Chapter 46: Trap! Dual Cultivation! (R18?)
301 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the entrance rumbled shut behind him, Bubai's eyes vigilantly scanned his surroundings, ready to react if a sudden, deadly crisis were to strike.

“This way, Brother Mo,” Jia Shizi beside him strolled forward with a relaxed attitude, guiding him down the corridor.

They came to a stop in front of the obscure glass door.

"Everyone has their lifestyles, but I personally like to be more open," Jia Shizi remarked before abruptly sliding open the doors.

Bubai was immediately greeted by the hushed ambiance of the bathhouse, a stark contrast to the barren pool in his tower.

Like a massage room, the air was thick with the soothing scent of essential oils and warm steam.

The gentle hum of soft conversations intertwined with the tranquil melody of splashing water, creating a harmonious symphony of relaxation.

With a glance, his eyes were immediately drawn to the flowers decorating the room.

By the pool-side, a blonde woman graced the scene, her back presented like a canvas of pure elegance.

The porcelain expanse of her fair skin peeked through the delicate folds of a pristine white towel, wrapped loosely around her figure. The fabric traced the gentle contours of her spine, highlighting the arch that added a touch of sensuality to her silhouette.

A cascade of golden hair, spun with the brilliance of sunlight, was gathered into a messily coiled bun at the nape of her neck. A few loose tendrils, like strands of gossamer, escaped the confines of the bun, framing the back of her neck in a soft, alluring embrace.

Not far from her, a blooming flower with wavy, golden locks embodied youthful exuberance as she stood in the shallow pool. Her laughter bubbled like a melody as she splashed water playfully towards the blonde lady sitting at the poolside.

As Bubai and Jia Shizi entered, the poolside woman turned her head to throw them a glance.

As she turned, the contours of her face emerged like a masterpiece gradually unveiled.

Her features were a symphony of elegance and sensuality. High cheekbones added a touch of sophistication, while her dark eyes, pools of cerulean depth, held a mysterious allure.

Long, dark lashes framed those eyes, casting flirtatious shadows with every blink. The delicate arc of her eyebrows added a softness to her exotic face.

As the face-framing strand of blonde hair hanging over her eye swayed, her lips, vivid with a hint of a roseate hue, curved into a welcoming smile that held the promise of untold secrets. “Oya, do we have guests, husband?”

“Yes, come greet our guest!” Commanding with a grin, Jia Shizi steered Bubai forward as they drew closer to the poolside.

Heeding his command, the beautiful blonde woman, an epitome of elegance, rose gracefully from her seat and turned around to face them.

Bubai then realize her allure did not stop at her face.

As she stood, her explosive figure commanded attention with every curve. The white towel tightly clung to her form, outlining the contours of her generous bosom and accentuating the subtle curve of her waist.

Beside the elegant lady, the younger beauty slipped out from the pool, rivulets of water trailed down her bare shoulders, tracing a path across her collarbones and highlighting the lithe contours of her frame, not much shorter than the other woman.

Her golden blonde hair, dampened by the pool's water, framed her porcelain face like a cascade of liquid sunlight.

Her face, a mix between maturity and flourishing beauty, showcased features that mirrored the older woman's ripeness but bore the distinct imprint of youthfulness.

Sparkling blue eyes, bright and full of curiosity, surveyed the unfamiliar Bubai with an unabashed eagerness.

Her lips, touched by a hint of natural rosy gloss, curved into a carefree smile as she crossed one arm over the black band of cloth wrapping her own bosom, highlighting the undeniable familial resemblance, a shared thread of beauty that connected the two woman.

Pointing towards the stunning woman who halted in front of them, Jia Shizi introduced her. “My wife, Jia Fei…”

Jia Fei cast a brief, darting glance at Bubai, not revealing any contempt despite noticing his rather unpalatable face.

Following up the introduction, Jia Shizi gestured towards the young beauty beside her, “And my daughter, Jia Wan.”

But Bubai paid no heed to the daughter, his attention solely fixed on Jia Fei. Jia Shizi chuckled when he noticed Bubai's daze as he stared at Jia Fei, “Haha, gorgeous isn’t she?

Bubai found himself at a loss for words.

It wasn’t because of some vulgar ‘love at first sight’.

It was because he hadn't anticipated all these over-the-top descriptive words to suddenly come to mind.

If he hadn’t known better, he would have thought his golden finger was an Artificial Intelligence Large Language Model...

Well, perhaps the gorgeous hottie also played a role in triggering his creativity. She definitely belonged to an entirely different class from the twins, and even Xiao Lan and WeiWei couldn't hold a candle to this hot bombshell!

Of course, that is if he discounted their personalities and temperament. The charm of a women doesn’t come from appearances alone.

Still, based on appearance alone, Jia Fei was the woman most men would dream of having a hot one night stand with.

Unfortunately, such an exotic beauty was likely serving as a tripod for another man. How enviable...

Honestly, at this moment, Bubai keenly felt the disparity in treatment between true inner disciples and himself!

But that was as far as it went. He wasn't going to whine when he had already enjoyed his fair share of women. He was already far luckier than many other men.

So, after enjoying the feast for his eyes, Bubai looked away with some reservations.

“Haha, no need to be so shy! I told you I am one who prefers openness. So, I won’t care if others stare at my wife.”

This Jia Shizi… he really just wanted to show off, huh? But, what’s the fun rubbing it in a nobody’s face?

Jia Shizi sported a wide grin as he wrapped his hand over the slightly perplexed Bubai's shoulder, turning Bubai’s head back towards his wife. “As a matter of fact, today, I brought you here to let you understand me better. Jia Fei!”

At his words, the white towel wrapping Jia Fei’s body unfurled and dropped to the ground.

No- At that moment, Bubai finally woke up. This is a trap! A beauty trap!

Realizing he was facing a trap deadlier than the strongest poison, Bubai cooled his mind with a wisp of green Qi and attempted to pull away, but Jia Shizi still held him in place, “Don’t worry, Brother Mo. I am not asking for anything in return. Just enjoy yourself today, no strings attached.”

Merlin’s beard! This is the first time he met a man wanting others to screw his own wife! What kind of weird fetish was this?!

Bubai really wanted to resist and escape. He wanted to… really!

But holy cow, she was good… Well, still not as good as WeiWei, but the circumstances certainly excited him!

“Oh, by the way, Brother Mo, don’t forget to cultivate. My wife is not just beautiful, but she is also a late stage Qi-refiner.” Jia Shizi grinned as he stroked his wife on the head with his free hand. “Don’t hesitate to give her a try, you’ll be amazed by the improvement.”

Instinctively, Bubai's muscle memory kicked in, and he initiated the Sun Furnace breathing method.

As he rhythmically inhaled and exhaled, a cool sensation accompanied each breath, allowing him to keenly perceive the uninterrupted strands of Qi continuously flowing into his ‘dantian’.

Oh my goodness! This was nearly half the speed of his mysterious Qi gathering formation! Dual cultivation with another cultivator was really a world of difference!

While the masseuse showcased the ease at which she handled her job, Bubai felt a surge of Qi gush into his ‘dantian’, surpassing anything the mortal twins could ever provide.

It even rivaled the quantity he experienced when his mysterious formation activated at full capacity!

However, this surge lasted for less than a minute before fading away...

Observing the leftover massage oil, Jia Shizi’s eyes briefly gleamed with an unknown meaning.

Not leaking any signs of his inner thoughts, he still chuckled and displayed a nonchalant grin. “Haha, my wife is good, isn’t she? Women, they are best tonic for our cultivation! Don’t you agree, Brother Mo?”

“…” So, this was the “nutritious” meal this man was talking about...

Jia Shizi slowly withdrew his hand from Bubai's shoulder.

Sauntering behind his wife, Jia Shizi took hold of her slender arms, lifting them into the air by her wrists.

He wore a wide grin as he fixed his gaze on Bubai, beckoning him to enter into the abyss. “Brother Mo, since you already gave my wife a shot, why don’t you have a go at the rest as well?”

Merlin's beard. This was utter madness! It was both a beauty trap and a cultivation trap!

 

8