Chapter 0: Oops
60 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Holding my old internet router, I began walking towards the trash when I tripped, The router falling to the ground and breaking, purple electricity flowing from the circuits. Oblivious to the danger of the electricity, I tried picking the router up only to get a nasty shock.

"Ow, That Hurt!"

Suddenly however, my body began to turn into more purple electricity, and flowed into the still plugged in router. As I flowed through the internet my head was filled with so much information that it caused me to fall unconscious, as I slowly became the first Goddess of the Internet in the World of Anima.

***

[Ugh... what happened to me?]

In a digital voice my speech came out, similar to various vocaloids in tone, I felt that I was connected to all electronics in the world, and with a thought could deactivate or even destroy all of them. Strangely I felt calmer than before, all the information in my brain telling me that I was a form of goddess, and with my control over technology, that seemed to be true.

[まあ、いまいましい(Well damn.), I guess I can't dodge my responsibilities any more.]

Letting my frustrations out by destroying a few old phones that no one used, I decided to live this reality as best I can, even if I just got evicted from my apartment and now am a goddess. I now knew almost everything, from what was considered the cutest monster, to how to create meth, and everything in between.

[Maybe this won't be so bad..? I hope I didn't just jinx myself.]

2