Chapter Fifty-Five – Unfavorable Illegitimate Prince – Task World Five (1)
64 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as Hol was in his new body, he was immediately forced to move into action. His vision was still blurry as he grip something tightly in his hands. He assumed it was a sword he was holding because he felt like he slice through something in front of him.

  Now that Hol was actually taking in his current situation, he was smelling a lot of blood and hearing someone crying in the background. Hol vision was finally clear, and he saw the scene of bodies on the ground and blood all over his hands.

  Hol was used to seeing blood since he was in a world filled with zombies before, but he is pretty sure the people who are on the floor dead were human… Hol couldn’t understand his current situation and hoped Starie would explain it to him soon.

  But Hol felt like he should comfort the person who was crying. He turned to look at the person who was hugging the body of a dead woman. It was a young-looking guy who seemed to closely resemble the dead woman.

  They both have hair as black as night and beautiful brown skin. The man was wearing fancy royal looking clothes and had silver jewelry decorating his body. The thing that really caught Hol's attention was their beautiful golden eyes that currently had tears in them.

  This man in front of Hol was causing the body he was in to have a reaction. He had such a powerful urge to protect them and destroy anything that would bring harm. This was a familiar feeling that he was sure he experienced many times before.

  ‘Wow~ Even though things were happening so fast, you defeated these enemies so easily. This system host is so impressive… Can I call you father?’ Starie's voice appeared in Hol's head happily and he could just imagine stars in their eyes. He felt slightly pleased about this, but the current situation was a depressing one.

  ‘What is happening? There are dead bodies and a crying, attractive man. Can you give me the mission information?’ Hol was looking at the crying man as he spoke to Starie in his head. He didn’t know if he should move closer to the man. He was pretty sure blood was all over him and that may not help calm down this crying man.

  ‘My systems are currently acting up so I can’t give you the world plot at the moment until I fix the issues. But that is the protagonist in front of you. The mission is to keep him alive and make him the king. The wish of the body you are in is to prevent the protagonist's death.’ Now that Hol was really listening to Starie's voice, it sounded rather weak. He almost didn’t notice because they were acting the same as always.

  ‘Are you okay? Your voice sounds rather weak. Are you sick? Can a system get sick? Is it a computer virus?’ Hol thoughts were racing as he tried to figure out how he could help Starie if they were really sick. How can a person take care of a system? Is there a book for this? Maybe a video.

  ‘Everything is fine. I used up more power than I actually had. Just need to rest for a bit and I will be full of energy, I promise! Sorry… this system is entering resting mo—’ Before Starie could finish speaking, their system entered resting mode and they left Hol alone with his crying lover.

  ‘How should I comfort them? Hugging doesn’t seem alright since I am dirty right now…’

  Before Hol could even take a step towards his crying lover, he felt something hit his stomach hard and could feel wetness on his stomach. He hesitated for a bit before he finally rested his hand on his lover's head. 

  “Mother is gone… This isn’t fair… Why did this happen? Is this my fault?” Hol could feel the hold on his waist tighten and the sound of crying was getting even louder. Hol slowly got to his knees and placed his sword gently on the ground.

  “You did nothing wrong, prince Frederick… I will find the people responsible and make them suffer. I swear on my life.” Hol wiped away the tears from the crying prince's face and gave him a soft smile that he hoped was comforting.

  “Let's take you somewhere else with no dead bodies. I will take care of your mother's body.” As Hol stood up, he pulled Frederick up along with him. He then blocked Frederick's sight from the many bodies that were on the ground as he lead him out of the room that smell of iron.


Here is the new mission world! I wanted to do something involving princes and knights since those are really gay in my eyes. A sworn knight protecting a prince and willing to die before anything happen to the prince. So hot and so gay... Ahem! Anyway, I hope this chapter was enjoyable and that you are safe physically and mentally. Bye-bye for now and I hope to see you again (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆ (Also if you want to show me some support I have a ko-fi you get give me coffee and stuff like that.)

3