there. A girl from the city my father moved to when he left Danielle and me after her mother died. When I was older, just before meeting Rosily, I went to visit my father. It didn't go well, but I ended up staying for over three months to train with an old veteran. That man had a daughter. I took her purity back then, but I haven't seen her since," Daryle explained.

"And this means what? That you need to go find her?" I asked, and Daryle nodded.

"Yes, exactly. If I don't, the Divine Skill won't be complete, and I won't have access to its full potential. Plus, I want to make sure she's okay and not in any trouble. I can't ignore my responsibilities in this matter," Daryle replied.

I leaned back in the chair, thinking for a moment. "Alright, Daryle. I understand. You should go find her and complete your Divine Skill. It's important to address these matters sooner rather than later. Take care of your responsibilities, and we'll figure out the rest when you return."

Daryle looked relieved at my understanding. "Thank you, Leon. I appreciate your support. I'll be back as soon as I can."

"So, before you leave, what is your class?" I asked curiously, and Daryle snorted.

"Purity Pirate."

1