Chapter Twenty-Six – End Of The World Savior – Task World Two (12)
289 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hol was slogging his way through Ira's wish. He really wasn’t someone who understood how to make a vaccine, so he reluctantly sent the samples of the cure to the research team that was on the base. He noticed how excited they were once they got the samples of the cure to make a vaccine to get rid of the zombie virus.

  “If you don’t mind us asking, but where did you get these samples from? It would be easier for us to go straight to the source of these samples.” One scientist from the research team looked at Hol with excited eyes. Hol could find a small burst of rage go through his body when he was asked this.

  He calmed himself down before he did something that could end badly for him. Ira really didn’t want these scientists to learn that the samples were from his son. Hol could understand since people like them were the reason Rubin died in the original plot.

  “You focus on finding a cure, and I will focus on giving you more samples once you are running low on them. So don’t bother figuring out where the samples are coming from.” Hol glare at the scientist who asked him where the samples came from. He felt pleased when the scientist quietly nodded their head and avoided looking at him.

  After he was finished giving the samples to the base research team, he left the building he was in. He was going to head back to Bret's house since he really had little to do any more today. As he was walking through the base, he was still getting looks from the women in the base, but it seemed like there was more today.

Hol realizes it must be because of the rumors going around about him and Bret defeating those high-level zombies by themselves. It's really annoying that more women want to get with him just because of that. People really do fall in love with powerful people if that means it would guarantee their survival during this questionable time they are living in.

  Hol just ignored the looks of most of the women he passed by and didn’t bother to respond to the calls that he was receiving from the women, either. Sometimes, just ignoring the problem makes it disappear.

  Finally, he arrived back at Bret's home and relaxed his body once he was inside the house. As he was taking off his shoes before going further into the house, Hol heard footsteps coming downstairs and felt someone hug his waist. 

  Looking on down he saw the smiling face of Rubin. Hol gave them a small smile and went to lift Rubin into his arms. They immediately put their arms around Hol's neck and rub their cheek against his.

  “Dad! I missed you! Why did you leave without telling me first? It confused me when I woke up and saw you weren’t there.” Rubin pouted as he complained to his dad. He may have overreacted when he didn’t see his dad and cried for a bit, but he won’t tell his dad this.

  “Sorry, I was doing boring adult stuff that would only take a bit of time. Next time I go somewhere and you are asleep, I will leave a note for you.” Hol pokes at Rubin's puffed up cheeks and lets out a chuckle as they deflated them. Hol put them back down and messed up Rubin's hair, which got him a glare from them.

  “Oh yeah, dad do you need more samples of my blood?” Rubin didn’t like needles at all, but he knew that his blood was immune to the zombie virus, so if he had to be stuck with a needle so they could get rid of the virus, he will push down his childish fear.

  “No, you gave me enough for now. You can relax for now and eat more food since I took a good amount of your blood.” Hol rubs at Rubin's head again and walks toward the kitchen so he could make something since he was kind of hungry.

  “Is Bret still not home?” Hol realized he wasn’t being attacked with affection from Bret and that made him uncomfortable. He is embarrassed to admit that he enjoys when Bret gives him straightforward affection and says rather… mature things to him as well.

  “He told me he needed to meet with the people who were the leaders of the base relating to the issues concerning that scary woman. He said that it may take a while, so we didn’t have to wait up for him.” Rubin went to sit at the table in the kitchen and looked at his dad as they went to make dinner for them.

  “Well, I guess I just have to cover his dinner and leave it on the table.” Hol felt kind of lonely that Bret would come home later, but he understood the leaders of the base probably wanted to know more information regarding what Ann did in full details. 

  “Are you and Bret going to have a baby with each other now that you are together?” Rubin couldn’t help but get excited as he imagined getting a younger sibling. He would be such a good older brother! He just knows it!

  “H-How do you think getting a baby will work? Actually, why do you think we will have a child together so soon in our relationship?” Hol nearly cut his finger at this question Rubin shot at him from out of nowhere. He was worried that Rubin already knew how babies were made.

 “You can get a baby due to how much you love each other! Mama told me that when people really love each other, a baby would be born from their love. That's how I was made after all!” Rubin felt rather smart at the moment as he told his dad this. Before his mama die she told him how babies were made from love and he knew she wouldn’t lie to him about that.

  “It's a bit more complex than that… I will tell you when you are older so let not talk anymore about this.” Hol hoped Rubin couldn’t see how he was currently blushing from their questions. He really didn’t want to get into the birds and the bees right at the moment, as he was cooking.

  Hol could hear Rubin make a noise of protest, but said nothing else about a younger sibling. After a while, Hol finished making dinner, which was curry that wasn’t too spicy for Rubin. They ate quietly and once they were done, Hol started up a bath for Rubin and waited until Rubin was done so he could go next.

  After he took a bath, he went to put Rubin to bed. He mostly told them stories of Ira's times in the military and all of his achievements. Rubin was looking at him with eyes filled with amazement. After a while, Rubin was slowly getting sleepy, but they were trying not to fall asleep. Rubin finally fell asleep when Hol put his hand over their eyes.

  Hol then went to Bret's room so he could fall asleep. As soon as they got back to the base, Bret begged Hol to sleep in the same room as them and promised that they wouldn’t do anything to him. When Hol went under the cover and try to fall asleep, he couldn’t manage at all. The bed just felt too big for him without Bret next to him.

  Hol was just going to do a bunch of push-ups so he could tire himself out, but stopped when he heard the door to the house open. He was tense for a moment before relaxing once he realized it was Bret by listening to the sound of their footsteps. 

  Bret didn’t come upstairs right away and headed for the kitchen, where his food was waiting for him. He could hear Bret washing their plate after they were done eating and then headed to the bathroom that was upstairs. Bret was in the bathroom for a rather long time and he got worried that something had happened, but didn’t get up from the bed once he finally heard Bret leave the bathroom.

  Bret opened the door to the bedroom and walked over to the bed. They didn’t get into the bed right away, which confused Hol. When he went to ask what Bret was doing, the sheet that was over him came off and was replaced with a weight.

  Hol could feel his face get warm once he realized Bret was just in their boxer. Hol quickly sat up in the bed and looked at Bret with nervous and embarrassed eyes. He noticed that Bret's hair was still slightly wet, but that didn’t seem to bother them.

  “W-What are you doing? Why are you just in your b-boxer?” Hol didn’t know if he should put his hands on Bret and keep it stiffly to his side. He tried not to shiver as Bret drag a finger up his neck. Bret went to pull the shirt he was wearing off him and then rub at his now bare chest.

  “Hey… Rubin is asleep, so why don’t we have some fun? Do you want to test out how good my gag reflex is? It is pretty good…” Bret was leaving little kisses on Ira's neck as he spoke to him. He was smiling as he felt Ira shiver at his kisses.

  “W-We should probably go slow. I mean, we have to make sure that you won’t get hurt during this.” Hol was saying this, but he could feel that his lower half was getting harder. He tried to ignore it and try to be calm about it, but Bret kept on rubbing at it with his butt, which was slowly getting rid of his common sense.

  “Don’t worry about it. I got ready in the bathroom. Actually, I've been getting ready in secret for a while. So why don’t you lose control already and make me cry?” Bret whispers that in Ira's ear and he could feel their hands grip at his waist tightly. He let out a pleased groan at this action and bit at Ira's ear.

  Hol couldn’t really hold back anymore, so he turned over, so that Bret was under him and bit at their neck. He was enjoying all the pleased noises Bret was letting out, but he really didn’t want his son waking up to these noises. So Hol put a couple of his fingers in Bret's mouth and let them suck on it.

  After a while of Hol just bitting everywhere he could reach, he finally took off Bret boxer. Hol could hear Bret telling him to just get it over with and that they wanted it so badly. Hol could just feel that his face was so hot at the moment.

  He kind of went through the moment in a daze, but he remembers he went kind of overboard with it, but Bret was into it. He could feel a sharp pain in his back as Bret dug his nails into him. 

  After what felt like hours to him, Hol finally pulled out of Bret and could feel that his body was covered in sweat. It wasn’t a nice feeling, but he felt too tired to move his body. He let out a groan as Bret went to hug him.

  “What a pervert you are, Ira. I love it. Show me more of this side.” Bret's body felt so sore, but he was so pleased at the moment. He wanted to go for another round, but he knew Ira would be too concerned that they may wake up his son. 

“Shut up, you brat. You are way more perverted than me. Hopefully, this will calm you down for a while.” Hol felt embarrassed that he was being called a pervert by Bret but he kind of went overboard for a while there. He really needs to learn more self-control with stuff like this.

  “I will never have enough of you. You are something that I have to keep having until I die. You are just too good for me to give up.” Bret rubbed his nose into Ira's neck as he moved even closer to them. He could never have enough of them. It was always like this back home after all…

  Bret raised an eyebrow at the strange thought. He never knew Ira back home, so where did that thought come from? He must be exhausted for such an odd thought to appear in his head. 


Well, I got that out of the way and I feel rather embarrassed... I mean, I read and saw way more mature stuff in yaoi, but I can't get over it. Well, it not like anyone I know will even read my stories, so I am fine with it. Now I am 50% sure the next chapter is the last for this world, but I am not fully sure yet. You will just have to wait and see next week. Anyway, I hope this chapter was enjoyable, and that everyone is healthy and safe. Bye-bye for now and I hope to see you again (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆

13