Chapter Four – The CEO Reborn Step Brother – Task World One (4)
797 3 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hol was looking at the text from the protagonist while sitting in the office of his flower shop trying not to throw his phone away.  Hol placed his phone down on the desk softly before banging his head hard on the desk.  He could feel pain on his forehead but it couldn’t get rid of the feeling in his stomach.

Whhhyyyy? I am not ready to deal with this yet! I was planning how the confession would go but I had to be stupid and indirectly confess my feelings for Terrance. Stupid Karson original feelings getting hard for me to control. . . Now I have to deal with the aftermath!’ Hol could feel tears building up in his eyes due to the embarrassment he felt at the moment.  He knew he couldn’t just not meet with the protagonist. He had to plan with the protagonist to take care of their piece of a shit brother. 

  After leaving his head on the desk for a few moments, Hol decided to lift his head with a determined look on his face. ‘You are an adult Hol! So man up and face Terrance!  Whatever happens, will happen.’ Nodding his head to himself Hol was pleased with his thought process and decided that he should finally leave his office.

  When Hol left the office he noticed a few of his workers were standing outside of his door looking at him with concerned looks on their faces. Hol raised an eyebrow in confusion wondering why they were just standing outside the door. He noticed that one of the workers was pushed forward but the others.

  In front of him was a petite girl with olive skin and a serious look in her brown eyes with her long brown hair tied behind her. He found out from Karson's memories that this was Carol Wolfe. The person who his maid was attracted to and dating. Looking at her with a curious look she quickly glared behind her at her co-workers before looking at him with concern in her eyes.

 “Mr. Wallace, are you okay? We heard a loud bang in the office. Did you hurt yourself?” Hol was screaming inside when he realized that his workers heard him banging his head against his desk due to embarrassment. Hol made sure to keep his expression flat as he was panicking inside of his body.

  “Sorry about that. I accidentally hit my head on my desk when I was trying to get something that fell on the ground.”  Hol lied through his teeth with a straight face feeling satisfied when all of his workers nodded their heads in understanding and left. Only Carol was left looking at him with an unconvinced look on her face.

  “Yeah, you accidentally dropped something on the ground. I believe that Mr. Wallace. I believe that.”  Carol rolled her eyes at him catching his obvious lie making Hol awkwardly avoid her knowing eyes. She just shakes her head at him and walks away to continue working.  

Hol could feel his face grow slightly warm as he awkwardly cleared his throat before going to handle his flower shop. He was kind of awkward at first at running the shop but after a while, he got used to it. He continued working until it was time to close the shop at five which meant he had to face Terrance now.

  He thought he could have at least gone home to wait for Terrance to pick him up but it seems like luck wasn’t on his side at all since Terrance was outside his shop waiting for him while leaning on their car. Hol's expression was calm but he was freaking out on the inside. 

  Terrance smiled at him which caused Hol's heart to go crazy and his hands to get sweaty.  He awkwardly coughs in his hand as he tries not to lose his calm expression.

 “S-So where are we going to talk? I mean I don’t necessarily care but I am just curious. I mean I do care!.... I’m sorry that I am rambling. . .” Hol was cursing himself for fumbling with his words and felt his face grow warm as he heard Terrance chuckle with their deep voice.

  “Relax, I am not going to do anything to you. I mean unless that is what you want?”  Terrance put a finger under Hol's chin forcing him to look at them directly in their piercing brown eyes.  Hol could feel his reasons leave his head as he looked at Terrance directly.  He wanted to just lose himself in their arms.

  Before Hol could lose all reasoning he quickly remembered the main reason why he sent the video to Terrance. Hol forced himself to move his eyes away from Terrance and went to go inside Terrance's car.

  Terrance got in the car after him and started to drive them somewhere that he didn’t know even with the help of Karson's memories.  He looked at Terrance from the corner of his eye but quickly looked away when he realized that it was a bad idea to look at a man who could be an angel from heaven. Hol was making sure to think about boring history so he wouldn’t get a boner again.

  After driving for a while they finally arrived at the place Terrance was taking them.  When Hol got out of the car he was amazed by the sight he saw. They were on a hill that showed the whole city.  Since it was getting dark he could see the light from many buildings that made it look like a sea of stars.

  “I knew you would like it, Karson. You always did like locations like this. I found this by mistake during one of my wandering trips.”  Terrance was standing next to Hol smiling at him with a gentle look in their eyes.  Hol felt like this moment was good for a confession but he held himself back and focused on the important task.

  “The recording I sent you of the conversation between me and your brother was for a good reason.  I feel like he may cause trouble for you soon so I want you to be on guard. I can even help you out. I don’t want anything to happen to you since you are important to me after all. . .” Hol felt his words grow quiet at the end and felt that his ears were super hot at the moment.  He wasn’t looking at Terrance at the moment but he was worried that his expression would be weird. He could feel his ears getting so hot that he wanted to cover them to cool them down.

  It was silent between them and Hol could hear the sounds from the city that they were looking at.  He felt both of his hands grabbed and his body was turned to face Terrance. Hol couldn’t look at them at all and just look at his hands that were being grabbed.

  “Is that all you want to mention to me? There nothing else? You know I listen to the recording so you must know what I am talking about Karson.”  Hol could hear his heart beating so loud he was worried that Terrance could hear it too.  Hol just kept quiet and kept looking at his hands not wanting to answer them.

  Hol let out a surprised gasp when Terrance pulled him into their arms tightly. Hol head was pressed against their chest and he could hear the fast heart of Terrance. Hol hugged Terrance tighter and rub his head against their chest feeling so safe in their arms. It felt like he was in their arms many times before but from Karson's memories, they never hugged a lot so he couldn’t understand where this familiar feeling was coming from.

  “Can I tell you how I feel after everything is handled? I don’t want to tell you now when something is going on but I promise I will tell you when everything is handled. I hope you can wait a bit longer.”  Hol didn’t want to tell Terrance his feelings now mostly because he felt a bit conflicted that he was lying to Terrance since he wasn’t the real Karson and he didn’t want them to worry about answering his feelings when they have to deal with their brother who wants to take the company away from them.

  He could feel Terrance let out a deep sigh and they put some distance between them but not letting him out of their arms. Hol looked at them confused as Terrance looked at him for a long time before Hol eyes grew wide when Terrance's face got closer to his.

  He was frozen when Terrance's surprisingly soft lips connected with his then he could feel his soul react crazily due to the kiss. He could feel so much emotion going through his soul at the moment that he felt his legs grow weak. Terrance bit his lip lightly before pulling away, licking at their lips with a pleased look on their face.

  “I can wait for your confession but I can’t wait for anything else so you should probably keep your guard up since I am going to get so much more kisses later on. And maybe something more than a kiss who knows?” Terrance finally pulled away fully from a still shocked Hol who was trying to recover from the kiss and started to walk back towards their car humming happily. 

  “Karson quit just standing there and come to the car so I can take you home. Or do you want me to do something more extreme than a kiss?”  Hol felt his body grow warm when he heard Terrance's voice get deeper and quickly got in the car sitting stiffly in it.  Terrance was laughing at how stiff he was as they drove them to Karson's home.

  ‘That kiss caused my soul to go crazy! I mean my soul is still acting weird at the moment but it feels like. . . Maybe I kissed him before because that kiss of ours shouldn’t have caused such a nostalgic feeling but Karson never kissed him at all according to his memories! What is going on?!’  Hol was freaking out on the inside as he tried to calm down from the kiss but he could, unfortunately, feel something growing between his legs causing him to tightly close his leg together as he cried out in his heart.

 ‘Whhhhyyyyy?! I got a boner again! I kissed a bunch of people before in my life and I never got a boner from it at all! This is so embarrassing right now!!’  Hol's face was super hot as he tried to will the boner of his down cursing at Terrance for making him like this.  

 As Hol was struggling with his emotions and his boner, Terrance was calmly driving the car with a small smile on his face occasionally looking at Karson who had a nervous expression on their face as they squeezed their legs together.

  ‘Ah, I got a boner right now. Well, at least I know what I am doing when I get home after dropping Karson off. . .  I should have put my tongue in his mouth. There is always next time.’ Terrance's smile grew wider as he thought of the next time he would kiss Karson, not caring that he had a boner at the moment.


Here is another chapter done! I was up really late making it which made me super tired and regret staying up so late but who cares? I manage to get the chapter done! I will start working right away on the next one so I can have that done and handle it for the next update. I hope that this was enjoyed and that you will keep on reading. Bye-bye for now (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆

37