Chapter Fifty-One – Bullied Model Student – Task World Four (11)
105 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 Hol felt like he was being watched lately. It wasn’t bad when he was by himself, but when he was with Glenn, it felt like someone wanted to harm them. It was making him really tense, but he couldn’t figure it out. He couldn’t ask Starie because they were currently undergoing a system update. So he would have to deal with this on his own.

  It was really annoying since this was impeding paying attention to his cute lover. He doesn’t want to worry Glenn, but he has a feeling that they are noticing something is up. He really doesn’t want to trouble them with this feeling of his, but he also doesn't want to keep anything from them.

  Hol was currently waiting at the school gate for Glenn, who was talking to a teacher about some type of scholarship or something like that. Hol was really proud of them and was thinking of doing something special for them. He was wondering what they would like? Maybe a date? Or something simple but cute. 

  Hol came out of his thoughts when he heard his phone ring in his pocket. He saw it was a text message from Glenn, and that confused him. He was wondering why they couldn’t call him?

  ‘Clyde is currently after me. Hiding in classroom. Has a knife. Call police.’ The message from Glenn caused Hol to freeze up. But he quickly got himself back into focus and called the police as he headed back into the school quickly. After he told the police what the situation was, he hung up and went to look for Glenn.

  Hol was trying to figure out where Glenn was hiding so he could take them out of the school, but he also had to look out for Clyde, who he needed to hide from since they were dangerous at the moment.

  As Hol got on the second floor of the school, he heard something crash in a classroom and he also could hear loud voices from there as well. He sprinted toward the classroom and opened the door. He saw Clyde was on Glenn with a knife super close to their face. And he saw blood from Glenn's hands as they held the knife away from their face.

  “The fuck! Get off my boyfriend!” Hol quickly ran over to Clyde and kicked them in the head hard. They end up crashing into a desk and drop their knife to the floor. Hol quickly went over to Glenn and went to check them to see if they had any more injuries on their body.

  “Are you hurt anywhere else? Are you okay?! I’m sorry this happened to you!” Hol mind was all over the place as he held Glenn's face in his hands. He was having a hard time looking at the blood on their hands and the headache wasn’t helping him, either.

  “I’m okay… My hands are just messed up… Thanks for the help.” Glenn couldn’t help but rub his cheek into Axl's warm hands. He was terrified that he would die and never see them again. It also scared him that he would never see his family as well, but he couldn’t stop thinking about how Axl would react if anything happened to him.

  Hol kissed Glenn hard on their lips before moving to kiss them all over their face. He was so happy he got here on time before anything seriously bad happened to his lover. (He wouldn’t be able to live with himself if he failed to protect them again. That would be too painful. He can't go through that pain again. It would drive him insane.) His headache was seriously hurting him as he kept hearing words being repeated in his head. It was also annoying he couldn't understand what was being said.

  Glenn was smiling happily as he allowed Axl to kiss him all over, but he quickly covered Axl's body when he noticed Clyde went to attack them with the knife they picked up again. He felt a sharp pain in his arm, but he didn’t let go of Axl, just in case Clyde wanted to attack again with the knife. He also noticed that Axl was not looking okay at the moment. They didn't notice when Clyde got up again and their eye were twitching a lot.

  When Hol heard Glenn let out a pained grunt and saw the knife in their arm, he saw red. He punched Clyde as hard as he could in the face, and he was pretty sure he felt something crack. He didn’t know if it was his bone or Clyde, but he didn’t care at the moment as he went to check on a pale-looking Glenn. But before that, he kicked the knife far away from Clyde so this wouldn't happen again. 

 “Okay, okay! I can’t take the knife out or else it will get worse. Just focus on me and don’t pay attention to the knife in your arm. Everything will be fine, I promise.” Hol was panicking at the moment as he tried to remain calm. He didn’t know what to do. He felt like crying, but he didn’t want them to worry. He wanted to hug them tightly, but that could hurt them even more. 

  Hol felt like it was taking years for the police to come to this school. He literally told them that someone had a knife! They should rush here with an ambulance behind them! He doesn’t enjoy waiting. (This was his fault! He couldn’t protect them again! He didn’t like this. He needs to be stronger. Keep getting stronger. He has to protect them. Can't let this happen anymore.)

  “It's okay, it's okay. I am fine. Stop looking so upset. The police will be here soon with the ambulance and everything will be fine.” Glenn was in a huge amount of pain but it hurt seeing how much pain Axl was in. They looked so upset and he just wanted them to feel better. 

  Hol hugged Glenn as best as he could without hurting them. He didn’t want to let them go, he just wanted to hold them close so they wouldn’t leave his side. He didn’t stop hugging them even when the police finally arrived and tried to separate him from Glenn. 

  He knew they wanted to question him, but he wanted to stay with Glenn. Nothing could make him leave their side, no matter what. Also, he was crying at the moment and he didn’t want anyone to see how ugly his face looked at the moment. The only one who is allowed to see him cry like this is his lover and his grandma.


Okay~ I am thinking two more chapter left for this world and I can move on to the next one. I want to finish this story so I am going to work hard! Anyway, been playing a lot of otome games and I am noticing the older otome games have a type of female protagonist while the newer ones like to mix up their protagonist. I mean, I still enjoy the older game since it remind me of when I was younger, full of life. No stress, and hopeful in love... Being an adult is... meh... Well, I hope this chapter was enjoyable and that you are safe physically and mentally. Bye-bye for now and I hope to see you again (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆ (Also support me on Ko-fi if you enjoy my stuff ^_^*)

4