CHAPTER 1: System
379 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

' I don't want to get up ' he said but his biology alarm woke up him as he sat down on the bed and looked at the clock. 

' 5:00 am ' He muttered his sleepy eyes looked at ceiling but he could sleep no more even if he wanted. His age was over 40 years old and his body was not like he was young. But he was blessed with the ability to go to sleep whenever he wanted but his sleeping time was very short and never able to have over 5 hours of sleeping time. 

' sigh! ' He had another sigh and he went to his showeroom, looked at the mirror. His face looked like a proper 40-year-old's face with some wrinkles under his eyes and mouth, his face was typical European face with a shaved beard and blonde hair with blue eyes. He didn't look handsome 40 years old but it was passable because he did regular maintenance without a beer belly. 

" Gaarrr. I do looks older... " He smiled while looking at his face and his back was hurt a little bit when he moved every morning because he didn't take care himself when he was young. And now, he regularly did exercise. 

In his mind, he still thought as 30 years old but his body was not. He put lotions on his palm and, gently massaged his cheeks and face. He put another cream on his face after a nice warm shower.

" Good Morning! Oliver. "  When he left from the small shower room and went to the changing room. He was greeted by a middle-aged old man like him.

" Good morning! Matsuda. It looks like you're going to fall down. Don't push yourself too hard " Oliver greeted him back when both of them reached the changing room. Matsuda was taking off his uniform and Oliver was wearing his uniform. 

It was a typical business suit with a name tag and white gloves. Oliver looked pretty good for his age after he wore a suit and tie. 

His name was Oliver Yamada and he was a naturalized Japanese citizen. He was from Africa but he was a white man. He came to Japan at the age of 25 years old after finishing University and attended Short term college of 2 years which was paid by his company in return he needed to work for 4 years but he ended working at his company for nearly 5 years after that he went back to university to finish master degrees.  He worked as a lowly salesperson for another 4 years with 300,000 Yen per month because of visa issue. After that, he decided to become a naturalized Japanese citizen after living for 13 years in Japan. 

He needed to change his name to a Japanese name. He decided to take Yamada as his family name because he took an reference from Japanese text book when he studied the Japanese language. Now, he worked as a taxi driver after he left from the sales job. 

" I do look good. " Oliver praised himself and some of the taxi drivers came back to get some sleep, he had some nice chat with them.Most of them were 40 years old like him so he became friends with them.

'Let's survive today. Today is the last day! ' Oliver cleaned his car and recorded his working hours with the machine, he left from his work at 5:30 am. After today, Oliver would have 2 weeks off and, his schedule was one week on and two weeks off but the working hours were harsh with nearly 18 hours a day. 

Oliver came to the store first to eat breakfast and straight went to the airport to line up the cars. There were already taxi cars lined up and Oliver chilled while playing with his phone.

' Not bad. ' He booked up the virtual idol concert and he won the lottery. As a 40-year-old man who had no girlfriend and children, he invested in his hobby. 

' A new Gacha game is going to come out? ' Oliver read the newspaper which was mainly about Otaku's culture. 

Oliver had already gave up his relationship and he was not interested in his age group, he preferred younger women. He used to date 22 years university student like 3 years ago and the relationship ended up after 2 years of dating. He was not that sad at all because he was not planning to marry her and met her at a club, and dated her. It was probably the same for her.

Oliver did a good job as a taxi driver and he got nice tips and commission so he liked his job. 

" Ahhhh... " Oliver stretched his body and the time was already 1 am after he sent his customers to the club. 

" Let's go home. " Oliver said with a sleepy eyes and he went back to his job, recorded his work hours and returned his house. 

He lived in outside of Tokyo and which was not that far from Tokyo at all. The house price was very cheap and he decided to buy a used family house which was sold by his foreign friend who left the county a few years ago.

He got the house cheaply and Japanese house in general decreased the value as time went on. He got the house with less than 40 million Yen and he was still paying the loan right now but it was amount which he could easily able to pay. 

It was a Japanese typical house with two floors and a small garden. It was 800 sq and a pretty big house for someone who lived alone. He needed to drive around an hour to reach his workplace but it was great investment.  

" I'm already tired! " He put his Toyota car in his garage and lied on the sofa. His house had so little things and he opened his phone, there was a lot of notifications. 

" Oh! I forgot, today is my birthday. " Oliver muttered and opened the can of beer, glued down.

" Haaa... So good. " He lazily lied down on the sofa and the time was around 3:00 am so his eyes were already closing. 

[ Congratulations! You're chosen by the Will to participate in the board game. ] a robotic voice resounded in his ear. 

[ Please press ' Yes ' or ' No ' to accept the system or not. ] 

A blue floating screen appeared in front of him and his eyes opened widely. 

" Am I having hallucinations? " Oliver asked himself. 

" Well, let's press Yes " Oliver pressed yes and suddenly his entire surrounding brightly, his body fell down on the sofa. 

" What. The f... " Before he was going to finish the words, the bright light entered into his body and his mind became clear, he found out he was not hallucinating. 

" Really? " Oliver questioned while looking at the floating screen. He didn't feel sleepy anymore and he lazily lay down on the sofa.

[ Welcome from ' Sugar Daddy System ' ]

[ As a system's ability,  you unlock unlimited resources. ] 

[ As a sugar daddy system owner, please collect the sugar babies and protect them from this cruel world. ] 

" Fuck " 

4