Chapter Twenty-Eight – The Number One Singer – Task World Three (1)
316 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a strong blizzard going on at the moment, making it hard to see far in the distance. Two adult forms were hiding away in a cave with a smaller form that was shivering badly in one of the adult arms.

  In the cave, there was a fire going on, but it looked like it could go out at any moment. One of the adult men in the cave looked out the cave with a thoughtful look on his face, but was snapped out of his thoughts by someone grabbing his hand. It was a man wearing completely white clothing that would be hard to see in the blizzard that was currently going on. The other man was wearing completely black clothing that would stick out in this snowy scene.

  “Don’t think of going out there during this weather. You won’t survive out there and I don’t want you to leave…” The white-clothed man held the child in his arms closer to him and increased his grip on the other man's hand. The man in black gently rubs at the man in white hand comfortingly.

  “I won’t leave you guys here by yourself… I promise, so don’t worry…” The man in black moved closer to the man in white and pulled him into his arms. He was trying to transfer his warmth to the two people in his arms. It worked a bit and help decrease the shaking but not fully.

  “☐☐☐☐☐, do you think anyone will find us in this cave?” The man in white whispers this in a weak voice. The man in black lip tightened together and said nothing as they just held him closer to their body.

  “Don’t worry… Everything will be fine. I promise nothing will happen to the both of you. I swear on my life.” The man in black whispers this and rubs his head into the man in white head. The man in white breathing was slowly decreasing and their eyes were slowly closing.

  The man in black eyes was also closing, but his hold didn’t decrease on the man in white. He didn’t let go at all, even when the fire was going to go out. He just continues to give his warmth to the two people in his arms.


  Hol woke up with a start and a pounding headache that seemed like it wasn’t going away soon. He couldn’t see that well in front of him and didn’t know where he currently was. It felt like his head was going to split open due to how much pain he was in.

  “Host! Follow the sound of the person singing. It will help you out. Just follow the sound of the singing!” Hol could hear Starie's concerned voice in his head and that didn’t help with his headache at all. But he could hear a gentle voice singing, and it was dulling the pain in his head.

  Walking in a pained daze until he was close to the voice that was singing, he finally reached the person. The singing stopped right away and the pain in his head appeared again with a vengeance. Not wanting them to stop singing, Hol went to the person and grab at what he assumed was their shoulders, and lean against them.

  “Don’t you stop singing until I say so…” Hol whispered that in their ears and the person sang again. It was shaky, but it was still good enough for him, since his headache was trickling away.

  “You will be okay now, host. Now let me tell you about the plot of this world. This world is about becoming a popular idol. The protagonist is Emery Sterling, and he is an up and rising idol. In the original plot, he ends up being a super popular idol who left a mark in history. But in this current plot, because of the planning of his manager and childhood friend, he ends up getting kicked out of the idol circle and ends up losing his voice in an accident planned by his childhood friend. Emery's childhood friend is jealous of his talent and his looks. He always wanted what Emery had and would do anything if it meant Emery would look bad in front of everyone. He convinced Emery's manager to help him out by using the fact Emery rejected her advances on them. The manager would give Emery bad gigs and always make him act in a way that was unappealing to his fans. The host's primary mission is to make Emery become the greatest idol that no one will touch, no matter what.” Starie had their usual cute cartoon playing in Hol head that showed a small cute version of Emery standing atop of both his childhood friend and manager. 

  “The host is in the body of Rafael Doyle, who has an unusual condition; he has to listen to a singing voice to help get rid of painful headaches that appear out of nowhere. Because of this, he often has different men and women that appear by his side that he would get rid of eventually when their singing voice no longer helps him with his headache. He is known as a player who sleeps with different people and never stays in a relationship for longer than two months. This body found someone who helped keep his headaches away, but it wasn’t because their singing was that good. He was drugging Rafael and slowly rotting away their brain. He did this so that Rafael would feel the need to only depend on him and him alone. This led to the death of Rafael, who ended up overdosing one day and leaving all the money to this lover of his. The body wish is to make that lover of his suffer a fate that was worse than his.” Hol wasn’t feeling that pleased with what Starie just told him about the body he was in. Doesn’t that mean he is in the body of a scumbag? He can’t be with his lover when his body is like this! He is such a two-timing scumbag!

  “Host! It's totally fine! This system made it that Emery's voice is the only thing that can help get rid of these painful headaches. So don’t worry about having people on the side. Also, this body never slept around and was loyal to the people he was with until their voices stopped helping him.” At what Starie said, he felt better about his situation and stopped worrying about the body's past. 

  Opening his eyes, Hol realized he was pining Emery to the ground as they kept singing. Emery stopped singing right away when Hol made eye contact with them. Emery had light brown skin and beautiful green eyes. Their long, curly brown hair was behind them like it was a halo. They looked thin, but Hol could feel some muscle underneath Emery's clothing. Emery was looking at Hol with wide and confused eyes that just made Hol want to kiss his lover.

  “I want you to be mine. That voice of yours is too perfect to let go of. Tell me, what is your name? I could just call you my angel if that suits you.” Hol let a smirk appear on his face as he got closer to Emery, whose eyes were getting wider at what he was saying.

  Before he could say anything else, he felt a sharp pain down below and it forced him to let go of Emery. He let out a pained groan as he felt a pain in his lower half. Emery quickly got up as Hol was dealing with his current pain and looked down at him with a frown on their beautiful face.

  “I am not someone who will give up my body like that, you creep! You are lucky all I did was kick you in the dick!” Emery let out a huff as he turned to leave the room he was in. He could still feel his heart beating so fast and his ear felt so warm, like that man was still breathing in his ear. Emery let out a groan as he tried to get rid of the image of that strange, attractive man. 

  “T-This is going to be hard… I never had this happen to me before, but I can see how I can be seen as creepy…” Hol was mumbling to himself as he slowly sat up from the ground. His lower half was still sore, but felt better. He really needed to figure out how to fix his image in front of his lover.

  Hol reaches for the phone that was in this body pants. He took it out and called a number familiar to this body. He called this body company for idols and requested that they give a contract to Emery so they could sing for his company.

  Hol then sat on the ground longer as he tried to soothe his aching dick… His lover has really sturdy legs… He had a feeling this could have gone way worse for his dick and that made him shiver a bit in fear.


Here is a new plot, and the protagonist is in the body of a flirt who has a weird medical condition. I made him meet his lover in the first chapter, but at what cost... The cost of his dick getting hurt is what. Anyway, I do hope you will have a pleasant time with this world since I am going to have fun with it as well. Anyway, I hope this chapter was enjoyable, and that everyone is healthy and safe. Bye-bye for now and I hope to see you again (*●⁰ꈊ⁰●)ノ~☆

11