Chapter Thirteen – The CEO Reborn Step Brother – Task World One (13)
430 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hol was in a dark space, floating around. He couldn’t feel anything and he didn’t know if that was good or not.  He felt like something bad was happening but he just felt so tired…

  Host…In this dark space, Hol could hear a familiar voice calling out to him. He tried to open his eyes but it was so hard. Everything is too hard right now and he just wanted to sleep.

  Host, open your eyes!Hol eyes opened quickly and in front of him was a frowning Starie. Around their eyes look puffy, like they've been crying. This is strange because he assumed that since Starie wasn’t human they couldn’t cry.

 Host you are such a dumbass! Why did you do that! Idiot! Dummy!Hol held up his hands to cover his head when Starie started to hit him on the head. He was still confused about what was happening and where he was. 

  Actually, what was Hol doing before he was sent here? Hol tried to remember the last thing that happened to him before he ended up in this dark space. He was thinking hard for a while because his eyes widened in shock.

 “Terrance! Where Terrance?! Is he okay?! Why am I here?! I need to see Terrance and make sure he is okay!” Hol was looking around frantically for Terrance, feeling worried that something was happening to them at the moment. He couldn’t understand why he wasn’t with Terrance.

  “Host, you completed the mission but the body you were in got injured badly by the stab wound you took. I took out your soul from the body and took us to a space that can view what is happening in the world.” Hol looked down under him and realized that he could see inside of a hospital room. He dropped to his knees as he tried to get a better look at the hospital room. 

  He could see the body of Karson that was just laying in the bed. There were things connected to them. Their heartbeat was going at a steady pace on the heart monitor and their body was being given oxygen through their nose.

  Karson wasn’t alone in the room, sleeping in a chair was Terrance whose face looked like it had been crying for a while. Hol tried to get closer to Terrance but the place he was in wouldn’t allow him to. He had to get back to Terrance... He needed to comfort them! He has to get back to them! 

 “Can… Can I not go back there? I don’t want to leave Terrance… I finally found someone to love and I don’t want to lose them so quickly.” Hol was looking at Starie with desperate eyes. He never wanted something so bad in his whole life. He didn’t want to leave with such a bad event left in Terrance's mind. He wanted to be with them for a bit longer…

  Host can go back… But the Host won’t live to old age. That body technically should be dead since it was killed by Caleb before. Host, you will live until that body turns 60. That is still a rather long time but can you go back knowing that you will leave him behind first?Starie didn’t have their usually cheerful look on their face. They were looking at Hol with serious eyes that made them seem like they were older than they appeared.

  “That's fine with me… I would rather leave him behind first anyway. I don’t think I could deal with him leaving me behind first anyway. Even if our time together won’t be long I will be happy just being there with him.” Hol looked back down at Terrance with a soft look in his eyes. Starie let out a quiet sigh before getting into a more childish attitude.

   If that's what Host wants! You should be glad that you have such an honest System as your partner or I would have sent you back without telling you this fact! Be grateful to me!Starie's expression turned smug as they looked down at Hol who was still on his knees. Hol just smiled at them with a gentle look in his eyes.

  “Yeah… I have such a great System…” Hol raised a hand to Starie cheek and gave it a soft pinch before letting go and looking back down at Terrance. Hol closed his eyes and his body started to glow bright before it disappeared. 

 Starie was left alone in this space as they looked down at the room below them. Their expression grew unreadable as they rub at their cheek with a faraway look in their eyes. This System is a liar... There are so many things I am hiding from you... I’m sorry for being a bad System…

 Starie also disappeared from the dark space, expression still unreadable, and went into the hospital room where both Hol and Terrance were currently in.

  Hol could feel himself waking up again but his body felt super heavy and in so much pain. With a groan Hol sat up in the bed he was resting it. He looked around with his blurry eyes to the room he was in. 

  He wasn’t paying attention to the room itself, too focused on Terrance to care about anything else. The room was filled with flowers and many bags that he assumed must be gifts or something like that.

 As he was looking around he saw that Terrance was beginning to move in the chair they were resting in. Hol went to call out to them but was stopped when he started to cough harshly. His throat felt so dry, when was the last time he drank something? 

  As he was coughing he felt someone rubbing their hand on his back and giving him a cup of water that he quickly drank. When he did that the dryness in his throat disappeared right away.  Hol blinks away the tears that appear in his eyes from the harsh coughing. 

  Standing in front of him with red eyes was Terrance. Before Hol could say anything to them, Terrance quickly grabbed him in a hug. Hol flinched in pain from how tight the hug was but relaxed into it when Terrance made the hug more gentle.

  “Why did you do that…? You are such an idiot getting in the way of that! What if you died and I was left here by myself?!” Terrance's voice was shaky as he continued to hold onto Karson, not wanting to let go for a second.

  “I’m sorry… I hope you can forgive me for being such an idiot.” Hol rubbed his face into Terrance's neck, ignoring how his shoulder was getting wet. He was too happy to be able to hold Terrance again. He really did love them.

As they were hugging each other, Hol heard the door to his room open and something dropped to the floor right away. Pulling away from Terrance he saw his parents standing in the doorway with red eyes. It was his mother that dropped something, it was a container filled with something he didn't know, but she didn't even care about that at the moment as she continues to look at Hol.

  Terrance slowly let go of Karson and got out of the way for Karson's parents. They quickly got to either side of Karson and hugged them tightly. There was a mixture of scolding, sobbing, and kisses. Karson was having a hard time hugging both of them back at the same time but they couldn’t stop the smile on their face. 

  After a few days in the hospital, getting checked by doctors, and being visited by friends, Hol was finally able to go back home. He, unfortunately, couldn’t go back to work for a month, meaning that Carol was subbing in as the boss of the flower shop for a while.

  Also, Hol wasn’t having a good time at home with Terrance watching over him like a hawk. He couldn't even go to the bathroom by himself without Terrance following him and waiting outside for him to be done.

  He understood it was due to his concern for him but there needs to be a limit to being concerned. But Hol had to admit it was nice being cared for and not doing a lot of stuff but that doesn’t mean he wants this to last forever.

 One day while they were relaxing in bed together, Hol realized that he didn’t hear any news about Caleb at all. Starie didn’t say anything about their situation either before Hol was sent back. 

    “Hey… I never got to ask you this but what happened to Caleb?” Terrance never really said anything about them during their time together and Hol was a bit worried that they were still out there, planning to hurt Terrance again. He didn't want anything to happen to his lover.

  “Oh, don’t worry. He won’t be causing any more trouble. Now, how about I get you super relax…” Hol felt his eyebrow raised in confusion before his face grew hot when Terrance went down his body. 

 “W-Wait! Wh-What are you d-doing?!” Hol tried to stop Terrance but quickly froze when his half-hard dick was grabbed. Hol felt himself getting lost in his arousal as Terrance pulls down his pants and boxers at the same time. Terrance's face was near his dick and Hol let out a groan when they decided to be a tease by blowing light air on his dick.

  Terrance was making Hol go crazy with the way they kept on avoiding touching his dick. He was going to beg them to just do something already when his dick was surrounded by warmth. Hol felt himself grow weak and couldn't hold back his voice. Terrance was just making him crazy, they just knew what to do to make his dick feel so good... 

  Hol let out an annoyed grunt when Terrance took their mouth off his dick and went to complain before he quickly stopped himself. Terrance had both their pants and boxers off with two of their fingers in their mouth. After making sure it was wet enough, Terrance went to finger themselves as they look directly at Hol.

  Hol immediately forgot about Caleb when he saw this happening. Who is Caleb? He doesn’t know and he doesn’t care. All he wants to do is focus on this scene that was currently happening in front of him. Terrance was too sexy for him to take his eyes off. It was like they knew what they were doing, looking directly at him with those eyes. 

  After a while of Terrance fingering themselves, they finally stopped. Hol went to grab at them but was stopped by Terrance waving their finger at him. Pushing him so that he was lying flat on the bed, Terrance lowers themselves on his erect dick. Terrance didn't even wait a moment before getting used to his size, they move right away while keeping eye contact with Hol. It felt like Hol was going to go crazy with pleasure and he couldn't help but get embarrassed at the look Terrance was giving him, a look of someone who was madly in love with him.

  As Terrance was helping Hol “relax” somewhere else in a dark and empty warehouse was an expressionless Caleb who was laying on a dirty bed. His body was covered in bruises and he looked like he hadn't showered in days.

 The room Caleb was in suddenly had a small light appeared in it, only for it to disappear after the food was dropped inside of the room he was in.  Caleb quickly crawled over to the food and started to eat it with his hands.

  After Caleb was done eating he just sat in front of the door, waiting for anything to happen. Finally not able to stand being in the darkroom anymore Caleb started to hit his hands against the door. His hands looked like they were badly bruised already, making it seem like this wasn't the first time he did this.

  “Let me out. Let me out. Let me out. Let me out. Let me out. Let me out. Let me out. Let me out. Let me out. Let me out. Let me out. Let me out. Let me out. Let me out. LET. ME. OUT.” Caleb's hands started to bleed as he continued to hit his fists against the door. Caleb was no longer speaking clearly as he started to sob.

 Sobbing could be heard throughout the empty warehouse but no one bothered to do anything to stop the sobbing. The sobbing turned into screaming before it finally got quiet again in the warehouse.


Well, just one more chapter in this world and we are moving onto the next one. I already have the next world plan and I am excited about it. Well, I have to figure out who Hol going to be in the next world but he does have a role in it. Well, I do hope this chapter was enjoyable and that everyone is healthy and safe. Bye-bye for now and I hope to see you again (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆

16