Chapter Twenty-Three – End Of The World Savior – Task World Two (9)
273 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Hol got outside with Bret and Rubin the group Ann was with came outside the store they were in. Ann spotted him right away and waved at him happily. Hol couldn’t understand where this friendliness was coming from. He was distant towards her and barely said anything to her. He really shouldn't question the mind of someone who is so obsessed with being the main character...

   “Ira! I didn’t know you guys were around here. How is your search for supplies going?” Ann was giving her all to be extra cute in Ira's eyes. She felt irritated when she saw Ira's cold expression didn’t change at all. If she could make this group of losers blush with her smile why can’t Ira give her a reaction, even a raised eyebrow would be enough for her. Was it because he couldn't forget his dead wife or something? She is pretty sure her body is way better than some old woman. She was young and men couldn't take their eyes off of her. 

  “You do know that groups who leave the base are always given different areas to check out once they head out. You shouldn’t be in this area so why are you here?” Bret was getting annoyed at the look Ann was giving Ira. He finally confessed his feelings for them and he didn’t want Ann to mess it up for him. He wouldn't have a problem with fighting her, pulling at that stupid hair. Bret would obviously look way better in her clothes, he has the body for it!

  “Hey, there is no need for that. Maybe the base accidentally gave us the same route. Don’t accuse her like that.” Grady got in front of Ann and stared down Bret. He didn’t like how Bret was treating Ann for no reason. She was a good person in his eyes and she was really helpful with her healing abilities. He couldn't understand why Bret was so cold towards her? She was always helping them out and being so caring towards them.

  “That would be careless and not that likely. They did this for a reason, didn’t they? They wouldn’t allow such a little mistake to pass by them. So this is really suspicious for you guys to be here.” Hol was giving off a cold air as he looked directly at Ann whose smile was getting stiff on her face. He really felt bad for Grady for defending Ann like this. He knew they were a good person but was really too trusting and understanding. Also, they were just a straight man who couldn't ignore an attractive woman.

  “You haven’t been in this base for a long time so how could you know that. You really shouldn’t be saying something unless you actually know what you are talking about.” Grady felt annoyed as he looked at Ira's cold face. He hated people like them, people who were always looking down on people. He really couldn't understand how someone like this had a child who acted nothing like them.

  “I used to be in the military so I think I do know what I am talking about. I really dislike brats who speak without thinking. Especially brats who are weaker than me.” Hol tower over Grady and narrow his eyes at them. He could see sweat appearing on Grady's forehead but he was impressed that they kept their gaze with his. Only if they weren't too trusting...

  “Please don’t fight. This is all my fault and I hope you can forgive me for such a stupid mistake of mine.” Ann made her eyes water as she got between Ira and Grady. Grady looked at her with concerned eyes but to her annoyance, Ira's eyes just hardened at her actions. It was like he knew she was pretending to be like this. She was doing all the things that would make a man want to pamper her but Ira didn't act in the way she wanted!

  “...Just stay out of our way and there won’t be any problems.” Hol walked past Grady and went back to Bret and Rubin's side. He knew that Ann would figure out a way to follow them with her group and probably do something that would end up killing Bret. He didn’t want to use Bret like this but he knew it was the only way to get this mission done. He will make sure that nothing will get close to them or his son either. Just have to let her show who she truly is as a person.

  “Since we are on the same route then we should stick together! We will do our own things and you can do your own things.”  Ann couldn’t allow this chance to get rid of Bret's go away. She knew this was her only shot and she wouldn’t get rid of it. Ira was still cold to her but she knew once Bret was away then she could slowly make him fall in love with her. Maybe she should also get rid of that son of his as well. She didn’t want to take care of someone else's child, it was disgusting in her eyes. Also, that little shit obviously didn't like her at all.

  Hol tried not to laugh at the calculating look in Ann's eyes. He really didn’t know how Grady and their group didn’t notice this side of Ann. Straight men really get stupid around women they find attractive… He really couldn't understand straight people. 

  Hol didn’t give a reply to her as he walked away with Rubin and Bret. He wasn’t going to go back to the car that he hid away. He was going to find a place for Ann to go through with her plan. He really didn’t want to deal with her anymore so it was better to get rid of this toxic fan sooner rather than later.

  Ann motions for Grady and his group to follow after her as she follows after Ira's group. She needed to find more of those plants that attracted zombies for her plan to work. She may have to kill a few people in Grady's group for her place to work but it is fine. If it means Bret and Rubin end up dying then nothing matters in her eyes.

  After all, her appearance in her favorite book was for a reason and it was because she was the main character. Everything in this world was made for her and only her. Every male in this book has to fall in love with her and only love her. There is no other way for this to go. If she had to do things that would get her hands dirty then that is fine. After all, these are just characters in a book so their death won't matter.


I feel I may finish this world soon... I don't know but I have a feeling it won't go beyond 20 but if it does then I am a fucking liar and I will eat my whole hand. I will cook it and fry it. But anyway my right hand is fucking killing me and it is really itchy but I know I can't scratch or else it will get worse. But at least I can still move my hand. Anyway, I do hope this chapter was enjoyable and that everyone is healthy and safe (Make sure not to scratch anything that is itchy, or else it will get worse). Bye-bye for now and I hope to see you again (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆

12