Chapter 6 – [NEW ORDER]
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[WARNING]

This information is protected by Omega-class Classification.

Disseminating under any circumstances is strictly forbidden and poses an immense risk to VoidTech and its interests.

Personnel receives this log must submit Omega-class credentials, and subject to V610 memetic agents for verification.

Failure to to do so will result in an immediate “Clean House” memetic termination to any individual upon accessing this file.

[SUBMIT OMEGA-CLASS CREDENTIALS]

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[CREDENTIALS ACCEPTED]

[SECURITY MEMETIC AGENT ACTIVATED]

Memetic Agent

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[LIFE SIGNS DETECTED]

[MEMETIC INOCULATION CONFIRMED]

[RETRIEVING AUDIO FILE]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're reading or listening to this and still being yourself, I extend a warm welcome to you, the new Overseer.

At this juncture, you might be wondering: Why have you been selected as the Overseer? Isn't that the Boss's role? The answer is relatively straightforward: Bossman has recommended you. The Boss has discovered the universe he has quantum catapulted into our reality/omniverse.

Now, Boss will focus on his home planet. Rest assured, the Boss now holds a significant position in the company, so you don't need to worry about that. I've also reviewed your resume, and it's truly impressive. You've proven yourself worthy, climbed the ranks, and, most notably, displayed devoted loyalty to VoidTech and its mission.

All your efforts have finally paid off. You now stand at the pinnacle, assuming one of the most powerful positions alongside the Convocation of Seven. Undoubtedly, you have, are, and will have many questions about VoidTech. Don't fret, as Boss has instructed me to pay attention and keep an eye on you. I take this responsibility very seriously.

Given your current position, any questions you may have will be promptly addressed, granting you almost unrestricted access to VoidTech's data information. No information will be withheld, and no one will hinder your curiosity – ask, and you shall receive.

One of your powers is access to Pandora's Archive, containing all the closely guarded secrets about VoidTech and some of our and Earth’s darker histories.

Since you're new, I have three pieces of advice for you.

First, keep your nose where it belongs; in simpler terms, ignorance is bliss. Some information is best left unknown to everyone, including me, you, and the other seven individuals. Unlike us, the Boss is an exception because he can handle the consequences.

Secondly, unlimited resources do not equate to unlimited power. The generation before the Convocation of Seven made that mistake. Soon, you'll learn about their fate, ensuring you avoid repeating the same error.

Lastly, with great power comes great responsibility. I understand that this position is highly stressful, so VoidTech invests heavily in the psychological health of its employees. Whether you want to have a harem, engage in recreation, gamble, or pursue other personal pursuits, you must still prioritize your mission. Even if a loved one passes away, your work takes precedence.

If you step out of line one day and use that power for personal gain, I'll only say one thing: good luck. I'm not the one who decides your fate; Boss is.

Glory to VoidTech. Glory to the stars.

 

- The Administrator

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[IDENTITY CONFIRMED]

[WELCOME, OVERSEER]

[CHOOSE THE FILE YOU WISH TO OPEN]

[OPENING PANDORA’S ARCHIVE]

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[REQUEST TERMINATED]

[WARNING: UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS DETECTED]

[OPENING UNIDENTIFIED AUDIO FILE]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Junior!

Or should we go with Overseer now? Congrats – you're the boss now. LOL. I get that this new role might be surprising, but no worries. If you face any challenges, the Administrator has your back. I asked them to guide you, so feel free to reach out if you're unsure or have questions. I'm partly to blame for this situation since I advocated for it.

As the Administrator mentioned, I've got my own gig now, so I'm stepping down. This role comes with its fair share of stress. No judgment if you ever feel like pulling your hair out to escape the pressure – seriously, no blame.

As for the rumors about me, I hate to admit it, but most of them are true. If you're curious, there's a file on me in Pandora's Archive.

Your predecessor's last advice: Stick to the Administrator's instructions. Since I vouched for you, they'll have your back if you handle your tasks and responsibilities smartly. Please don't do anything dumb and take their advice seriously. Remember, there's been only one generation of Administrators for a reason. The previous Convocation of Seven messed up big time, and you see where that got them.

Anyway, give it your all. You're one of the few who can lead VoidTech. There's no need to coordinate calls or meetings – I've got tabs on you 24/7.

Looking forward to working alongside you, new Overseer.

 

- Chief Enforcer, Boss

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TERMINATED]

[SCANNING FOR FURTHER UNKNOWN THREAT]

.

.

.

.

[NO THREATS FOUND]

[DATABASED: RESTORED. CONTINUING PREVIOUS REQUEST]

.

.

.

.

[REQUEST ACCEPTED]

[NOW ACCESSING: PANDORA’S ARCHIVE]

0