Chapter Ten – The CEO Reborn Step Brother – Task World One (10)
565 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hol had to force himself to stop kissing Terrance, he ignores Terrance as they lean in again for a kiss. Putting a hand on their lips, Hol tries to give Terrance a serious look but it grew embarrassed once Terrance decided it would be a nice idea to kiss the palm of his hand.

“Stop it! We still have something else to talk about. We can continue to after if we still have time.” Hol took his hands away from Terrance’s mouth, showing that they currently had a pout on their face. Forcing down the urge to grab both of their cheeks to kiss them again, Hol cleared his throat so he could be serious again.

“Since we know what Caleb has a plan for you we must come up with something that will take down both him and Racheal. I don’t want anything to happen to you. I care too much for you.” Hol’s face grew red as he looked away from Terrance, feeling embarrassed about being so open with his feelings towards them.

“Don’t worry. Nothing will happen to me. I won’t let them even get close to me. If you are so worried you can wait in the hotel room I will be in for the meeting. You may have to take off work for a few days but you are the boss so it shouldn’t be a big deal.” Terrance took Hol hands into their and kiss them, giving Hol a gentle smile. Hol felt his heart increase in pace and he found it hard to look directly at Terrance.

“Since we got that out of the way… How about we...” Terrance’s hands went to Hol waist with a smirk on their face. The smirk quickly disappears after Hol slap both of his hands over Terrance’s eyes.

“We came here to eat. Not to mess around. Calm down you pervert.” Hol kept pushing hard against Terrance until he was sure that they were at a safe distance away from him. Hol took his hands away from Terrance’s eyes, ignoring the sad look they were giving him, and went to eat the food he brought with him.

Hol couldn’t make anything too fancy so he made simple club sandwiches with potato salad. Hol felt nervous as he looks at Terrance from the corner of his eye, waiting for his reaction as they ate the food. He felt himself relax when he heard Terrance let out a happy hum.

They ate lunch in pleasant silence, Terrance occasionally giving Hol kisses randomly on his face. Hol almost didn’t want to leave Terrance’s side when lunch was over but he knew he had to go back to work.

Even with Terrance whining about not wanting to go back to work, they took Hol back to the flower shop with a frown on their face. When they reach his shop Terrance kiss Hol for a long time, not breaking apart until it got a bit hard to breathe.

When Hol went back into the flower shop he ignores the knowing look from Carol and went back to work. After that day Terrance and Hol were seen as an overly cute couple, who were either kissing each other or holding hands.

Starie gave him the reward points for completing the original owner wish. Hol felt his eyes were going to pop out his eyes when he saw how much points he got. It was 100,000 points and Hol couldn’t believe that just completing that one task could give him so many points.

Hol felt like he was going to die from how affectionate Terrance was. No one treated him like this before and he didn’t know how to deal with it. He tried to show how much he cared about Terrance using flowers.

After a few weeks, it was finally the important meeting for Terrance company. Hol closed his shop for a few days and gave his employees a paid leave since he was rich and giving them a paid leave wouldn’t affect him in any way.

Hol was waiting in the hotel room for Terrance, boredly playing on his phone. Starie had alerted him that a hacker was trying to steal something from Terrance for their presentation but it was taken care of then the hacker information was given to authorities. So that situation was going to handle itself.

Hol was going to leave the room to get something to eat but stop when he heard the door swing open hard. Looking in that direction, Hol saw a sweating Terrance whose suit was looking like a mess. Hol went to their side quickly and put a hand on their forehead.

Hol was biting his lip nervously and lift Terrance to lay them on the bed. Hol went to close the door until he stops when he saw Racheal walking down the hall with a frown on her face. She was looking at a paper in her hand and looking at numbers on the hotel doors.

Hol quickly close the door and took out his phone to ask Starie to help him prevent Racheal from coming inside of this room. When he was told that the door was jam, Hol relaxes and turns his attention back to the unfocused Terrance.

“Seriously? I thought you were going to be careful. It going to be okay. I will help you out. Just give me a second.” Hol went to his phone again and went to the system store. He searches in the store for something to get rid of the effect that the drug was having on Terrance.

He didn’t hesitate to buy the item, even though it cost him half of his points, and went to the panting Terrance side. When Hol got closer to Terrance, their eyes lock onto his, and Hol force himself not to blush when Terrance look at him with lust in their eyes.

“Okay, I need you to open up your mouth. This pill will help you with the problem you are having. So just open you-.” Hol was cut off when Terrance flip him onto his back and was kissing at his neck furiously. Hol bit his tongue, trying hard not to let out the moan that was coming up his throat.

“I’m so hot… Karson…. Help me out… It is so uncomfortable…. Please help me… I need you so badly…” Terrance was breathing hard as they look down at Hol, tears in their eyes. Hol felt his dick get hard and his breathing increase as he looks at the unfocused Terrance.

Forcing back the desire he was feeling, Hol pull Terrance back under him and force them to take the pill by kissing them. Hol pulled away when he was sure the pill was swallowed by Terrance and quickly got off the bed Terrance was on.

“Y-You may fall asleep soon! I am going to take an s-shower now!” Before Terrance could even say anything to Hol, he quickly went into the bathroom in the hotel room. After he was sure the door was locked, Hol sat on the bathroom floor and tried to ignore the pain coming from his lower area.

“Shit… Shit…. Shit!” Hol grab at his hair and tried not to think about the expression Terrance gave him. He felt like shit getting hard when Terrance was like that and didn’t feel good at all. Getting up from the floor, Hol went to the shower and turn it on, making sure it was cold.

Taking off his clothes, Hol went into the shower and tried not to shiver as the ice-cold water connect with his skin. He could only stand in the shower and insult himself for getting hard when Terrance was in that state.

As Hol was taking a cold shower, feeling guilty for getting hard. Terrance was curled on the bed with a smile on his face. “He really held himself back, didn’t he? I should probably apologize to him tomorrow. That was bad of me.” Terrance let out a yawn and closed his eyes, calmer than a guilty feeling Hol.


Well, it didn't come out exactly on Thursday but it off by like one hour. Anyway, I may be done this task world soon. I mean if I do my writing right.  I hope this chapter was enjoyable and that everyone is healthy and safe. Bye-bye for now (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆

21