Chapter Forty-Six – Bullied Model Student – Task World Four (6)
124 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been a week since Hol had been at this school and he was having a good time just following his lover around. He didn’t pay much attention to anyone else in the school, in his eyes, Glenn was way more important. He had to be near them all the time or else he would get anxious.

  Also, he was making sure that no one could even get a chance to mess with them at all. He was always just a few steps away glaring at anyone who seemed like they wanted to mess around with his precious lover. It usually worked since most of them just leave them alone but for the ones who didn’t get the hint, he forcefully handled them.

  Maybe he should have gone easier on a bunch of high schoolers but were they ever kind to Glenn? So why should he be kind to them at all? Those he dealt with forcefully made sure to be super kind to Glenn, especially when they saw him just standing behind them.

  Hol was currently in the library with Glenn as they were currently studying for an upcoming test. He was just strolling through his phone, already done with studying. He just looked at all his notes and remembered everything he needed. So now he was just waiting until Glenn was done as well.

  “Hey, sleepover at my house today.” Hol could feel his heart beating super fast when he said this to Glenn. His lover looked up from the book they were reading and got such a cute expression on their face as they processed what he just said.

  “O-Oh… I...I mean… I have to ask my parents for permission first.” Glenn couldn’t look Axl directly in the eyes. He was getting a warm feeling in his body when he talked about being in their room with them at night… Sleeping in the same bed as them. Smelling their body… Helping them out with their morning wood! 

  Glenn was kind of worried about how he was acting lately. He kept having such weird and intense thoughts about Axl. Thinking how nice it would be to just jump at them and kiss their lips. He wanted them to dig their fingers into his hair. How will it feel when their tongue touches his? He wanted to do so many things but he was so scared that it would disgust them…

  “That makes sense. I guess we could have it some other day instead. Make sure you ask your parents. I really do want to have you stay the night.” Hol just wanted his lover to stay the night at his home. He misses being able to sleep near them. He also wanted to see if he could kiss them. It was getting rather hard holding in these urges of his. He just wanted to show Glenn how much he loved them.

  Hol couldn’t help himself as he stared at Glenn with affection in his eyes. He was so madly in love with them. He wanted to be with them no matter what. Why can’t they be dating already? He wants to be closer… So close… 

  Glenn was having a hard time focusing on going back to studying. It was happening again, Axl was looking at him with those eyes. They usually do that when they think he isn’t paying attention but he always pays attention, especially when it involves them.

  Whenever they look at him like that, he can’t help but wonder… Do they have the same thoughts as him? Do they want to push him down? He wonders if they imagine what he would look like with no clothes on. Sinking their teeth into his neck… Making everyone know that he belongs only to them.

  ‘I want him to fuck me so hard that I won’t be able to walk the next day…’ Glenn's nose started to feel itchy once he imagined that happening to him. He had to get the okay from his parents for a sleepover! He needed to seduce Axl or he would go crazy with these feelings of his.

  As Glenn and Hol deal with these intense feelings of theirs, behind a bookshelf in the library, was Clyde who was watching them with dark eyes. He was biting his lip hard as he continued to see how close they were to each other.

  No matter how kind or good he was to Axl, they always looked at him with disgust in their eyes. What is so good about Glenn? They are fucking trash who is lucky to be alive. How dare they take Axl away from him? It isn’t fair… He always loved them yet here they are looking at some other slut! 

  ‘Fucking slut… How dare you trick Axl like this? Stay away from him… He is supposed to be close to me! I will fucking make your life a living hell. I will make Axl see you as something worse than trash. He is mine…’ Clyde could taste blood in his mouth as his teeth finally manage to break through flesh. He didn’t even flinch when this happens, he was too focused on looking at Axl and Glenn.


It's been a while since I made a new chapter. I was trying to but I couldn't load the fucking file where my chapters were. I was getting so annoyed and thought I would have to make a new writing document but it worked out! Also, I have been editing old chapters but it may take a while. A lot of writing and editing I am doing to pass the time. Also doing therapy so self-care as well... Well, I hope this chapter was enjoyable and that you are safe physically and mentally. Bye-bye for now and I hope to see you again (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆

9