NEW WORLD
557 9 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I wonder what the time is " , I finally managed to get wake up after some difficulty and i looked at my phone to check the time and saw that it was 9:30 AM .My eyes were drawn towards the mirror and i went there to check it out and everything seemed normal except for one fact , i was looking better than before , more beautiful and cute and also saw that my ass became different now , it was bubbly now .

"What the fuck happened to me" said Max as he looked at his body more and thought he would think about it later, he went down to eat breakfast and to greet his older sister, ever since their parents abandoned them in childhood, his sister was the only who looked after me , she even  dropped out of high school and started working for him which made Max really care about her and try not to trouble her in any ways, he was scared of being a burden on her and that is the reason he studied really well and got a scholarship for a good university.

"Good Morning Daisy" i say as i look at her .

"Good Morning Max, go and freshen up , i will prepare breakfast for you ". Max freshens up and comes to the table for breakfast.

"Max , here you go " says Daisy as she hands him 3000 dollars and says "Sorry if this is not enough , i will try doing something and give  more after some time , go and buy the things you wanted" says Daisy which shocks Max.

"I don't need it , why are you giving me this much money anyway" says max as he is confused and wondered what happened.

"Don't you remember yesterday , you came and fought with me saying how i never gave you anything ". Fuck , when did that happen , i never did that .

"Daisy i am sorry i lashed out at you yesterday , i shouldn't have done that "

"No, its alright Max , you don"t need to be sorry , i am sorry for not giving you a good life" 

"No Daisy , you gave me a good life , i am really happy for everything" , i go and hug her tightly ,"Please don't talk like that , I am glad you are my sister"

Daisy starts crying and hugs her brother back tightly, "Thank you , i felt really bad for not giving you everything , so when you, who never fought , came and fought with me yesterday  about how everyone had everything while you had to suffer a lot , I just , i don't know"

"Sorry , i just took out my anger on you , don't every feel bad about yourself, i will go and bath "

I have to find out what happened  , i open my phone and start researching about everything.

.........

"Wow, that was lot", i  found out a  lot , basically what happened is this is not my actual world , in this world the gender morals and values are switched , women are the dominant ones and men are submissive , porn is made for women  which means a lot of the time its focuses on men and their bodies, also there are no differences in clothes , men and women still wear the same clothes , the only change is the kinky or erotic outfits worn by women are now worn by men, like a bunny girl outfit or  cheer leader outfit.This Max is also very similar , he studied well and got into a good university with a scholar ship and yesterday was the only time he lashed at Daisy and my relationships are more or less the same, i never had much friends in high school as i busy studying and i have a childhood friend who i am close with. Well this is good for , i plan on enjoying this life  as my sister and I are in a stable position right now.I also want to lose my virginity. and take good care of my sister

 

"The breakfast was amazing "

"Thank you max" says Daisy as Max gets up and leaves informing her he will go out for some time

Max then boards the metro to go to the park when a hand touches his ass. and starts groping it.

 

That's chapter 1, i know not much happened but i first wanted to establish the world and everything properly.Please feel free to comment what you guys want to see and i will surely add them.

16