Chapter Fifty-Three – Bullied Model Student – Task World Four (13)
70 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“That no-good son of a bitch…. How could he allow that child of his to hurt my precious grandson's partner?” Hol grandmother was pacing back and forth outside of Glenn's hospital room. She was like this for an hour. Hol was trying his best to calm her down.

  “Grams, calm down. Don’t raise your blood pressure over this.” Hol put a hand on her tense shoulder and she finally relaxed them, but she still had a frown on her face.

  “Don’t worry Axl, I will hire the best lawyer for Glenn and I will make sure that they leave your father with nothing. I still can’t believe someone like that actually was married to my baby girl.” She was taking out her phone as she said this. She seems to be getting a lawyer ready for Glenn's family. 

  “We should probably talk to Glenn's parents first before doing something like this. We don’t want to do anything that would make them feel uncomfortable.” Hol stopped her before she could call someone. He doesn’t want to just spring this on Glenn's parents without hearing their thoughts first. Hol obviously wanted to destroy Axl's father's whole life, but he didn’t want to do anything that his lover wouldn’t feel comfortable with.

  What if Glenn doesn’t even want to see Clyde again? What if they are scar from the attack and being forced to do a trial would be horrible for them? Hol couldn’t let them deal with that at all! He also didn’t want Axl's useless father trying to intimidate Glenn's family so they couldn’t go forward with a lawsuit. 

  “Okay, I will talk with them after they are done checking in with Glenn. You should probably head home and get some sleep. Maybe eat something as well. You are looking so skinny.” Hol tried not to flinch when his cheeks were being pulled by his grandmother. 

  Hol wanted to say goodbye to Glenn before he left, but their parents were with them and he didn’t want to impede their family bonding. He felt bad he couldn't introduce himself to his lover's parents. He will buy a super expensive gift to show he is the perfect boyfriend for their son.

  ‘I guess I should fuck up things for Axl's father, stepmother, and stepbrother. Hm, I should probably send a bunch of information about this incident to a lot of news companies. But I have to make sure that Glenn isn’t named in the article.’ Hol was thinking of the plan and he could hear Starie immediately get started. 

  Starie was a bit more serious since they still feel bad about not being here to protect Glenn. Well, they were still dressing up, so that meant they felt a little better. And it seems like the things he wanted to get done was finished already since his phone was just buzzing with emails from a bunch of new stations who wanted to get more information about this accident.

  Hol knew it was time for him to get ready and look the role of a son who is so disappointed in how his father failed to take care of their new family. Maybe he should fake cry a bit? No… maybe he should look like he is holding back tears.

  Then he could mention off handed how his father quickly got married after his mom passed away. He can just imagine all the people who would eat this up online. Hopefully, this would affect their company as well. He wonders how quickly he can make them lose everything?

  Oh, my… Hol feels so mischievous when he is doing stuff like this. But it is also pretty enjoyable strangely. As long as his lover never sees him like this, he will keep being a mischievous person who loves destroying the lives of people who deserve it.

  A week went by and things were looking super horrible for the old man. The stocks of their company were so low and they were losing business so fast it was a kind of funny. He remembers the old man coming to his grandmother, hoping she could help them out, but she didn't even allow them to get close to her.

  Clyde was kicked out of school and was almost arrested, but it seem like their mother prevented that. Hol didn't know how she did that, but it didn't matter. They were going to jail in the end, since the lawyer that was hired for Glenn had so much evidence that they would get out of jail when they were in their forties.

  Also, Clyde's mother was having a hard time as well. He heard that many of her cards were rejected since there was not enough money in her bank to buy anything. She was using so much money to keep her son from going to jail, but it wasn't helping. Hol learned she sold some of her stuff so she could get more money for her son.

  But things were going so perfectly for his lover and he loved that. They couldn't go to school for a while since they still needed to recover. Hol took a lot of notes for them and deliver school assignments to them. He didn't mind doing this, especially since he would get kisses from Glenn for doing so much for them.

  Hol also secretly helped Glenn's parents in getting a new job that gave them more money but wouldn't force them to work their bodies too hard. In the end, Glenn found this out and they end up making out for an hour on the hospital bed. He was so hard after that session. He really loves making things in his lover's life easy for them. Also, the kisses are a major factor in this as well.


Okay! I couldn't post this last week since I was still working on it. But I know that the next chapter will be the last one. I will work super hard to make sure it is. I really want to move on to the next world since it would be nice to change up the setting again. Anyway, I hope this chapter was enjoyable and that you are safe physically and mentally. Bye-bye for now and I hope to see you again (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆ (Also if you want to show me some support I have a ko-fi you get give me coffee and stuff like that.)

6